3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fox Jovovich 08.02.21 01:29 pm

Has anyone completed this game with complete comfort. (Cyberpunk 2077)

No bugs, freezes, freezes, crashes, graphics glitches ...
17 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alexander_Vesker 08.02.21

I already pass for everyone three times

s
saa0891 08.02.21

Fox Jovovich wrote:
No bugs
It's funny, in recent years this is the only game where there are so many bugs and jambs.

R
Ricch 08.02.21

saa0891
A large open-world game, and even released unfinished - no wonder it has a lot of bugs.

l
legusor 08.02.21

not. complete shit. this parasha cannot be played comfortably. I, for example, have to turn off and on subtitles every couple of minutes, because when the game starts, the lines that are not there freeze on the screen. and it is also impossible to drive, because while driving, my character constantly flickers in a standing A-pose through the car body.

t
tsa_va 08.02.21

Started for the fifth time as Cyberninju on high difficulty, maximum settings and now with English voice acting. I don't want to return to any other game yet. RTX rules.

b
benites 08.02.21

I am also stuck, I have played more than two hundred hours already. After the patch, I have not seen any serious bugs at all.

F
Fiesta02 08.02.21

no bugs at all, straight without a single one, such games do not exist. I often replay old polished masterpieces, and they are no, no, and they will fly out, or a small graphic bug will come out or a frieze ..

specifically in 2077, a couple of times the car drove through the slag baum and once the driver held the steering wheel not behind the wheel but out of the air. that's all. in 60+ hours.

A
Ar4er2016 08.02.21

tsa_va
benites
Well, you nerds. What's there to do for so long?

F
Fiesta02 08.02.21

Ar4er2016
depending on how to play. to clean all activities, read chips, spend time crafting, navigate without fast travel, with such a podhokh it is quite possible to play 150 hours.

t
tsa_va 08.02.21

Ar4er2016
I can just walk around the city, ride, stick into the grafon in different weather conditions and at different times of the day. I sit in the apartment, watch the news, read the Internet, listen to the ritual radio. I got a cat ....

S
Setesh 08.02.21

Fox Jovovich wrote:
No bugs, friezes, freezes, crashes, graphic glitches ...
I passed, not a single problem, except for one small gameplay, which only affected 2 secondary missions (gorilla implants for opening power doors did not work)

P
Protocol10 08.02.21

I did not pass at all, this is the first game from the projectors that I will pass by

K
Kostya HIRURG 16.02.21

all endings without a single bug, you read how people burn because of any bugs and you can't understand what they are doing to make it so buggy. even abandoned rdr2 while passing

S
Subaru MotorSports 16.02.21

Kostya HIRURG
Perhaps the game needs stable 60 fps, without them the game falls apart.

R
Radamel Falcao 09.03.21

How to understand the comfort? Do bugs seem to interfere with the immersion in the game? Well, when you get on a motorcycle that spawns near a nearby car, you can fly off a couple of blocks and die. You see a white / green / blue dot, but you can't pick it up (a dot is an object marker). He shot the Nepis, and he shouts "he is an enemy of the corporation", and he cannot be cheated or transferred. Departures happen sometimes, thank the eggs, although the conservation did not break. Sometimes NPCs fail, then objects under textures (1.12 seems to be better with this). You put the body in the trunk, and it hangs next to the car. Well, it also happens that you cannot get a weapon and use it, like a scanner. And with some items the quest content does not subside. Of the funny ones, during a meal, Jackie had a couple of extra Chinese chopsticks stuck to his chin and the fixer called at the same time as his friend. Generally playable,

P
Pechenevskiy 09.03.21

I went through this game more than once and I want to say that it is very good, but at the moment it is not worth the money for which it is exposed

c
concluding 09.03.21

Guys who play 2/3/5 times and can't stop looking at this game - well, are you really not bothered by the police and NPCs (their procedural generation curve and amazing ability to teleport). Without undue negative about the game, but these two components of the open world just pissed me off during the game. I couldn't help but notice them. They immediately ruined all my attempts to immerse myself in the game with my head.
If about the police and so everything is clear, then about the non-writing a couple of examples:
Spoiler The
striptease of the future is "amazing" (a dude in armor danced somehow there).

The matrix fails (it's one thing when it's once or twice - but noticing it all the time ...)