3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Paiper999 30.10.19 03:34 am

Impressions of the game (Alekhine's Gun)

Well, the game came out, so share impressions.
32 Comments
Sort by:
T
TITOK87 30.10.19

Played a little)) like)) similar to the hitmen )

A
AL5 30.10.19

m00n11ght1 wrote:
flew when I had lit as I was strangling the same type
=)) damn, finally sounds hilarious. A cold-blooded killer)

Y
Yorkfield09 30.10.19

The game is not bad! The graphics and gameplay is very similar to Blood Money)

Z
ZippyGun 30.10.19

I passed far the first 3 missions. Took 3 hours. (can be completed in 2-2,5 hours). Feeling until mixed. At first it was cool, very similar to blood money. However, the main chips BM - diversity of methods of killing are not observed. Ran into every room on the level, variability in how to get into the room with purpose, with what side to approach, but in the end, as a rule, one noose. The accident managed to arrange so far only 1. Pleased detection system - took a pattern from BM + added feature: you can not stand in 1 spot ,rubbing around NPC, we have to simulate a storm of activity - walking up and down, go into another room. Let's see what will happen in the remaining 8 missions. In any case, fans of the series it is worth to buy for a new challenge. It will be much better than the first mission of the new hitmen and 10 pereprohozhdeniya BM.

S
Sergey Chuchkov 30.10.19

Damn, well this is Death to spies 2, just a project renamed. Played the first level. Frankly not very much. Graphics, in principle, tolerable, slightly better than in the first part, but the AI is terrible. Failed failed Fritz, managed change and move away a little bit and here comes the second ohrannih, I was going to buy or going to alert at least. Nifiga. Stupidly went no matter how vchem had happened. But, when dressed as a SS, so once five seconds is all you are buying is nonsense. And yet, stupid - off that uniform, and the weapon remains on the Fritz, can't have it. To be honest the break in 9 years of use has brought.

Z
ZippyGun 30.10.19

What can I say. I passed 2 more levels. and they were true sandboxes of Blood Money. Accidents are for each victim, some and 2, for each you need to find the location tool in hand, just like in the new Hitman)
The fifth mission in the biker club are the most amazing, not otherwise. Auxiliary items-level a lot ,how many killings, different NPC behavior after the murders, a supporting character to kill which 2 ways to get under his mask to find 1 way of eliminating main targets. On missions the average spent for an hour. Coolest features in the game enough. Very happy that stumbled across this game. All the advice! 11 missions against the 1 you know where. At the moment, the choice is obvious.
P. S. the only thing annoying is the frequent crashes, save often.

A
AnatolyKest 30.10.19

The game is more than pleased, for the old school that is necessary. While nenashel application, no noose, no muffler, but the rating system as in BM, and this is what it takes. there is atmosphere and excitement.
Confused by the complexity of the saboteur without changing, even if coins were given to throw than it was.

P/S: damn I remembered to whistle as possible )) that's bad ))
P/P/S: departures decided to work with XP

T
Torq_ 30.10.19

Yesterday was. A worthy continuation of the first two parts.

M
Makar Stepanov 30.10.19

Played.

For the schedule to kick sensitive. If the developer doesn't have money for a cool picture, well, you can also make it alternative. Well, there is the top view and 2D, for example. And why ALL the NPC look like a wrestler jocks?

Compared to the Moment of Truth is not a step, it is ten leaps ago. Classic Death to Spies and the addon was a mixture of Hitman and splinter Zela - here and disguise and hide and seek. Hide and seek now there. Changing primitive. The AI is dumb as a stump.
In the Moment of Truth enemies was dangerous. Here, you can easily kill the whole level. Grenade the enemy doesn't know how to apply, prefer to fill with corpses.

The voice acting is terrible. All the Russian characters speak with a terrible English accent, even while undercover. It is, in fact, raises suspicions, no? The only missing comrade at the end of each phrase.

The logic of the game is very dumb. YY, for example, can knock enemies hands, only to kill. Chloroform only two.
Enemies deaf, the concept of anxiety at all. There are some morons who heard the firing. You can safely kill a German officer in the rear - running two and a half crippled.

In short is bad. Especially against the background of the previous parts.

O
Orlean01 30.10.19

Makar Stepanov
That's about how NPCs look, I agree. Here developed just extremely screwed up. Between the first and third level, no difference in the NPC, even the one-eyed officer has not changed. And these muscular protruding jaws each passing have nightmares I will dream.

Okay, can't take on the chart, take another. But if even the little things can't work, sorry, I will not buy. But I hope at least the subsequent levels will change my attitude to the game.

However, all in all worth a look for its advantages)

M
Makar Stepanov 30.10.19

ELAH-BURNS! HE WEARS A BLINDFOLD!
Eye patch is a compulsory part of the uniform of the evil German officer, damn...

b
bazilews 30.10.19

The game is shit!!!
Ashamed in 2016 this issue!!!

S
Skyhawk98 30.10.19

The bug in the bug, the bug chases (wilting through the floor GG, the disappearance of the doors in the Elevator. although many games AAA class does not come short of difference, but not in the same amount ( ) .As described above, the hitmen for the poor.AI is stupid for the fact that they gave up looking for you just need to train to close the door on them and then re-open it, hop in and they have forgotten that five minutes ago you, in their eyes, killed them a soldier. It is evident that developers were restrictions of the budget.It's a shame that they released it - so dull. Yes, and't flunk out ,a lot of missions.

V
VLA2319 30.10.19

Yes the game is honestly no complete d....... after 5 minutes blew the fuck up

V
Victor Kennedy 30.10.19

Game 2006 and not 2016!Similar games to give for free,not for 600 rubles to sell!

k
kcson 30.10.19

well, in principle it is possible a couple of evenings to kill her

O
Orlean01 30.10.19

Passed two levels: fourth and fifth. The game looks already much better than it was. Like developed have focused on the setting of the cold war and the Second World dragged just for starters at the very end of development, and so very clumsy. So I advise you not to quit in the beginning and run at least to the fourth level, the game will be transformed in the eyes.

k
kievitter 30.10.19

Cold war, USSR, Soviet agent... What else is needed for a Communist (I myself))

V
VIND146 30.10.19

Very pleased with the continuation of Death to spies. Been waiting for this game and by chance in a popular new Incentive I saw the title and after looking at the screenshots I realized that this is the old Death to spies in which I played only with a new name. I have to say I like the graphics even though she year 2007-2008, it is seen the same engine which made the first part only slightly improved, but to me it is why it like. The gameplay itself, I was pleased, the mission starts with the second world war, then the game seamlessly takes us into the Cold war.After missions you are given that kind of money you can spend on weapons or improve them(buy the silencer, extra store). Levels are not small and there are different ways of killing which is very pleasing. About all bugs write. 6 hours of the game I have a maximum of one time the corpse through the wall and lay... that's all, I don't know why , but maybe more will occur. In order to wait the new location for the Hitman, this game is worth playing, and the first who is not familiar with this series, who of course is not to focus on the chart, after all the game is about our spy.

M
Makar Stepanov 30.10.19

this is the old Death to spies

...Which cut out 90% of the features