3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
lsv640 08.02.21 01:13 pm

Can I play the keyboard? (Nioh 2)

Is it generally possible to play on the keyboard? As I understand it, this console masterpiece is only for those who have their hands sharpened under the gamepad, okay, the menu has already lifted its console ears, but the tips where to press could at least switch to those on which you play? Quit the game by triggering the problem menu. As I understand it, they wanted to be developed for gamers without a Shaitan device connected.
18 Comments
Sort by:
E
El_Trolo 08.02.21

lsv640
Adapt my friend, develop. At one time, this made a person who he is.
And then you swear like an old grandfather on the Internet.

d
darkpromo 08.02.21

lsv640
so all soul-like games are tailored for a gamepad, why pervert with keyboard

l
lsv640 08.02.21

El_Trolo This is
not the point, but a devil-may-care attitude. It is not difficult to play the keyboard, but it is difficult to understand the clumsy interface that is adapted ONLY for a gamepad. If you release a game on a PC that is quite normally controlled on the keyboard and do so that you get into the horseradish menu from the game, this is disgusting and disregard for PC players

E
El_Trolo 08.02.21

lsv640
Oh, yes, there is. As far as I remember, the first did not support the mouse as an input device at all on release, and alas, the developers did not learn anything from this. Of course, this is utter nonsense, but nothing can be done about it, you have to wait for patches.
Amazingly stubborn developers.

B
Be3yH4eG 08.02.21

Don't have a gamepad if you're into games !? Find entertainment within your pocket.

l
legusor 08.02.21

it was always impossible to play such games on keyboard mice, because they are under the gamepad.
you can buy a Chinese ubergeypad like Canyon CND-GPW3 (aka Gamesir t4 pro) cheaper than 3K. there are so many compatibility options and functions that the pads from the original consoles were not even close. Now I use it instead of the original pad from the x360, with which I spent six years.
or at least buy a popular hit - logitech f310, where there is support for DInput and Xinput, thanks to which it will be recognized as the original from xbox. it costs less than 2K.
you don't have to bathe at all and take any scourge version of a gamepad with DInput for 200-500 rubles and play with an emulator like x360ce. At one time I generally sat for four years on DVTech JS26 Vibro Strike, with which I played in pod emulators, as well as on a computer. went with him the first two dark souls and other games.
I will emphasize once again that it makes no sense to play such games on the keyboard mouse, because instead of playing experience you will get a big biba and rejection from the game from the first minutes.

l
lsv640 08.02.21

Be3yH4eG
But what has it to do with "affordability" Most of the games on the PC are better played on the keyboard, at least those genres that interest me. Yes, I'm not talking about what is better to play on, give at least an opportunity.

P
Protocol10 08.02.21

lsv640 As
I understand it, they wanted to be developed for gamers without a connected shaitan device.

Yes, you understand correctly. Take HF Alex - Valve doesn't care about players who don't have a helmet. Is it bad? I think that there is nothing wrong. Who needs to buy a helmet, who does not - will pass by and will play something else. Developers do not really care, it just makes no sense to cave in to the wishes of each player, of which there are hundreds of millions on the planet.

s
stttriker 08.02.21

Protocol10 wrote: it
just makes no sense to bend to the wishes of every player.
Millions of players without a helmet - more than one player and developed could be a good idea to increase profits.

P
Palych Rocks 08.02.21

lsv640
agrees, I thought I'll download it from a torrent and if I buy something, but these morons are unfinished, who did the first part without mouse support at all, at first they did not learn anything how their mother can make a game on a PC and not taking into account the first and holy rule - CONTROL MUST TO BE ADAPTED FOR KEYBOARD AND MOUSE ????????? Play in the furnace, take it to the basket and won't buy

P
Protocol10 08.02.21

stttriker

Nonsense. In one topic they will write that the developers are bad only think about profits. In the other - that it was developed, they did not think about profit.

A
AleXraceSiM 08.02.21

What's wrong with the keyboard mouse? It is played quite well, the only thing is that the buttons from the gamepad appear in the prompts, well, so I first went into the settings, reassigned all the buttons and printed it out, in the same two columns there is a designation of the button for the gamepad and the keys on the keyboard, I already remembered, as in any game and press on the machine

i
iwan5875gb. 08.02.21

Be3yH4eG The
Geypad is so expensive .....

S
Stifler's mom 08.02.21

AleXraceSiM
There is no full mouse support - the game perceives it as a stick of a gamepad. Because of this, it is inconvenient to control the camera (this is an excerpt from the article Problems of the PC version of Nioh 2). The mouse podglyuchitsya when cornering. This makes it even harder to play.

A
AleXraceSiM 08.02.21

Stifler's mom,
try it yourself, it plays quite well, I won't say which is worse than Sekiro or Nier Automata

S
Stifler's mom 08.02.21

AleXraceSiM
So I tried it. Rotating the camera with the mouse podglyuchitsya. Maybe everything is fine with you, but there is a problem, they have already unsubscribed about it, developed in the course and should soon be fixed along with the display of buttons

N
Nevoeiro 28.02.21

lsv640
According to rumors, the keyboard patch will be March.

B
Boskon 05.04.21

More than possible, almost the entire * Path of Nio * has already gone through the abyss a little, but the game itself is very much an amateur. The latest patches broke her to shit, the new patch did not improve the situation much.