3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
pekaface 16.02.21 12:43 pm

Tell a beginner (STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl)

Tell a beginner, only without unnecessary spoilers
- Why do we need artifacts? there are lolny bonuses. Artifacts from radiation can help with small doses, but I already have enough cheeky anti-radiation drugs and first aid kits.
- Why do you need money? There is already enough swag, and what cannot be picked up is not enough money for it.
- What should you carry with you so that it is not too heavy? I'm wearing 40 kilos right now.
- What to do with the disguised weapons? Petrovich's prices are too low.
45 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sweety_Mustard 16.02.21

- arts - bonuses are so-so, right - but if you put on 2-3 top-end arts (a night star for example), you will feel protection, and so on for sale / quests.
- money - well, for one of the endings you need a lot of money, and yes, trash.
- it depends on you - usually one assault rifle with a couple of thousand rounds is enough.
- do not pick up a weapon - you yourself write that there is nowhere to put money.

p
pekaface 16.02.21

I'm still at the very beginning, there all 5 artifact slots do not even reach the jacket.
Well, I bought myself a jacket from Petrovich for 24 pieces, but I just had to carry a LOT of garbage there.
The AK74 assault rifle is not a bad thing, but not versatile enough.
How do you kill the military? It seems that they react only to hitting the jug, and for this it is better to use a PP. Can I somehow punch them into the case?
> with a couple of thousand rounds
They themselves will weigh hell knows how much. How much weight do you get with them?

Right now, I cleared out the military base, and then where? The debt workers do not let me through. This fucking time limit is SO enraging ...

S
Sweety_Mustard 16.02.21

pekaface you asked not to spoil XD
Read the task log in the PDA - everything is as usual.

Warriors - well, that's what warriors are) Looks like, the mission at the military base should pass in secret mode - there is a patrol scheme in the PDA, you can watch them yourself and notice how to pass by - and at night.

.Chiken 16.02.21

pekaface
You have all the information in your handheld computer: what, where and why xD
Artifacts and should not provide protection for the level of the suit, they can only neutralize weaknesses or emphasize strengths. The ones that can be found in the starting locations are only suitable for sale - later you can find much better xD

p
pekaface 16.02.21

Sweety_Mustard
Do not spoil - do not tell me more than the essentials.

I read, but there is a general outline. So the armored soldiers cannot be endured except in a jug? I already got a gun with optics, but it's still clownery.

The only useful art that I have found so far is radiation -10, and there are already 5 to -20, it will be possible to put a bolt completely on radiation :) I checked - well, not quite put it, but you can survive with 1 weak first-aid kit.
2 more pieces of meat, a useful thing to heal the pieces that the first aid kit did not take, and just to replace the first aid kits while you run. The rest is just rubbish. I have no idea why they were introduced.

.Chiken
So there is nothing to buy. All that can be bought can be obtained for free simply by completing quests.

I set myself a trainer for the infinite weight of the backpack for BORED! This is homelessness, in a few steps to drag belongings and other shit.

I went to the debt base, but I can't go back - the entrance was closed! How to get back?

p
pekaface 16.02.21

Sweety_Mustard wrote:
Read the task log in the PDA, everything is as usual.
It's on the magazine tab, I haven't looked there yet :) In short, I just interrupted them. It's boring, but I've been playing shooters for a long time.

S
Sweety_Mustard 16.02.21

pekaface wrote: I
went to the debt base, but I can't go back - the entrance was closed! How to get back?
this is a bar - if you're talking about the door where the military was not allowed after the base, then it can be pushed back, just lean against it. First, the documents had to be found in the dark valley.

.Chiken 16.02.21

pekaface
Well, then don't buy, what's the problem? xD
If you don’t want to carry loot, don’t carry it, are you forced? xD
Shooting neutral NPCs is more expensive for yourself, it is better to roll back to save. xD
There is no "entrance" to the duty base that can be closed, the guards stupidly won't let you into it until you bring documents from the X-16. If you are talking about the Bar location, then the door on the Dump, in front of which Prapor is standing, as it opened after the shooting of the boars, should remain open. If it is closed, try to open it on F xD
Sweety_Mustard The
person is clearly somehow strangely playing a stalker xD

p
pekaface 16.02.21

Sweety_Mustard
I already figured it out. For some reason, they didn’t let me through with the documents from the base, apparently I didn’t have time to deal with the wild boars.

.Chiken
And what for in general to introduce senseless garbage into the game? At the beginning of the game, you drag it, when you still don't know that it is garbage. And the weight is limited.

Soldiers are NOT neutral, next to the base where the documents were patrolling-spawn.

I'm not talking about that door already! After going through that door to the location with the bar, how do you get back?

.Chiken 16.02.21

pekaface
I really don't understand why you have such senseless claims. Everyone himself determines, as necessary, what he needs to loot and what not. I repeat: it is not necessary - do not lift. For some reason, every thing in the game is needed xD
I did not mean a warrior, but a long-term soldier - I thought you interrupted them xD
I have no idea which door you are talking about now. Throw off the screen xD
Except for a couple of places in the game, you can exit from everywhere in the same way as xD entered

p
pekaface 16.02.21

Fu damn it, I found it! More precisely, I looked in the video. There it was necessary to go through the shop.

at the beginning.

p
pekaface 16.02.21

.Chiken
At the beginning of the game, you still do not know what is needed and what is not. I found this out only when I dragged a mountain of rubbish and bought a jacket from Petrovich with money, which was soon given to me for free according to the script, and then I found several more of these. And stuff like PMs makes looting more difficult.

.Chiken 16.02.21

pekaface
Naturally, you don't understand this at the beginning of the game. I will say more - in any normal game the same is xD
I still don't understand what kind of door we are talking about. If about the door on the Garbage dump, which is immediately before the transition to the Bar (2:55), then I already wrote about it above xD

p
pekaface 16.02.21

Damn it, the bots are in the aisle and won't let you pass :)

p
pekaface 16.02.21

.Chiken Let's go
. Watch the video as he returned to the junkyard (1:16). Instead, I went to the Duty checkpoint.

And what is normal here that there is a bunch of extra junk in the game? Previously, first-aid kits were collected throughout the entire level. In hl2, this has already been removed by introducing auto-tuning. If you don't have enough shotgun ammo, break the box - there will be shotgun ammo, etc.

p
pekaface 16.02.21

There, in the wilderness (the railway station, where the pack of Sobavs) had a tuned Enfield at one cedar, one time he received it, the other did not.

p
pekaface 16.02.21

Are the military in the agroindustry according to the scenario enemies?

p
pekaface 16.02.21

I found a USB flash drive in the cache, got out and ... nothing. What to do next?

p
pekaface 16.02.21

Freedom proposes to kill the Duty camp. Should I do it?

Arena with one knife against the exoskeleton. Should I contact?

P
POSTAL_VL 16.02.21

pekaface
Are you going to unsubscribe here on every question? There are saves in the game - you can experiment