3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Protocol10 08.02.21 12:55 pm

Is AC Valhalla better than cyberpunk? (Cyberpunk 2077)

Like a game in the open world AC Valhalla, as for me is a cut above cyberpunk. It is not packed with quests of the same type like cyberpunk, it is not bugged, there is no heap of useless junk in the inventory, it is better in terms of graphics, the plot is more interesting, and the game also has humor. Valhalla gives at least some emotions, but he started in cyberpunk twice and he does not cause any emotions.
33 Comments
Sort by:
d
dilat 08.02.21

Different games ...
- Quests of the same type: if you clear the map, both games have the same type, but there are more random events in Valhalla (world events)
- There are unselected opals and broken scripts in Valhalla, but there are more of them in CP 2077
- Valhalla is full of trash indestructible (quest), as in the Odyssey. Cannot disassemble gear and weapons, unlike CP
- On ultra settings with RTX, both games are good. Visually, CP still looks better
- there is humor in both games (a dude with a burning dick, for example)
- The plot is taste. For me, in CP he is better
In Valhalla he played 95 hours so far, CP passed (all quests) in 70 hours

W
Warrior of Morgoth 08.02.21

Maybe that's enough?

D
Denis g 08.02.21

Valhalla is not for sale on incentives, which means the game is rubbish)
Share of a joke, but really, a great example of how the publisher spoils the game.

But seriously - for such games, history is still important, not the open world, which only smears this story. If there is no way to fill the open world - do not make the open world, for this only the lazy did not kick yubiks. And the Poles did the same, only worse.
As for the story - here, alas, any game is better than punk, because the plot in this game is completely with endings, and not only, in this the Poles also surpassed Yubik's fifth farkrai, and much, although it seemed that due to the stupidity of the ending, this addictive shooter would be hard to beat. Well, there, at least, the players immediately honestly admitted that the game is not about a plot, well, it's in the furnace, a post-fire for fun.
There and then the passage is completely pointless. The Assassins have never allowed themselves this and, I hope, will not allow it (except for a parallel story in the present tense, after the third part, this is the same empty nonsense as the KP).

S
Snipergost 08.02.21

Protocol10
valgala is a bad copy of wedmak 3, ubeisoft degenerates will now 5 years cybelpunk copy

S
Sithomazafakatron 08.02.21

Not better. Valhalla as a game is not bad, as there is a lot to do, plus the open world in Valhalla is big, juicy, detailed and lively. Only here the plot is very mediocre, and the uniformity blows strongly, plus you can feel a strong self-copying, yubisoft is the same. Again, Valhalla is not a bad game, you can go through. But what is better than Cyberpunk 2077 is, perhaps, The Witcher 3. That's it. In CP2077, the open world is clearly better done. The KP has a huge, lively, filled and highly detailed city. In Valhalla, there are fields and trees with water (but it still looks beautiful). Plus, in the CP, the plot is much more interesting, the characters are simply dozens of goals higher. KP2077 itself as a game is more complicated, larger and more interesting at the same time

_
_iSTALKER_ 08.02.21

And not a word about microtransactions, the same type of seizure of territories, crooked animations, boring heroes without charisma and the wildest grind

D
Derley 08.02.21

Compared to editors, yubi are veterans, mastodons of the gaming industry. All mechanics are fine-tuned, polished to a shine, brought to mind by many years of experience. Everything works not by force, but as a very reliable conveyor machine that never fails. These won't let you down. They already ate the dog in gaming.
Reds should be quoted more modestly, because there is not enough experience, except for the witcher there was nothing. Therefore, you should not scold them very much, they are still green

c
cheezette 08.02.21

Or maybe it's enough to compare the deliberately worked out game, even with an optimization curve due to poor management and conveyor debris that has rolled into donate shit

R
Real slim shady 08.02.21

Everything is simple for me, if Kuplinov did not pass Valhalla, then she is tedious and a copy of other assassins. But it passes cyberpunk, which means it is better and more interesting. It's simple, there is nothing to argue about

D
Denis g 08.02.21

Sithomazafakatron wrote:
In CP2077, the open world is clearly better done. The KP has a huge, lively, filled and highly detailed city.
Sithomazafakatron wrote:
Plus, in KP the plot is much more interesting, the characters are simply dozens of heads higher.
Can you tell me where you can buy your version of cyberpunk? Because the one in the incentive (which I bought) is apparently cut off, where none of the above is even close.
A completely dead, empty and boring open world, which is not something to explore - and you don't want to look at it, because apart from bugs there is simply absolutely nothing there.
And the plot was enough only for the first act, after which such a dummy and stupidity begins that any of the assassins will give two hundred handicap points, a conveyor or not a conveyor. Seriously, at least one assassin has at least the same plot? In terms of storyline, the KP can still compete with the Farkrai, though only with the fifth, where the one is in the trash, but certainly not with the assassins.
As for the rest - as I already wrote, KP is exactly the same jerk off with cleaning outposts, copied from the yubiks, but copied crookedly, with a bunch of bugs, and without an adequate plot that would motivate this jerk off.
_iSTALKER_ wrote:
And not a word about microtransactions, the same type of seizure of territories, crooked animations, boring heroes without charisma and the wildest grind
And the point is to write about it, if it is in both games. Well, in addition to transactions, schoolchildren are very burned when they are offered to buy optional skins on pirates, xs from what.
The difference is that in addition to the above, the assassins have something else, and the cyberpunk has nothing. Absolutely. Grind for buying cars. Enjoy.
Snipergost wrote: ubeisoft
degenerates will now copy cybelpunk for 5 years.
To copy cyberpunk for yubiks, it doesn't take much work. Take the same Odyssey, cut out all the content from it, and bug it into the trash. Everything, KP 2.0 is ready, buy)
But there is also a positive. After the release of this "masterpiece", even the ingenious simulator of the station porter from Genius does not seem so bottomless to me. CP in terms of plot and gameplay merges even for him.

P
Protocol10 16.02.21

Real Slim Shady
Everything is simple for me, if Kuplinov did not pass Valhalla, then she is boring and a carbon copy of other assassins. But cyberpunk it passes, which means it is better and more interesting. It's simple, there is nothing to argue about

What kind of Kuplinov, who is this?

D
Derley 16.02.21

By the way, the Templars are arasaka and miltech, they want to subjugate the world, and the assassins are Silverhand and co, they want to return a person to his freedom. They just changed their names, the goals remained the same .. So in spite of or in spite of everything, we see how the struggle of these orders is already going on in the near future) And why not, this is very willingly believed

d
dilat 16.02.21

Derley
This way you can adjust almost any plot. Soldier of Fortune recently passed - John and "Shop" - assassins, Saber and the main villain - the Templars, for example. Far-fetched

D
Derley 16.02.21

dilat
Well, I would like to see the next part of the assassins in the setting of the future .. I would like to trace their complete tree, history, chronology. As they say, from dusk to dawn. I hope they will continue the franchise, and will stop by in the most unexpected eras.

D
Denis g 16.02.21

I don't think it will save the game. The humor is that if the assassins are in the future, they will be dicked for what cyberpunk is praised for now. Actually, exactly as now they praise cyberpunk exactly for what all these years have been sucking assassins.

E
Ely maze 16.02.21

Denis G
well, even if the game was sold in incentive, then you still need an uplay to run, that is, steam

will be turned on + uplay = slightly heavy load on the system

d
dilat 16.02.21

Ely Maze
Yes, in general, the computer will explode, it's two whole launchers at the same time!

E
Ely maze 16.02.21

dilat
well, steam for ubi games is not needed

, for example, they will be banned, for example, if you have not entered uplay for a long time (they can ban for it) and you cannot play their games without uplay, even if they are purchased in incentive

D
Derley 16.02.21

Ely Maze
Here it is already his own fault. But yes, it is better to buy games from Yubi in Yubi .. Because if suddenly some technical problems arise, whether the game does not start or something else, Yubi and Steam can start shifting arrows on top of each other, and because of this, the proceedings may drag on for a long time

E
Ely maze 16.02.21

Derley
well, about my own fault, I can’t agree,

everything may be, for example, I went to the army for a year and other reasons why you cannot go to yupley for a year