3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Default2 08.02.21 12:46 pm

Spirit. Save the children or the Baron? [Spoilers] (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

If you kill the Spirit, then the Baron will not hang himself, and if you free him, the Baron will hang himself, but the Spirit will save the children from witches. In the first case, the Baron still took care of Ciri, and in the second case, the children went to the Cana. What to do?
30 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mavladiy1988 08.02.21

Vanya Rygalov
so this is an RPG friend, here you also need to listen to dialogues, and not just poke around))

W
Without Compromise 08.02.21

deeVries
well, I don't know, it's just that everything is blurry, that there is no good or bad ... because Regis, before "coding", also drank human blood, which means he is evil)

A
Amishor 08.02.21

Without Compromise
But what about redemption and awareness?)) The spirit from the tree rested the children in an incomprehensible direction and interrupted the whole village - here even the gray does not really pull. I freed him, not knowing the consequences - and now I can't even say for sure what I will do next time. And I want to punish the witches, but I also like the baron.

E
ENDUSER 08.02.21

Yes, it's better not to bother, as I wanted to do so. See how it will affect the plot (will it affect at all)

l
lookaway 08.02.21

"spoilers" should be written at the beginning, not at the end.
in general, everything that can be spoiled in the title. and the essence of the quest and the ending.

s
saha11113 08.02.21

deeVries The
Spirit has taken away no where.
On the quest to find Buttercup, "List of harlots", we stumble upon the teacher, and see the familiar names of children from the swamps. And on the table is a note that someone threw these children into the orphanage.

A
Amishor 08.02.21

saha11113
Ha, I didn't even notice. Thanks)

W
WitcherForever 08.02.21

He saved the children, his wife died, the baron hanged himself, saved the yoke, chose the right doll (with a flower), the baron said goodbye to his wife and went to her next world, saved the spirit in the tree.
I think it's better to save the children;)
And also, if you want to do more good, do not charge for tasks and everyone will be grateful from the bottom of your heart)

Y
Yuri1914 16.02.21

find a tree until you take a square, save the spirit and move on, in the end everyone is alive, everyone is healthy

W
WitcherForever 16.02.21

Yuri1914
I've already played half the game; (