3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VasiliySF 01.02.21 12:57 pm

Transparent hair in rdr2 (Red Dead Redemption 2)

straight to the point with screenshots, I think everything is clear. tried any settings with any anti-aliasing and shaman in the config all the same
28 Comments
Sort by:
V
VasiliySF 01.02.21

V
VasiliySF 01.02.21

V
VasiliySF 01.02.21

V
VasiliySF 01.02.21

V
VasiliySF 01.02.21

in addition, the very quality of the hair is sucking

V
VasiliySF 01.02.21

V
VasiliySF 01.02.21

D
DAMbeR Vaserman 01.02.21

Guys, have I gone blind? It seems that everything is fine. If so, then I'll go to the gynecologist or something.

V
VasiliySF 01.02.21

DAMbeR Vaserman DAMbeR
Vaserman Are the
pixels on your hair sticking out?

V
VasiliySF 01.02.21

DAMbeR Vaserman
The horse's tail is close. Lol and on the hair, look at John's eyebrows

K
KIBERMAX 01.02.21

VasiliySF
Well, you threw off the screenshots, I don't see the difference (I think I'm blind).
1st to write hard what Windows
2nd hard to write what video card
3rd hard to write on which api are you playing Vulkan or Directx 12
4th lick or pirate?
5th update the firewood to the current version, if nvidia version 461.40, if amd version 21.1.1

V
VasiliySF 01.02.21

KIBERMAX
what is not visible then? look at John's hair, eyebrows with a zoom. and at the horse's tail
7 Windows (I don't understand where she is)
750 on rx570 4gb the same thing was
playing on a
pirate volcano there is no difference at all there is no
firewood actual

K
KIBERMAX 01.02.21

VasiliySF
Although vulkan is a multi-platform, it fully feels on Windows 10, Windows 7 is normal or with service pack 1 ?.
Well rx570 4gb may not be bad, although it supports gtx 750ti vulkan, it is like a crutch for this video, could buy well there gtx 950 or gtx 1050.
Well, the difference between a pirate and a license is that the license is updated if it's a bug then it is being fixed, you need to wait for a new repack on the pirate, so it is quite possible that the reason is in the pirate, although I still lean towards Windows if you just installed it and did not even install the update on Windows.

PS but at least kill me, I do not see the difference, according to the schedule, everything is clearly at medium and low.

V
VasiliySF 01.02.21

KIBERMAX
service pack 1 looks like this is not a bug, although a similar problem was with grainy shadows in the game
and the settings are low. only textures at high but not the essence. on px570 at ultra half of the settings turned out to be twisted and exactly the same hair was. well, and specifically on the hair with a zoom on the horse's tail, the problem is clearly visible there, you can see the transparency of the hair. I have this problem all of a sudden didn't even do

V
VasiliySF 01.02.21

KIBERMAX
I even checked the screenshots from the phone, you could see this transparency. You probably look badly

V
VasiliySF 01.02.21

KIBERMAX
on the tip of the horse's tail, see it clearly

V
VasiliySF 01.02.21

KIBERMAX
took a screen from this topic from Cheliks a similar problem. Look at the leaves of trees exactly the same as mine
https://forums.playground.ru/red_dead_redemption_2/tech/zernistye_teni-984794/

V
Vasily Treshovsky 09.03.21

in general, this problem is solved by increasing the scaling in the rdr2 itself. or by increasing the resolution. the game most likely has a broken resolution.

I
IngwardIn 19.03.21

Vasily Treshovsky
Also looking for an answer to the question. https://forums.playground.ru/gta_5/tech/problemy_s_grafikoj-1000888/#comment-19014085
Partially solved the problem with scaling. Plus the soap problem was solved. Initially, the game was rendered for 4k. But in general, this grain is also just a hair treatment technique. I met a similar one in cyberpunk.
Apparently, the era of full-game gaming began to go away back in 2018.

L
Lex-one 19.03.21

Vasily Treshovsky
Problems of Low Resolution.IngwardIn
But how can this be? Did Fhd games look great before?
Why did the picture start to wash or pixelate so much in recent projects?
Where did it all come from?
Here is the witcher that fhd that 4k, put no difference.
I feel that somewhere the hardware manufacturers are deceiving us.