3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Paiper999 30.10.19 03:34 am

Impressions of the game (Alekhine's Gun)

Well, the game came out, so share impressions.
32 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nemezis 30.10.19

The levels are pretty fun, but the AI is dumb as a cork.

Tell me how to level with the bikers to pull the body to the point of departure? And why is there an attic? And where is the basement?

A
AnatolyKest 30.10.19

Nemesis
To get need secure back yard (well if it is pumped a tranquilizer), the Attic is one way to get into the building, there is no Basement, a locked room.

N
Nemezis 30.10.19

tolkus
It turns out that near the toilet to open the window.
Which is no different from the other closed Windows. Developed kidding me?

J
JC2667 30.10.19

to me the game has gone on hurrah! Yes, there are a bunch of cons,but passed very cheerfully.As they say on bezrybe...(stealth is now enough)

r
raketoff 30.10.19

Passed finally!
I enjoyed a lot: in some places the atmosphere is Contracts the Hitman, and in some places very first Codename47 recalled shorter, I was filled. Who is it says that graphics full g..??? Damn, people, just use your imagination, perfect for our perception of virtual worlds will not be long. To reject everything is possible, I prefer to see the good. Yes, there are shortcomings, but they do not strain, even give the game personality. In one word - I was wheeled toy 100%. Do not remove, repeat.
The song in the ending smile)

r
raketoff 30.10.19

Nemesis
About the point of departure and the attic:
Spoilert near the toilet window opens (if North is up on the North East first floor), bring the body there and throw it out the window.
Through the attic, I climbed inside, but the basement is not found...

R
Ripper Man 30.10.19

first mission passed. very similar to Hitman blood money, which is good news.

M
Makar Stepanov 30.10.19

raketoff
I say that the graphics are shit.
I have to imagine that those square pitching actually normal people?
I also see the good - the delete button, for example, works fine

A
Antivirus2k 30.10.19

If not for the crashes every 10 minutes, it would be possible to play, although there are some claims to the gameplay - for example, to throttle back, you need a really specific point for the enemy to occupy. And the funny thing is that patches are not in a hurry, as if all the rules, play and rejoice.

r
raketoff 30.10.19

Makar Stepanov wrote:
I have to imagine that those square pitching actually normal people?
Laugh!!! ))))

T
Tomas Freeze 30.10.19

in the first parts of the drive at times was necessary even in the first mission not to run through the woods and to go,or a mission in the village of there to get current on a motorcycle or a car is necessary,or to flee.In the new part of the ride is simply nowhere even in the same bike club,is that just the circles.Perhaps I think so that the game world in the first part was more.
The only not entirely clear mode without changing clothes.After all, in order not to arouse suspicion we need to blend in with the crowd and the environment.A run in the Soviet razvodyatsya on the basis of the Nazis and hide it somehow too much.And in many places in the game I caught of deja vu.Apparently nekotrye location just of the first pieces pulled slightly changing

c
comendant 30.10.19

I thought I had turned the current found