3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
X
Xerus13 08.02.21 07:31 pm

Crashes on Windows 7 (Cyberpunk 2077)

The computer fully meets the minimum requirements, the video card driver is the latter. As the name implies, the game crashes periodically. To your desktop, without any error messages. Everything hangs, only forced shutdown helps. Previously, departures occurred randomly, maybe 15 minutes after the start of the game, maybe after a few hours. However, they are now starting to occur in the same places. First - here (I’ll say right away, the game is not mine, I just made screenshots of the video walkthrough just to show where the bug exactly occurs):
Spoiler
There was a repack from the khatab, I installed the rip version of GOG (if I’m not mistaken, 1.1). It helped. Now the bug happens around here:
Spoiler
But not at the same time. It happens, it flies when he just starts to press it against the wall, it happens as in the screenshot (at the latest).
I noticed that in both cases the controlled character interacts with mirrors. I tried to turn off reflections - it didn't help.
Tell me what to do.

I say right away: switching to Windows 10 is NOT an OPTION. Don't even offer.
29 Comments
Sort by:
f
forthius 28.02.21

Zentrus
Hello. With patch 1.12 and nVidia driver 461.40, I haven't had any crashes yet, but the picture freezes, i.e. freeze frame for a few seconds, then everything continues normally. In "The Sound of Music" I'm waiting for a call from Nancy, while waiting for the call, I took up side tasks to pump V, but there is no call yet, or a glitch, or something else needs to be passed, so I haven't gotten to the concert yet. I will write how I go through. As for loading for a replay, I would advise you to roll back to an earlier save, I did this several times in different places, it helped only to roll back to earlier ones by 2-3 saves, try it should help. By the way, maybe you went through "Trevor's Last Trip", after "find Trevor's body" nothing happens, although everything is found and carrying it around does not give any sense, some kind of glitch.

Z
Zentrus 28.02.21

forthius
I also did not have a call for a long time. I ended up just using the 24 hour wait and it helped.
The problem with the departure has already been resolved.
Didn't pass. And what kind of quest, how to get it?

f
forthius 06.03.21

Zentrus
How did you solve the crash problem?
The order "Trevor's Last Ride" is given by Dakota Smith, location: Wasteland (South) there you need to get to the territory of the "Spirits" gang, see the attached pictures. Judging by the assignment, there Aldecaldo turned to Dakota, they write that they do not need revenge. From this it follows that the "Spirits" cannot be torn apart and it is necessary to somehow secretly pull out Trevor's body.

Z
Zentrus 06.03.21

forthius
The problem with the flight itself was solved in some mystical way. I launch it again, but it works.
I tried to go through the quest. I did it, as usual, not secretly, but nevertheless I managed to complete the quest normally.

R
Radamel Falcao 06.03.21

Zentrus
The game is eating resources. It crashes most likely when there is not enough virtual memory. Try, if you have ssd, on it a paging file equal or more than 1.5-2 times the amount of RAM to put.
Ps people correctly say that you need to bet 10k. It is more optimized than 7ka + you may face problems updating video card drivers in the future. They ask for up-to-date versions of Windows libraries, and 7ka, as you know, is no longer supported

M
Magnum 500 27.04.21

I, too, randomly crashes with an error where they call it a chumba. Win7x64. What to do?

B
BezNika1 27.04.21

Magnum 500 wrote:
randomly crashes with an error where they call it a chumba. Win7x64.
1) Download the Net Framework 4.8
v4.8.03761 or a more recent .msu format update package from the Microsoft Update site
https: // silent-install.net / software / microsoft / net_framework / 4.8 # silent_install

2) for your Palit GTX 1050ti 4 GB install new drivers
or old 456.71. or 391.35

3) In order not to look for the necessary C ++ 2013 2015 2017, you can install some kind of launcher from the store,
an example from EA Games - Origin, albeit without games, but it will install C ++.
Moreover, these will be licensed packages, and not from washi who sculpted the repack.

Do not ignore any of the points that I wrote.
If the system is missing something, it's better to install it

PS
The game itself creates a cache file in a hidden folder
For more advanced users, you can try to delete this cache.
So that the game will shape him anew. If Win7x64 SP1 has been updated.

Open (temporarily) hidden access to edit the file.
C: Users Username AppData Local CD Projekt Red Cyberpunk 2077 cache

If the game starts then
+ here is my config,
but I have a 256 bit GTX 980 video card so xs.
Perhaps because of the weak 128-bit bus, the textures will be drawn in front of your nose

M
Magnum 500 27.04.21

BezNika1
Thank you. True, all C ++ are there. Facial textures in some cases had a mess. I installed the Easy optimizer, it seems to be better

T
Tekeshi_Tetsuo 09.05.21

BezNika1
Who told you that the width of the bus influences something, it is not the bit width but the memory bandwidth that is important, and the fact that your textures load faster is also because the graphics chip itself is more powerful than its own, and the bandwidth is higher.