3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pilat. 08.02.21 12:46 pm

The blogger was closed. It did not fail ...

"... On August 6, 2020, a well-known blogger, author of the URBANTURIZM YouTube channel, Andrei MSh, disappeared in Moscow. A week later, friends learned that Andrei was arrested and is in a remand prison in Lefortovo and is accused of illegal access to state secrets ..."
29 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dream seller 16.02.21

A.Soldier of Light
The funniest thing is when a veteran is used by his relatives.
The veteran himself no longer remembers his name but dashed off 100,500 complaints.

S
Subaru MotorSports 16.02.21

Dream Seller All is fair
in war.

G
Gauguin 16.02.21

Let him sit.

A
A.Soldier of Light 28.02.21

The dream seller wrote:
The funny thing is when a veteran is used by his own relatives.
Well, first of all, how do they use it? Secondly, does this somehow justify any insult to the veteran?
The funny thing is that the oval and at the trial managed to offend him. Reapply. He behaves this way because he knows perfectly well that nothing will happen to him) I mean, nothing beyond a fine and imprisonment ... In Stalin's time, he would have behaved differently ...

m
masha 06.03.21

There is no need to photograph secret objects. Espionage is obvious, so they arrested.
I read that he also photographed circuits of electronic devices and technical solutions of a nuclear reactor. under the USSR they were shot for this.

A
A.Soldier of Light 06.03.21

Masha wrote:
There is no need to photograph secret objects. Espionage is obvious, so they arrested.
In general, yes. It's always amusing to hear when such topics are started to talk about in the Western press, they say, an innocent person was punished, etc.) No, here Snowden is of course a criminal, he cannot spread anything, he must be tried, but as in Russia, no one is allowed, a prisoner conscience and so on ...

S
Self-Relliant 30.03.21

A.Soldier of Light

Everyone has become fashionable to be offended. Already they are not looking for killers and thieves, and insulting someone is straight extremism :)

M
Mage Hermit 20.04.21

There is no need to photograph secret objects.
Can you tell us more about this?
I do not know.

A
Alik Dynnik 29.11.21

Poilnip in the ass does wonders, and after that I immediately want to tell everyone everything. Ignorance of the law is not an excuse.