3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Joker1917 16.02.21 12:46 pm

Game ending discussion (Little Nightmares 2)

Well, how do you like the ending? Express your opinion and share your impressions. Why did Sixth throw off Mono?
29 Comments
Sort by:
g
gambler5465 16.02.21

You did not notice the hat and long mono arms, like the puppeteer of the blind from 1 part and the same hat. It turns out that maybe mono will turn into this monster, so the sixth is afraid.

I
Imba master 16.02.21

igroman5465
Chel is not vopsche

A
AlexGrivK 22.02.21

There is a secret in the pale city with a parcel that can be given to the owner, at his door there is a drawing of these gnomes and long fingers, mb is an invitation to the womb for the cleaner from the first part.

m
macsim702 22.02.21

I do not understand at all, and why she took it off. After all, you could pick it up and get out together, it would be a happy end. And no one would be skinny. And they would have a bunch of kids in yellow raincoats and with bags on their heads.

b
bma2004 22.02.21

It's simple: The
guy risked for the Sixth, saved her, and she betrayed him. Skin.
He survived, but became embittered and became the new Thin Man ...

R
Recovery 22.02.21

Maybe you know, maybe not, but here's what I read.
If you have collected all the chaotic remains (18 pieces), then after the credits we will see the continuation of the finale: The girl will get out of the TV screen, meet her shadow. It turns out that we saved the wrong girl from captivity, so she betrayed us at the last moment. The real girl's shadow will disappear.

K
Kay Ovald 28.02.21

I like the explanation of the ending from Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2395244529
It is logical. The guy has previously shown the powers of the Thin and the fact that he, due to the betrayal of the Sixth, becomes a Thin Man is quite good and logical.
The Sixth is more difficult. It turns out that the box protected the monster living in it, we released it, so she betrayed us, so they show her shadow (they say, the real girl remained in another world) and hunger appeared, which she went to satisfy in the first game.
By the way, the game is called Little Nightmares. And the creepy grotesque people-enemies, on the contrary, are huge. So Six is ​​a nightmare. :) That is evil.

R
Redchen 05.04.21

But if you think about it, in the secret ending there was a moment when the shadow of the Sixth and she herself looked at the drawing together.The Womb, this became a strange moment
And even if the Sixth saved Mono, there would be no good end, the reason: again in the secret ending we heard the sound of the Sixth starving and she could stupidly eat Mono and at the same time acquire his abilities
Either the Sixth thus decided to save Mono, or because of resentment or the Shadow took possession of her
While these are my suggestions

z
z8TiREX8z 09.05.21

Everyone writes, threw it off and threw it off, all the garbage, the girl did not have enough strength, he broke and fell, the end.