3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Saulet Erboluly 30.10.19 03:35 am

Which faction would you prefer? (Elex)

The light fraction where to join the beginner is of course Clerics. They is ineffable technology. Feel cyberpunkish. Fans Of Mass Effect. Besides, Clerics are the strongest faction, and washes everything clean. Worshiped Alexa. Have armor, magic and long-range lasers, etc.
Berserkers not too bad. But the poor are average. Afraid of technology. I love nature. Know how to throw fireballs, summon creatures. Like knives and axes, etc.
Fraction Outlaws (outside the law) is the weakest. I live in the desert. Present them skinheads.
Factions are not balanced in the game. Outlaws remain weak
47 Comments
Sort by:
b
bruxism 30.10.19

The rogue bomb so that any city can be wiped out.

M
MikuHadsune 30.10.19

bruxism
And what good is HE? It is the same it will not take camping, but the equipment and weapons and the truth the Clergy iMovie.

l
lens_88 30.10.19

MikuHadsune
Balance is sacrificed for realism. And the glory of God. I have sympathy for the Berserkers to their as to the faction which basically wants to make the world a better place, BUT that doesn't negate the fact that there are no swords-kladentsi, fart-grass and fireballs do not give the same efficiency as a high-tech technology.

l
lmperatorPC 30.10.19

lens_88
Yeah. Berserkers can indefinitely to cover himself with swords and verbally, but a laser/plasma rifle still look more reliable.

l
lens_88 30.10.19

lmperatorPC
And despite the fact that magic in which rests the whole existence of the Berserkers as fractions, has an analogue for the clergy - Psionik.

To be honest, for me, for balance, psionic ought to give to outcasts, they say they have from the time taken cocktails of dope people, and they do some flawed turned. And clerics to give Hlibovskyi techno-gadgets, the more that it is in fact almost one faction. That's when we could engage in dialogue about the balance.

S
StClaus 30.10.19

lens_88
Rogue and without the cheat faction. The perfect hybrid of tank and damage dealer. They have the most diverse Arsenal, there is no shortage of ammunition because they crafted, the damage is small at the level of the clergy and higher than the Berserkers. In close combat at the level of the others. Armor they have the best of the factions. ComingOut stimuli from the heart. In terms of balance of the strongest, sorry for wagering will come is not for everyone and Bron'ka not as pretty as the clergy. No magic and psi abilities. Not that I did without them, but they're definitely more fun. In General, croutons solve.

g
gengsta1991 30.10.19

Saulet Herbology
Rogue,For FOLIC

n
nrohleh 30.10.19

I don't understand why all the disgruntled outcasts. Passed over them the game in the same breath, problems almost was not. Shotgun and boom everything you need for a comfortable passing game, so do not forget about the prep and trims in difficult situations so they are a good spurs player. Found another bug for the rogue, in the analysis put on the character's weapons, Aleksic and materials dropouts, but the weapon itself is not broken, found at the end of the game before the boss fight.

M
Maksim Grafov 30.10.19

nrohleh
Can it be to become the leader they have? or so will be the not nice type of home or the owner of the arena

S
Sergey Dobrovolskiy 30.10.19

Maxim Grafov
Well, go on you know

W
Wolf347 30.10.19

the Northern faction blood!!!!!!!!! For Ragnar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for Odin and Thor!!!!!!!!! Forward to destroy foreign evil force vangelovska axe!!!!!!

M
Maksim Grafov 30.10.19

Sergei Dobrovolsky
write Yes or no, if not then don't want to play a rogue

n
nrohleh 30.10.19

Play all. What is the difference, you will become the leader or not?

M
Maksim Grafov 30.10.19

Businessany

gorgeous, that man the Duke can drive ?

M
Maksim Grafov 30.10.19

nrohleh
I hate their leader and for change of power quest missed

n
nrohleh 30.10.19

Don't know what's on the quest, but in the end I clapped

S
Sergey Dobrovolskiy 30.10.19

Maxim Grafov
Well, the power you will not succeed , on the contrary there quests to strengthen the power of the Duke go . I took all available quests from all groups until the 2nd act , not entering them of course . Joined later to the clergy , the rogue is done for, and all of the quests that nasrati others , and I love a good wager.

p
predator999 30.10.19

Honestly all three factions not really. Berserkers who are afraid of technology, clerics fanatically worshiping their techno-deity and outcasts most of whom are thugs. Would make the faction Magalona independent residents.

I
IdGolD 30.10.19

predator999
Support.
To word: Zamutili, continued on the quest the Source.
Supposedly, JAX creates your faction starts. Release Magalona from ALB. Well, actually either peace or destruction for each faction(one or all).
Something like that.

M
MrWorld 30.10.19

It is possible to make for example a fraction of elbow separatists who refused to Eleks. I think JAX would be able to gain a lot of familiar people. And in the game all the factions are very contradictory. Berserkers do not recognize technology, clerics and rogue generally repulsed on the head