3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nemiades 08.02.21 01:29 pm

How do I connect a gamepad? (Nioh 2)

Subject.
The controls on the keyboard, as obviously, were done by down-and-out people, so willy-nilly you will have to chop up the gamepad.
The problem is that for some reason the game doesn't see it. The gamepad itself is on, there is an indication, but the game does not react to it. Actually - how to get him to connect to the game?
17 Comments
Sort by:
d
d1ggers 08.02.21

Which gamepad? (model and manufacturer)

d
d1ggers 08.02.21

https://lumpics.ru/connecting-dualshock-4-to-windows-10-pc/

https://coop-land.ru/helpguides/solutions/19099-kak-nastroit-geympad-dualsense-na-pc- iv-steam.html
and from xbox, by begging, you have to rob Windows, if not, then update the driver

d
dizzy33 08.02.21

My gamepad works fine.

P
Puska777 08.02.21

+, the gamepad is from Juan, the flight is normal.

S
S1KaToR 08.02.21

The Dualshock 4 gamepad does not work either through Steam or Prog. With the rest of the games, everything is fine

m
miniesterstvo 08.02.21

S1KaToR Turned
off ds4windows, because it did not work, started it through Steam. Started up with a pad. Rebooted, turned off steam, turned on the program and voila, For some reason it started working

l
legusor 08.02.21

the gamepad must be switched to XInput mode if supported. If your gamepad is in DirectInput mode, the game will not see it. In this case, utilities like XPadder, X360ce and all sorts of dualshock controller emulators like motioninjoy or ds4forwindows will help you.

m
miniesterstvo 08.02.21

legusor
Dual4 earned after the above

a
alex 19061967 08.02.21

On the contrary, the XInput mode does not work, but DirectInput does work, but the button operation is confused - a circle is like a cross, a triangle is like a square and vice versa, select and start are also confused. And the image of the buttons, respectively, is for the PS4 controller, and not the XBOX 360. How to fix it?

S
Saints russia 08.02.21

Boxed gamepad 360 the game does not want to see it, the buttons show everything but the pad does not work what a joke

T
Talon 08.02.21

I have another funny thing, the Persian does not want to attack from the X / Y buttons, but the buttons are working, I checked it in emotions. It's funny like that. But it's sad.

A
Alex Lovy 16.02.21

alex 19061967
And what is the fix?

a
alex 19061967 16.02.21

Alex Lovy
Very simple - copy xinput1_3.dll from the Windows / System 32 folder, rename it to xinput1_4.dll and paste it into the root folder of the game and voila - the game starts without problems and the controls work normally on the XBOX 360 controller for PC or similar without confusion buttons (this is with the original xinput1_4.dll if it is in the folder). This is the fix for starting the game on Windows 7. However, the designation of the control buttons will still be under the PS4 controller. Without this xinput1_4.dll the game will not start.

A
Alex Lovy 16.02.21

alex 19061967
Thank you !!!

a
alex 19061967 16.02.21

Alex Lovy
You 're welcome. I was glad to help. By the way, if you are interested, the same method helps to launch the game
Werewolf: The Apocalypse - Earthblood. But there xinput1_4.dll must be inserted into the WW / Binaries / Win64 folder. The game will work, despite the message that the procedure with dll is not registered somewhere.

M
Max rihmaer 14.09.21

legusor
Now, please, in Russian. What should I do?

P
Pavel rally 18.09.21

Max Rihmaer
Write in the search engine how to set up the x360ce gamepad emulator, insert two files into the folder where the game launcher is located: x360ce.ini and xinput1_4.dll