3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
5ehtiP 01.02.21 01:01 pm

Death Note / Death Note

pix.PlayGround.ru
Production: Japan
Genre: mystery, drama, fantasy
Type: TV (37 episodes + 3 special), 25 min.
Broadcast: 10/04/2006 - 06/27/2007
Released at 00:56 [night show] on NTV

Director: Araki Tetsuro
Filmed from the manga: Death Note
Original author: Oba Tsugumi

Light Yagami is the best student in Japan, the son of a policeman who since childhood become a policeman to eradicate crime not only in Japan but around the world. Once, when Shinigami Ryuuku got bored, he planted the Death Note - the perfect murder weapon - on Earth. Light, who found the notebook, had the opportunity to change the world quickly and with impunity. He began to administer his justice: to kill criminals.

But for what reason this topic was created:

So, the premiere of the second rush on the Death Note anime took place in Japan on August 22. It's called "Death Note Rewrite 2 - L's successors". If the first was in a hurry devoted to the first half of the series, then the second, therefore, complements the second part.
Speshal came out recently and in Russian. Of course there is no translation yet. Those who really want to see will look in Japanese. The rest are waiting for the subs :-P

Help me find the subs))
185 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mumby 01.02.21

Oh, good theme design)

> Who really wants to see, will look in Japanese.

Torrents have long been inhabited by a version with embedded English subs.

And on the subject - I only read manga. I tried to watch anime but got bored very quickly. No, the series is great, but I don't like reading detective stories the second time when I already know everything.

5ehtiP 01.02.21

Torrents have long been inhabited by a version with embedded English subs.
I downloaded a clean T_T
Nobody ripped these subs yet?

And on the topic .. I have not read the manga .. although I reviewed Desunoto many times .. and realized that it was sad ..
This one was in a hurry to see it, because of the fact that they will try to kill Nia O_o

B
BARULICK 01.02.21

Was Raito-kun the BEST student in Japan?

M
Mumby 01.02.21

> Was Raito-kun the BEST student in Japan?

And then. He passed the best of all some annual test for assessing the knowledge of scholars or something like that. Although if you look in the manga, he solves a simple trigonometric equation with two parameters in ten steps, if my memory serves me right. Somehow unworthy of a genius (

B
BARULICK 01.02.21

he was the best hike in Tokyo ...

M
Mumby 01.02.21

> he was the best hike in Tokyo ...

How could he be the best in Tokyo if he lived and studied not in Tokyo? 0_o

PS. I flipped through the manga - there is something that is not reflected at all, where Light lived. "Somewhere in the Kanto region" - that's all.

D
Demon_Dimon 01.02.21

The name of the university was not mentioned at the initiation ceremony? This is episode 9. Like some kind of Tokyo university.

edit: To-Oh University

M
Mumby 01.02.21

> The name of the university was not mentioned at the initiation ceremony? This is episode 9. Like some kind of Tokyo university.

In the anime, I don't know, but in the manga, he enters a university called To-Oh. It may be an abbreviation, but in the manga it is not mentioned under another name.

B
BARULICK 01.02.21

Yes exactly. remembered everything.

D
Deadroll 01.02.21

Everyone says L simpotyazhka, like it's so cool in Anime they drew ... to be honest, in Anime, full of credit .... but in Manga it's super !!!

P
PunshAk47 01.02.21

I'll just download it ... When I finish watching Bleach)))

5ehtiP 01.02.21

So what about the subs?))

_
_Panya_ 01.02.21

No, well, Al looks really awesome =)

By the way, today at 21.21 at 2x2 it seems like it will be, if I'm not mistaken

T
Titanus 01.02.21

pix.PlayGround.ru

A
Adahn one 01.02.21

Recently my hands finally got to the legendary Death Note ... Looked half so far. Upset - after half the show I suddenly stopped liking ...

M
MANBOY 01.02.21

Yes, in the notebook there are the coolest first 18 episodes, then it’s already out of the finger, to put it bluntly.

A
Adahn one 01.02.21

Everything. I drowned Death Note from start to finish and was completely disappointed, depressed and now I'm in a bad mood. Most of all, it finishes that my friends before, before I watched the series, jokingly compared me to Yagami Light. Now they get it, assholes.

m
mynameisfoxy 01.02.21

ha) found the same topic dead laptop)

m
mynameisfoxy 01.02.21

and I'm holding a death note))

N
Nevermore 01.02.21

The brain explodes from a highly twisted plot, but anime is one of the most beloved)