3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Default2 08.02.21 12:46 pm

Spirit. Save the children or the Baron? [Spoilers] (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

If you kill the Spirit, then the Baron will not hang himself, and if you free him, the Baron will hang himself, but the Spirit will save the children from witches. In the first case, the Baron still took care of Ciri, and in the second case, the children went to the Cana. What to do?
30 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ilya233 08.02.21

Do what you want. Everyone makes their choice ...

D
Default2 08.02.21

Ilya233
Golden words, golden words ...

-
-Nerevar- 08.02.21

The emperor of PC games The
lesser evil remember this you need to choose you will release the hassle that will not stop at the baron, there is also a square with a ghost, don’t believe him, you will also release another creature if you believe that he wants peace

D
Darkel 08.02.21

Emperor of PC games
If you kill a spirit in the forest, then fewer innocents will die
-Nerevar-
Are you talking about the Pestilence Maiden?

D
Default2 08.02.21

-Nerevar-
But children ...

A
Adolom 08.02.21

It's a pity for the Baron, I've become such a man that I won't soon forget this chain of quests, going through the second time, I will definitely make it so that he would live)
You yourself see how to be)

-
-Nerevar- 08.02.21

Emperor of PC games
In general, choose what you want, if you want to be a good knight, save the children and doom 100 lives, if you want to be a witcher, kill critters, it will be no longer your decision and not your passage to ask such questions.

N
Nighthawkreal 08.02.21

Everyone in this world cannot be saved even by Geralt.

-
-Nerevar- 08.02.21

Darkel
Yes, about the Pestilent Maiden and about the hassle

-
-Nerevar- 08.02.21

Emperor of PC games
Do as you know, I did not believe neither the Pestilence maiden nor the Moroku children, the witches will devour everything exactly not these others. I xs as you want

-
-Nerevar- 08.02.21

NightHawkreal
Uh-huh cool game is very thought out to me it reminds me of good old Morrowind)))

K
Kyubi 08.02.21

If you doubt your choice, then act like the canon Herald, that is, choose the lesser evil.

M
Malkarth 08.02.21

Kyuubi
"If you have to choose between one evil and another, I prefer not to make a choice at all" (c) Geralt of Rivia, a phrase from the trailer
Personally, I just killed the Spirit. Geralt is the killer of monsters, not an intermediary for their deals and tricks.

W
Without Compromise 08.02.21

Malkarth
why didn't Geralt kill Regis then .. he is a monster .. or Three Jackdaws?)) So Geralt is not an ordinary swordsman. In this case there is no canon Geralt ..

A
Amishor 08.02.21

I couldn't decide what Geralt would do, so she saved the children. Only now I don't know where I "saved" them and whether I saved them at all.
It's a pity for the Baron, but at least you can see some influence of the decisions made on what is happening.
Without Compromise
Borch and Regis are not people, but they are not evil either. The strange spirit under the tree is quite another matter. A thing sits for itself, kills peasants ... Well, this cannot be compared with Regis, who collected herbs))

B
Bupycop 08.02.21

The emperor of PC games
can kill the spirit of the tree, before you take the task from the witches, to kill him, then the children will be saved and the baron will be alive

G
GG4 08.02.21

Saving the spirit, you essentially make a good choice, in the village that he will burn down, there are abnormal fanatics who, in fact, serve the evil gods and give innocent children. And so you saved the children and the world from this hotbed. But yes, you will have to sacrifice the Baron and his wife, but this is even for the best, then you will find out from the plot.

A
AwE777 08.02.21

The moral issue is very high.
The main thing is to turn off emotions and turn on cold calculation and logic.
What can orphan children (this applies exclusively to the universe of the game), can I do useful for this universe? Are they trained in something? Do they have power? Remember to turn off emotions that often lead to problems.
What can the head of the province do who has gone to great lengths to correct his mistakes? Under his leadership, the life and future of the village, in a world that awaits war. It is in his power to save the whole village and give a future to herself, its inhabitants and their children.
Interestingly, in such a context, will the players who read this text choose.
But here's a caveat! And it is essential!
This context is not reflected in the game, the possibilities of the character (baron) himself are not clear, his prospects, as well as the meaning of the prospect of saving children if it is possible to save the baron, we do not understand the relationship between these children and the baron. But they make it clear to us that the sergeants (the local gray eminence), furiously want to hook him up and unleash something like civil strife. Why did the baron, who saw the war inside and outside, decide to hang himself because of his wife when his daughter is alive? A lot of "why" arises ...

V
Vanya Rygalov 08.02.21

It's mine ... So I set the kids up, hacking down some kind of krakozyabra in the roots. Yes ... it didn't turn out nicely.

s
seffko 08.02.21

axiom needs