3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Protocol10 08.02.21 12:55 pm

Is AC Valhalla better than cyberpunk? (Cyberpunk 2077)

Like a game in the open world AC Valhalla, as for me is a cut above cyberpunk. It is not packed with quests of the same type like cyberpunk, it is not bugged, there is no heap of useless junk in the inventory, it is better in terms of graphics, the plot is more interesting, and the game also has humor. Valhalla gives at least some emotions, but he started in cyberpunk twice and he does not cause any emotions.
33 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 16.02.21

It's just that the Projects in this case just dropped to the level of dull, dull grindilos of Yubisoft, when I played Cyberpunk 2077 I did not leave the feeling that I was playing another game from Yubiks, and it did not fit into my head, because three parts of The Witcher were made very good, but here they are of course specifically crap, I'm not even talking about the technical condition and just an unmeasured number of bugs.

d
dilat 16.02.21

saa0891
Didn't the questions on the map bother you there?

Ely Maze
I know. I don't play Steam like some people, so I usually take games in their original launchers

s
saa0891 16.02.21

dilat
Not embarrassed (this shit in Cyberpunk 2077 is many times more, as in fact, and Yubisoft products) for me interesting and original quests and colorful memorable characters are much more important, and in general the game is very cool in general.

d
dilat 16.02.21

saa0891
You haven't played Valhalla, apparently

s
saa0891 16.02.21

dilat
Naturally I didn’t play, all Yubik ’s crafts are equally dull, after Origin the series about assassins finally died for me, this shit, even from a torrent, does not have any desire to download it, let alone buy it.

d
dilat 16.02.21

saa0891
From the cycle "I did not play, but I condemn". So, on side quests, she is 2 heads higher than CP (check world events in Valhalla). As for the characters, I can't say yet, I open the map, but brother GG is remembered, be healthy, for example

s
saa0891 16.02.21

dilat wrote:
From the cycle "I did not play, but I condemn".
I do not judge, this slag is not interesting to me in principle (which I already wrote about above), and in order to understand that this shit is not necessary to try it, that there are few vidos on YouTube or something.

L
Lexx77 16.02.21

Snipergost
Well, yes, five years to pour shit, and secretly copy everything at all and voila - the game of the millennium ...

D
Denis g 16.02.21

Lexx77
Well, that's how it happened.
Five years shit poured on yubiks. "Blah, again a monotonous grind, outposts that have lifted everyone, and fluffy grindwalls, govnoleveling, bumble-out"
Cyberpunk came out, and off you go interesting loot "
, etc. and so on, it makes no sense to list. You can read this shit in incentive, there are a couple of topics from clinical fanboys.
In fact - alas, until content is delivered to this alpha - even with the most walk-through hat from Yubisoft, this craft is not able to compete.

d
dilat 16.02.21

saa0891
And how can you judge then? Judging by vidos is trash. You don't even know what you are talking about ...

N
Neon abyss 16.02.21

Shock, what is going on with people ..... There is not a single game with a graphon close to the level of KP77. It's a dumb fact. Especially if we compare forehead to forehead. Of course, it's not cool to play kp77 without rays. Yes, and to compare the stuffy AC Sun KP, rofl is stupid. The best game of the year 20 is the most stifling one. Assassin's level is the last Watch Dogs, no more

E
El_Trolo 16.02.21

Not.

d
dilat 16.02.21

Neon Abyss
There is Valhalla and the latest Watch Dogs, and so WD is another hack that is not interesting to play at all. The game feels empty and hastily done, unlike Valhall's. Why isn't CP stuffy? The same closing of the card, as in many modern and not very openworld games, mixed with the plot