3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sem0001230 08.09.19 01:46 am

Top 5 games in your opinion 2015

I think many wonder which game is better at any given time . I suggest you write the TOP 5 best in your opinion of the games or of games coming out in 2015 . ( Why top 5 and not 10 ? Because you should choose wisely from the set )
15 Comments
Sort by:
N
N3r3vator666 08.09.19

1.The Witcher 3
2.Follaut 4
3.Batman Arkham Knight
4.GTA 5
5.Assassins Creed Syndicate

V
Vaselinski 08.09.19

1. The Witcher 3
2. GTA
3. Folic

more worthy not remember or did not play just.

S
Spartacus1971 08.09.19

Well at the moment.
1.The Witcher 3 will remain.
2.Dying Light.
3.GTA 5.
The other two I will add at the end of the year.

T
Ty4_ko 08.09.19

1 PLACE ___
СпойлерCounter Strike Global Offensive
Consider me whoever you want, but I grew up on the COP, although I was born in 1999, I been in this game added make your dreams, skins,betting on matches, trade inventory! So cs GO is not just a game, but also a way of earning
2 PLACE ___
СпойлерGrand Theft Auto V
I played every game of the GTA series, and once announced the fifth part of this series, I was ready to sell a kidney, but just to be quick to play this Masterpiece. In this game, interested in EVERYTHING, from the usual run of the city to GTA Online.
3rd Place ___
СпойлерBatman Arkham City
The first part of this series was just a warm-up for developers, but its successor Arkham City was the best game in the series Batman, Open world, charismatic characters and fascinating plot, to almost everything, the only disadvantage of the short story.
4 Place ___
СпойлерHitman
The whole series of games about the bald assassin 47 perfect.except for the last part, Absolution, too simplify the game ( PS: the levels on Legendary difficulty passed the first time) many cinematic effects, etc.
as Adventure Game go, but the good old Hitman had other goals and a different audience
4 Hitman 4 of my top))
5 Place___
СпойлерCites Skyline
Most likely, many will disagree with my opinion, but playing as urban planners, I started with 2 classes, almost every game of this genre was the error: the simplification of the game or flaws of the game. But this game changed the template of creation of games of this genre. deserved last place.
There was nothing to do, so wrote so much)))

Y
Your Hair is Beautiful 08.09.19

5. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - though the game is shit, but you can play.
4. Ratchet and Clank - she even comes out this year, no?
3. Hitman - based on the experiences playing in the alpha version, the game of sadirac.
2. Fallout 4 - Besezda shit will not do.
1. Tales from the Borderlands - so far, that the best game from Telltale and best game of the year. And yet 4 episodes will go in Pre-Sequel to get that is.
I would still here Halo 5 has entered Uncharted: Fight collection (and no, because the reissue), but did not have enough space.

f
frostsong 08.09.19

1. The Witcher 3 definitely. A masterpiece by far. No matter what anyone said. Tale, painted in oil on canvas.
2. Pillars of eternity. Old school. The depth of gameplay delights. Waiting for their turn after passing the Witcher)
3. Farcry 4. Interesting, beautiful and dynamic.
4. Mortal kombat X. the Bloody tin. On the telly with a gamepad at all yummy)
5. Hearthstone. Though published in 2014, but it was too good in recent time with all the updates, fun to play myself and watch other streams)
Unfortunately, many things did not play (GTA 5, Batman, Cities skyline, etc.) Sure, among them a lot of decent games. But this is a subjective TOP, so here that much this year for me) (Folic not believe because I do not like to divide a skin of not killed bear))

T
Ty4_ko 08.09.19

Hmm how strange, it turns out, if people do not agree with your opinion, it puts dislik?
Or is there anyway else to explain why my post in this thread 3 Dislike?
Just awful, how can you...

[
[TasmaN] 08.09.19

1. The Witcher 3: wild hunt
2. Grand Theft Auto 5
3. Cities: Skylines
4. Life is Strange
5. Wolfenstein - The Old Blood

A
AT_Sagor 08.09.19

I think that for such a survey a bit early, so was only the first half of the year and something may change and drastically, but it was not there, in my top five, with high probability, will include Fallout 4 and Witcher 3.

T
TimKar 08.09.19

1) Witcher 3
2) Dying Light
3) Dragon Age: Inquisition
4) Star Wars: Battlefront
5) Battlefield 4

M
Marquess 08.09.19

1. Batman Arkham Knight
2. Fallout 4
3. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
Unfortunately, nothing more worthy for me, not yet released and is not planned... So here's top 3

A
Aziflow 08.09.19

1. Witcher 3 (amazing game,what else can I say)
2. Ori and the Blind Forest(platformer Very emotional,sometimes you can shed a tear.)
3.Dying light (Parkour and zombies,what could be cooler?)
4.?
5.?

e
eyhuron 08.09.19

All of the above and Eden Star Comes out

A
Anderby 08.09.19

XENOBLADE CHRONICLES X

l
lissalia 08.09.19

Dying Light
Resident Evil: Revelations 2