3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MATVEY 01.02.21 01:01 pm

How to get into room 26 in the hotel in Pripyat (STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl)

How to get into room 26 in a hotel in Pripyat, the door is closed from the corridor, and there are grills on the windows?
48 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gray Queen 01.02.21

Banehallow, better fishing rod with magnet)

M
MATVEY 01.02.21

Thanks for the criticism and hints, I started to pass from the beginning

A
American 01.02.21

Oh, or else you can stir up INTO - put a mod on all mobs, find a break, podkarvemesh it with a rat and he goes to the window to reach out and take out the decoder! Or another option, the second, ask the burer to telepathically pull the decoder out of the window ...

S
Struck 01.02.21

AHA, or a snork, he will jump into the window and break the bars, and you follow him and your decoder !!!

A
Agent Avenger 01.02.21

And then the snork eats you along with the decoder.

G
Gray Queen 01.02.21

Agent Avenger, how will he fit in Snork? And even with the O_o decoder

S
Struck 01.02.21

Yeah, and the snork will fall on the Chernobyl nuclear power plant to break open the door ... hehe ...

G
Gray Queen 01.02.21

^ _ ^ Oga, to get to the o-consciousness and destroy the Zone?))

I was thinking ... Did you also dazzle palm trees in the end?

S
Struck 01.02.21

DON'T we saw palms ... And the ending: the snork lies on the grass and the dragonflies fly, the sun shines and he says:
"RRRRyyyRRRRryyy ...

A
American 01.02.21

Beresh RPG and at the door !!!!

O
Ozell 01.02.21

Nafig this decoder? in Chaes you approach the coded door and shoot from a gauss. it will open

S
Struck 01.02.21

WHERE IS AFFTAR ??? Probably listened to us and drank YADA !!! Well, the devil was bad with him ...

M
MATVEY 01.02.21

Didn't drink YADA, reinstalled the game and started over

S
Struck 01.02.21

OPPA, MASTER has nothing to say ... well, how did the promotions open the door with the decoder ???
Current do not say that you arecho to tudova not dapolz !!!

G
Gray Queen 01.02.21

lmatveev, do not listen to him, he also opened the door with Gauss along the way) Play slowly, having fun and filling quests. And then some here think that in an almost NONLINEAR game, the top of the coolness is considered to pass for a while.

H
Hangman. 01.02.21

Or another variant of the second, ask the burer to pull the decoder out of the window telepathically ...
By the way, it was in ABC fashion that the burer or poltergeist threw it to the window by accident and that's it.

S
Struck 01.02.21

Nope, ya, I get a kick from the game, well, in Pripyat, then you can run for the decoder, and at the same time get the EXO skeleton. I don’t know the camu, but it came in handy for me, but I’m a stalker in norms for 3 hours, and then ...

B
Banehallow 01.02.21

M
MATVEY 01.02.21

I play and have fun completing almost all quests, the game is great!

A
American 01.02.21

At what difficulty?