3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pilat. 08.02.21 12:46 pm

The blogger was closed. It did not fail ...

"... On August 6, 2020, a well-known blogger, author of the URBANTURIZM YouTube channel, Andrei MSh, disappeared in Moscow. A week later, friends learned that Andrei was arrested and is in a remand prison in Lefortovo and is accused of illegal access to state secrets ..."
29 Comments
Sort by:
L
Le Gaspilleur 08.02.21

ffuh ... I thought old bad was covered)

P
Pilat. 08.02.21

Le Gaspilleur
do you think he has a long time left?)

Z
ZloyViki 08.02.21

Awful news, Andrey was one of the few who told and showed really interesting and necessary things. The person gave so much knowledge and information that any teacher / teacher will envy. He already had an unpleasant experience and court cases, I really hope that everything will be resolved for the better. And what he is accused of is just laughter, a piece of a classified object that got into the frame ...
But killers and other freaks are not interesting to anyone .. Oh, this is justice ...........

L
Le Gaspilleur 08.02.21

Pilat.
life-long three at least. even the most intelligent review on the Shawshank escape cannot grant amnesty)

P
Pilat. 08.02.21

Le Gaspilleur
escape? three more years on top!)

p
psybuster 08.02.21

ZloyViki
Probably took a shit there on this closed abandoned object, the radar station, that's swept away. And not a piece, but a whole video:
Although tea in a glass glass. Everything is right for a clear mind.

L
Le Gaspilleur 08.02.21

when caught with a razor down the throat and into the well)

Z
ZloyViki 08.02.21

psybuster
According to the "lawyer", the detention is not connected with any of his videos and other things. Most likely he climbed / saw / filmed something that did not like the "guardians of the law" who sacredly kept the alleged state secret in some abandoned and crumbling enterprise. But this is just my guess.

F
Follower 08.02.21

and what do you propose to do to us in connection with this situation to the
pege

h
hello 08.02.21

A follower wrote:
and what do you propose in connection with this situation to us
for the pege

L
Le Gaspilleur 08.02.21

psybuster gobbled up
... digested. now your task is to assess the way out of this situation. you are the special on delicious XD

R
RicoChico 08.02.21

The Vikings were jailed for advertising a mobile garbage can.

P
Pilat. 08.02.21

damn ... for a politot dude will be closed. although who would doubt ...

P
Pilat. 08.02.21

LIRW
well so let them guard adequately the degree of secrecy. if any plebeian can climb there then who is Hippocrates? this is done only if you need to substitute objectionable. he is immediately warned not to show off. if he continues to say what he does not like or show - the Beta plan comes into force

P
Pilat. 08.02.21

LIRW
open the other eye and read carefully what I mean.

P
Pilat. 08.02.21

English Breakfast Tea
bot, let's goodbye)

S
Spiny 08.02.21

I saw the news. In any case, he could have been covered up, like many other such roofers, stalkers, etc ... They penetrated into closed places, but MSh now has a different case. Some secret document was found on a flash drive with which he moved outside Russia. What this document is exactly and how it got to him, it seems, is also not known. Earlier, MSh had a criminal case, in short he got out. I think that since then they have looked after him, and since he received something already secret and took it abroad, then the FSB took over. The case is hidden and there is no exact information.

P
Pilat. 08.02.21

Spiny
yes he chatted a lot. and climbed where it is not necessary. for some people it stepped on the corn because it made public their criminal negligence or deliberate atrocity. once he was confused behind the administrative hall. got off with a fine. did not reach the poor fellow. continued in the same spirit and contrary to the policy of the party. they say everything is crumbling around and in Ukraine babies are not eaten. and then also fell under the Belarusians at the wrong time. and again blabbed. and since he is a lover of all sorts of drawings and technical documentation, it is a trifling matter to throw him some kaku through dummy personalities. because he often runs around the near abroad. gebnya played the usual scenario - the kid thundered on the bunk.

D
Dream seller 08.02.21

And I thought it was about someone who shouldn't be named.
Spoiler

Joke. Actually:
Spoiler

A
A.Soldier of Light 08.02.21

The dream seller wrote:
And I thought it was about someone who should not be named.
Anyway, the phrase "closed the blogger" sounds strange) Locked in prison? Or closed his YouTube channel? Or closed it in some garbage dump, poured green paint ... In general, it is incomprehensible, but it sounds menacing ^ _ ^
By the way, do you know what Mr. Provalny said? That he is still a nationalist, that for him there is nothing sacred? Did not hear? I recommend that you find out if he has a large "track record" of xp / noteni that he has been talking for many years up to now. Moreover, at the trial he still managed to insult the veteran again. It's funny when a doll calls someone else a "doll" ...