3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Breakwater 08.02.21 01:29 pm

How did the realization of your own mortality come to you?

I suddenly became interested.
At what age and under what circumstances did you realize that you are mortal, that your life is finite, that these eyes with which you look at the world around you, trust the same ordinary character, like all those that you see in front of you, and not at all the Navel Earth, around which the Universe revolves, and for the sake of which this World was created? And how did you feel? What did you think when you realized that your personality ... it just won't be there and you can't do anything about it?
And please be more serious.
91 Comments
Sort by:
s
shamos 08.02.21

miraluka
viz. I am interested in the moment of re-evaluating my own life.
And what, the awareness of their mortality so strongly contributes to the reassessment of life?

Hameln-rat-catcher
and man will conquer death
No-no-no, no such happiness!

RussianQuaker, just killed! Yeeyye, ay wont that bi yo girlfriend - as I hear, I just want to glue the flippers together.

R
RussianQuaker 08.02.21

RussianQuaker, just killed! Yeeye, ay wont that bi yo girlfriend - as I hear, I just want to glue the flippers together.

This song and these projects are the commercial version of those artists. In fact, for example, Avril Lavigne is a Gotess named Liz Vicious, I think so more precisely. Google photos, you will see that they are even very similar.

s
shamos 08.02.21

Oh, yes, Liz Vicious. I also like films with her.

R
RussianQuaker 08.02.21

listen to haggard, espostumus, there is a lot of this in the melodies and lyrics, beautiful, but it's better to listen to it without a semantic load.

Thanks for the recommendations, posted in the notes.

I
Inquvi 08.02.21

at 5-6 years old. after that, life changed dramatically - I went to school)

J
Joel 08.02.21

are we also mortals?

C
Cvoxalury 08.02.21

On the principle of an eternal cycle of protein synthesis, if specifically.
And what is the use of this to you as a person? Well, your components will enter into other living forms, so what? Consciousness that bye-bye ...

So I meant the eternal cycle in my cells. So that ))

S
Syri 08.02.21

At what age and under what circumstances did you realize that you are mortal, that your life is finite, that these eyes with which you look at the world around you, trust the same ordinary character, like all those that you see in front of you, and not at all the Navel Earth, around which the Universe revolves, and for the sake of which this World was created? And how did you feel? What did you think about when you realized that your personality ... it just won't be there and you can't do anything about it?

I cannot name such a precise moment when. Of course, now you think about such things, but I treat it as a natural outcome. You can die at any time and under various circumstances, I'm not going to get hung up on this. I now live and use this privilege of mine, but let death be somewhere there ...

I am interested in the moment of re-evaluating my own life.
Such a process can stand for a person when he was on the verge of death or seeing some moments in the life of other people, etc. Reassessment occurs in connection with the turning points in life and for me personally they do not depend on my awareness of mortality.

P
Pikachik 08.02.21

It seems to be believed that the awareness of the finiteness of life in a person falls on the 4th-5th years approximately.
For four years I was immortal, For
four years I was careless,
For I did not know about the future death,
For I did not know that my age is not eternal.
This Marshak wrote ...

A
Ankh 8 08.02.21

AJIeKS
So I meant the eternal cycle in my cells.
And what makes you think that this mysterious process will be successfully implemented only by you, while everyone else has failed?

C
Cvoxalury 08.02.21

I lead a healthy lifestyle))

In fact,
1) there are forms of life with a stable mechanism of protein synthesis;

2) restoration of telomeres ...

A
Alter Fritz 08.02.21

For the first time I thought about my death in early childhood - I thought that I would no longer be - and was very scared.

S
Stalker sherif 08.02.21

Maybe I'm lying. But I never thought about it, and especially since the world revolves around me (maybe I just don't remember). I was a daredevil as a child. The only thing I was afraid of was that Freddy Krueger would not come for me at night. And he s ... but he still came in a dream. But seriously, I really did not think about it, I just live and I like it, despite the fact that I faced death, unfortunately often.

I
INjektion 08.02.21

Hmm .. the feeling of my own mortality .. I just imagined myself once old, death was about to come (I didn’t imagine it anyhow, but very very distinctly .. I really was an old man living out his time at that moment). And the worst thing this is what I really wanted to return everything back but I could not, I didn’t want to die, and I realized all this hopelessness .. no matter how I spin so that I don’t do I have an end and it will come. It's terrible. Know one thing. But to realize .. it's completely different. While you live in the world .. you think that it will always be like this .. mother, father are friends .. everyone will live and there will be no end to this .. but when you come across this .. or you realize that they may not become them they will never be returned .. it's terrible. Not to hear their voice, not to touch, not to see ... I hope a person will never conquer death .. although this is a very terrible thing .. but it is inseparable from life ...Just like joy or pain.

D
D.Artist 08.02.21

Somewhere 6 years old, I remember this moment very well,
I was sitting in the village, somewhere at 10, 11 pm, in the yard
on a stump, and looked at the moon, it was so bright,
big and full, and suddenly in my head the thought came
that I might never see her again,
everything inside me was very compressed, I began to think
that I would die someday, and I wanted to cry ...
With age, for some reason you start to relate to this
easier, I childhood sometimes tormented by this thought to
horror, then by 10 years passed, right now I understand that at
any moment I can die (a brick on my head),
I understand my helplessness in this matter,
and I don’t care somehow ... It's a pity of course.

T
TheEnemyInside 08.02.21

Author, great!
Continue your topic line.
You can create even when you realized that the earth has the shape of a ball, that you can walk and eat

A
Ankh 8 08.02.21

AJIeKS
is the same life forms with a stable mechanism of protein synthesis
. There are also invertebrates that can crawl into any crevice. But what do we have to do with this?

restoration of telomeres ..
Oh, you love sophisticated words! What is this nonsense?

INjektion
I hope man never conquers death .. although it is a very terrible thing .. but it is inseparable from life. A
strange idea. Death is gone. So what? Will it make you worse? Or your family, friends, acquaintances? In my opinion, there is no particular benefit to a person from death, on the contrary. And if so, it would be better that it was not.

tjrnlst
You can create when you realized that the earth has the shape of a ball, that you can walk and eat
First, if you don't like the topic, go to the forest. Nobody pulled you here by the belt or kicked you.
Secondly, if you are such a wildly advanced person, create your own theme in order to amaze everyone with your knowledge of the surrounding reality and the depth of penetration into the secrets of the universe ...

E
Eugene III 08.02.21

and I am immortal. 8-)

A
Ankh 8 08.02.21

Isn't your name Koschey?

L
Lary cross aka nick hande 08.02.21

From a very early age I realized that death is a natural stage in human existence and understood that sooner or later I would have to die. He took it calmly, consoled himself with the fact that I was not the only one, and all people would have to die.