3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sithomazafakatron 08.02.21 12:54 pm

Cyberpunk 2077 vs RDR2 (Cyberpunk 2077)

I saw vidos for this comparison. To say that he broke through is not enough to say. There were even comparisons with zhytya 5, but it's not worth writing about this, since KP is compared to zhytya 5, it's like comparing a lion and some Chihuahua

1) But what for to compare two different game settings?
2) In CP, graphon is clearly better by several goals. Since in the CP there is a huge detailed, filled and lively city against rdr2, where empty fields and trees with water
3) In the CP, the open world itself is clearly made better. It is livelier and more fulfilled than in rdr2, where everything is empty and dead, there are few activities in rdr2 and after the plot there is nothing to do
4) The plot itself in the CP is dozens of heads higher than the plot of roxral about banditry "yo, nigga, motherfucker, send the bank a robber"
5) In terms of a gearbox mechanic, it is clearly more complicated. The CP has cars, a bunch of builds, perks, abilities, choices. Does rdr2 have .... mmmm ..... empty fields?
6) In rdr2, there is a very railroad plot with almost no elections, while in KP it is more complex and more non-linear
7) It's generally funny to talk about characters. In CP, one Joni does just the whole rdr2
8) Well, rdr2 is a dull hassle for inhibited people, with missions that are comparable in quality to the cleanups from CP2077

Well, and about working out the details, this is obvious nonsense. When you play games, you come up and consider what kind of water is in the game and does the grass burn when set on fire? This is all unnecessary junk. You play games, the core mechanics of the game are important here, such as gameplay, plot, characters, storytelling and graphics. For KP2077, this is all several goals higher than the dull, empty and boring rdr2.

I want to hear the opinion of adequate people, not rockral fanatics (there are too many of them on pg, pg has recently turned into a haven for rockral fanatics)
27 Comments
Sort by:
f
flathead653 08.02.21

Huli to compare here. RDR2.

D
Derley 08.02.21

You contradict yourself, you yourself know that "we play games, not graphics" .. This comment is as old as the world, and all normal people associate with "good", because it's like two and two .. If you want a good opinion of yourself, please stick with it. Anyone who disagrees with this, either a hater or a schoolboy. So graphonium is also unimportant.
Well, everything else is purely for an amateur-non-amateur of two different eras.

S
Saints319 08.02.21

In RDR 2 there is the most lively, beautiful and well-developed open world and this is a fact, and the
garbage bugged cyberbug77 at every step is not comparable here and is not even close to RDR, do not write nonsense
What was shown in trailers and what turned out as a result of heaven and earth
Even for the sake of the plot, it is impossible to play it, the gameplay and accompanying bugs simply discourage all desire

N
Nikolay Ololay 08.02.21

Sithomazafakatron
Okay. In rdr2, water and trees and wastelands, ok, let's say. Now go compare Watch Dogs Legion and Cyberbzdyk in terms of simulating life, city living creatures, interesting random situations. You will immediately see that these components in cybersera are at the indie parash level. Why indie parash? And because in indie games, such components are absent from the word at all. In cyber too. The chaotic movement of dummies through textures and in a looped path in cyberpunk is proof of this

R
Real slim shady 08.02.21

I completely agree, Cyberpunk is easier to start playing than RDR, RDR is boring and monotonous, it took me an hour to quit this game, it is slow in terms of plot and gameplay, you play as a fig, understand who, if you are a fig, understand with whom, some ridiculous beginning ridiculous middle and ridiculous end. Cyberpunk immediately plunged me into its universe, into the world. Which you want to explore, pass, grind. I generally keep quiet about the plot - it's a masterpiece. And what does RDR give? Keep a horse whose eggs shrink in the cold and jump through the landscapes that are randomly done by the program, well, we’ll put a couple of houses on the map ourselves, and so that no one would notice that our game is dull shit - we will twist the little graph.
From personal experience I will say that forests, fields and blah blah blah are much easier to do than the same Night City, because a city is something new and difficult to understand, and we can see trees, mountains, fields every day if we move out of town, therefore they are easier to take by eye, and this is how rdr bought it.

N
Nikolay Ololay 08.02.21

Real Slim Shady
you play for figs understand who you play for figs understand with whom
Now apply this phrase to cyberpunk.

S
SvD89 08.02.21

Real Slim Shady
well, well, I played this cyberbook, watched people come out of thin air one after another and drove further into RDRD2 to play ...

R
Real slim shady 08.02.21

SvD89
Nikolay Ololai
Bugs have been fixed long ago, only your laziness and prejudice prevents you from enjoying the game, I advise you to temporarily leave the desert rdr and return to civilization

S
SvD89 08.02.21

Real Slim Shady
in what place is it deserted then, I do not understand what that ??? It seems to me on the contrary, there is some kind of movement at almost every step, you feel that the game is alive and it is interesting to watch the world

D
Denis g 08.02.21

Real Slim Shady
Dear friend, it's not bugs that don't give you enjoyment of cyberrank. It's just that not everyone knows how, like you, to appreciate the meaningless grind in an empty and boring open world.
The plot in punk is killed and meaningless, the world is dead and empty, and it's better to grind for the sake of buying cars in World of Tanks - it's more fun, try it)
Derley wrote:
You contradict yourself, you know yourself
This is true, and you can clearly see
Sithomazafakatron wrote:
I want to hear opinion of adequate people, not rockral fanatics Written by a
notorious KP fanatic, who invented a game for himself out of some fantasies, which are not even close in the release.
But if the points, although I am not a fan of rdr, but still:
1. Question to the author of the topic.
2. The graphon is slightly better, the difference in several years is evident. The comparison of an empty, dead and cardboard city with the landscapes of rdr does not hold up too well.
3. KP today has the worst open world ever. At least the AAA segment. Activities in CP 0.0. One yellow or blue grind. There is nothing interesting in the city at all, absolutely. The first openworld where I used fast travel without regrets, simply because I knew that I would not miss anything, and I would not break the atmosphere, it simply is not here.
4. The plot of the KP can at least approach the DDR only in the first act. After which the KPShny plot famously slips into shit so as not to rise again. One of the worst stories I've ever seen. You can't even say in a human way what he was about. The vyshenka on the cake is the first game where the main story quest is impassable.
5. We can only agree about pumping, because RDR is not an RPG at all. The rest is complete trash. Comparison in terms of elections - yes, I smiled. Again, rdr is never a role-playing game, unlike KP. And the level of variability they have is about the same.
6. Once again. Cyberpunk variability - 0.0%. The choice does not affect anything at all, absolutely. Exclusively on lines in dialogues. It does not affect the ending either, and, as I said, there is no most adequate ending in the game - the main story quest cannot be completed, and you are not allowed to choose something. The screenwriter said that the gg would end badly - so be it. The whole "choice" is just about how the "hero" reacts to it. Completely empty. In RDR, at least they did not scoff so much, and the plot did not puzzle the player with the goal of saving the protagonist.
8. The only interesting character in the CP - Jackie - is merged in the first act. Everything else is rubbish. Even the first-person gg remains nothing until the end of the game. Other characters were not even remembered, they are so passable and uninteresting. And yes, I, like everyone else, saw Panam's ass, I just don't think that this moment makes her a written and memorable character. Probably because I'm not 11 years old)
8. The command post consists of some sweeps. Game-boring and dullness for 100%. Not a single interesting quest at all, just a couple of mediocre ones. One could only single out Judy's line, but even then only against the background of the rest of the rotten. Even cleaning horses' ass in rdr is more interesting than doing KPS grind quests.
I don’t know what will happen next, when the developers deliver at least some content, but now almost everything in cyberpunk has been done badly. There is simply nothing to do in the game. This is a crude demo, where only the designers of the city and the trinkets did their work. Everyone else needs another five years to finalize this "masterpiece".

S
SonyBoy5-2021 08.02.21

Denis G's
horse ass cleaning in RDR is more interesting
So that's what rock fans do in RDR-2!

m
massoffka 08.02.21

It's fun to compare games of different stripes. Both are good, and each is not without sin

D
Denis g 08.02.21

SonyBoy5-2021
Generally not a fan of rdr even once, so xs. But this is a fact. Even the management of the rockstar cowboy managed to make it addictive and worked out to the smallest detail. In the command post, it’s not that at least a wheelbarrow or a hut otkastomize, they even do not give a haircut. So yes, let's go on about elaboration and an interesting filled open world)
massoffka wrote: It's a pleasure to
compare games of different stripes. Both are good, and each is not without sin.
There are aspects that compare, as a rule (!) It makes no sense. For example, role-playing elements in a role-playing game with similar ones in the game, which are not. Other aspects, such as a well-developed world, written characters, etc. - why not?
Another question is why the role-playing elements of Cyberpunk, which was originally positioned as an RPG, and only after the release in fact was deprived of such a genre, they manage to be at the level of a game that has never claimed the title of role-playing in principle.

S
SonyBoy5-2021 08.02.21

Denis G
I somehow do not care about elaboration and interesting filled open world!
There is a city and an open world, there is a masking, there is pumping, you can ride, you can enjoy the landscape of the city, there is a plot and side effects!
I'm a shooter lover and I like shooting and guns in the control room, but don't care about everything else, including variability!

D
Denis g 08.02.21

SonyBoy5-2021
Well, that's another question. Of course, if I were a shooter lover, I'd rather play the second stew than this, but it's a matter of taste.
This is not the point. It's one thing if you don't care about the development of the game, you have enough ability to shoot and drive cars - well, ok, no problem. I also sometimes play treshak, in the same State of Decay 2 I played quite a few hours, but this bottom is not about anything at all, and I do not recommend it to anyone.
But it's another matter to whistle and write that the game has an excellent plot, a well-developed open world, interesting activities, etc. This already, sorry, looks like a whimsy for advertising purposes. Another one. But they write)

S
SonyBoy5-2021 08.02.21

Denis G
Shroud of fanaticism ....

L
Lex-one 08.02.21

Denis G I
totally agree.
RDR is 2 heads taller than Cyberpunk.
Both in terms of graphics and in terms of elaboration, bugs and details. RDR 2 came out much better.

D
Denis g 08.02.21

SonyBoy5-2021
We're not sick, are we?
I wrote in Russian and white that I am not a fan or at least a connoisseur of rdr. I don’t deny the merits, but I don’t consider it a masterpiece for sure. Although it is impossible not to admit that in this game the open world is really worked out and interesting (as much as the open world can be in general).
This is entirely due to Cyberpunk, in that even Fallout 76 does not look like such shit against its background.

S
SonyBoy5-2021 08.02.21

Denis G
No! I'm healthy and don't cough! I meant that people praising the 100th anniversary of the KP-game have a veil of fanaticism and they do not notice the problems associated with the game and the rotten employees of SDproject!

L
Lex-one 08.02.21

SonyBoy5-2021
As if before the release of the KP, nothing predicted (almost) that the game would be released in Early Access, after the Witcher people had a credit of trust, but everyone (and quite logically) thought that it would be wildly stupid to release KP by nibbling its audience, since the second time it will not work.
There was both Keanu and a gorgeous trailer at E3 2018, but the projects also shit with gravy, next time there will be no pre-orders.