3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MATVEY 01.02.21 01:01 pm

How to get into room 26 in the hotel in Pripyat (STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl)

How to get into room 26 in a hotel in Pripyat, the door is closed from the corridor, and there are grills on the windows?
48 Comments
Sort by:
S
Someone Nobody 01.02.21

It is not closed - press the "F" button

S
Someone Nobody 01.02.21

And don't create any more Nubian themes ...

M
MATVEY 01.02.21

I press F does not open, the sound that the door is pulled, but does not open. Maybe something needs to be done before that or a key is needed

P
Pyatkin 01.02.21

Well what is it. As a newcomer, so the topic of what thread muddies the defeat. Read not destiny passage?

S
Struck 01.02.21

Yes FOTOPKU!

M
MATVEY 01.02.21

Well, why bustle at a beginner. I read the passage. When you press the F button, you can hear how the door opens and closes, but this is not visible on the monitor, probably some kind of glitch.

A
Agent Avenger 01.02.21

Maybe a glitch.
And you really don't need to yell: glitches can happen to everyone.

M
MATVEY 01.02.21

The disc in the DJ-pack is apparently left, tomorrow I'll go buy a normal one and try to reinstall it.

b
beregovoi brat 01.02.21

Did you talk to the Doctor? If not. you can't open it. Glitch with doors in the game happens quite often.

R
Romca 01.02.21

He's actually at the Agroprom in Strelka's nychka. How to create one so that you know?

A
American 01.02.21

Play again! There is no other way out!

D
Dead maus 01.02.21

Dude, start the game again and complete all the missions about the ARROW and all the cases. :)

A
American 01.02.21

2 Dead Maus happy BIRTHDAY! I wish you all the best (Happiness, health, love, etc.!) ...

A
American 01.02.21

And nuka, all together, let's congratulate Dead Maus on a happy birthday!

M
MATVEY 01.02.21

I returned to the Shooter's place in the catacombs, but the Doctor is not there.

P
Pyatkin 01.02.21

your wave, well, they said, you still need to meet with the type that where the Fox was spinning sitting. this is not a problem, it is inattention when completing quests. I advise you to study the description of the passage.

b
beregovoi brat 01.02.21

Yes, at least read the PDA! There are many interesting things!

A
Alex_570 01.02.21

Topic ftopku !!! Author yadu !!!

B
Banehallow 01.02.21

Author go out into the street, and come across the window of this room. Throw a grenade there (through the window), and a decoder will pour out towards you from the explosion.

t
technician-san 01.02.21

You can still get there on the roof ..