3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Joker1917 16.02.21 12:46 pm

Game ending discussion (Little Nightmares 2)

Well, how do you like the ending? Express your opinion and share your impressions. Why did Sixth throw off Mono?
29 Comments
Sort by:
J
Joker1917 16.02.21

I explain (my opinion). Sixth only at that moment at the end (on the collapsed bridge) sees Mono's face. Before that she did not see his face, Mono was constantly wearing a mask (Correct if I’m wrong). It was at that moment on the bridge that Sixth looked at the face Mono saw him as Skinny, so she threw him down. And at the end Mono took his true appearance. Again, my opinion. I have no other versions yet.

I
Imba master 16.02.21

Joker1917
Hi joker, I think there is another reason why she let him go (my opinion) he did not help her when she was taken away by a skinny one because of which she became a monster and at the end when she could save him and run away in a place with Nomo she could not accept the fact that Nomo left her at the moment when she needed help and she left him avenged him for not saving her, so let's discuss this together in a place if not against the joker (• ‿ •)

S
Sprintin 16.02.21

Joker1917 is

just a betrayal, that's why mono has become so, its own skin is more expensive.
the circle of his mother closed)
and she saw his face a hundred times.

Imba master,

well, he saved her in the end, and he tried more than once where the telly was, he just followed her, and did not stupidly run away.

J
Joker1917 16.02.21

Sprintin
No, I don't think so. If it was a betrayal, she would just run straight and not even look back, not catch him

J
Joker1917 16.02.21

We are waiting for another version, for some reason few people follow this game here, usually they write more in the discussions. It seems interesting to me to discuss, the ending leaves a lot of thoughts

S
Sprintin 16.02.21

Joker1917
in the sense of catching him? he kind of saved her in the beginning, in the end and in the end.
she would have sat in the room, or she would have been a monster.
at the expense of him and was saved.

where should she run?
she is locked, came to save her, then they kidnapped her and more than once, he saved.
stupidly betrayed.

L
LayTam75 16.02.21

Well, ok, in short, I climbed through the resources, looked at the descriptions of the characters, etc. in short, the girl had a clear dependence on that musical toy, she gave her peace of mind even in the guise of a monster. We, like the kid, understand that this is the same zombie effect with which the kid is clearly struggling throughout the game, but the girl needs to be released, even if she doesn't like it. Here I think the source of her loss of trust lies, and the kid from all this shit clearly became the new keeper of the tower. At first I thought that it was he who was chasing himself in a circle, then growing up, then stopping himself in the past, but here the ending rather refers to the finale of part 1, when the child receives the power of a monster. From this, by the way, you can make a more complete look of the ending for the girl, when she got the abilities of that lady, sat down and began to wait for the ship, with her the same situation, she will also become the keeper of the ship that will take her. In short, cyclical forms of inheritance from the monster throne. That's how I would say :)

l
legusor 16.02.21

just passed and from the ending I had trolling and tearing of the anus. bombed so that the chair burned down.
the sixth is a cold-blooded bitch.
mono - sacrificial cuckold.
briefly about the plot of the game in the song "2 planes - girlfriend".
even in games all troubles are due to bap.

J
John_McKlein 16.02.21

In the secret ending Sixth, getting out of the TV knowingly looks at the poster of the Womb. And the stomach rumbled for the first time ...
Prequel it. Well, Mono Thin I think we will still meet in future DLCs or a new part.

J
Joker1917 16.02.21

Sprintin
I'm talking about the last moment, about the collapsed bridge, if she had betrayed him, she would not have caught him, give him a hand, what's the point?

I
Imba master 16.02.21

Joker1917
Then it turns out, look, she caught him, like he has the power of movement, the sixth does not have it, she caught him by the hand and took part of the force to move, why was it just a thin man and lost with Nomo in a battle, well, or Nomo beat himself who did not have 50% of the strength due to the fact that the sixth took part of the strength and he, being a thin man in the battle by himself, loses because of this

I
IIIndrv 16.02.21

The sixth is not a traitor, she is a smart girl (this can be seen from her actions from the first and from the second part), seeing the face of mono, she already understood who he was (until that moment she simply did not see him, and did not compare him with a skinny one, it was clear there even for her that he is skinny and that this is a cycle) so she decided to interrupt the cycle with this method. It just happened, she did not know that after the fall, the mono would still survive. But nevertheless, as we see from the continuation of the story of the sixth (the first part of the game), by this act she got out of this spot of time and for her life goes on.
The only thing I don't understand is only one thing:
After the skinny took 6, she was left with the so-called gallagram (or interference with her obaz) (which were also in the first part) and after that, in fact, she became a monster and she became hungry. I just understand this so far

S
Sprintin 16.02.21

Joker1917
well, she hesitated, in the end we have what we have.
IIIndrv,
on the contrary, by her actions, she started a cycle, which apparently will repeat until she saves mono.

I
IIIndrv 16.02.21

Sprintin
So I talked about it, she, in theory, thought that if she let him go, then mono would die, and the cycle would be interrupted, there was logic in her act, tk. for the very, the sixth cycle is over, and then it falls into the womb, which means that the sixth is outside the cycle

I
Imba master 16.02.21

IIIndrv
No, she could pull it out and they would have left in place, thereby interrupting the cycle, since there will not be a new skinny one, think about it, but she acted stupidly and she let go of her hand and continued the cycle

I
IIIndrv 16.02.21

Imba master
From your point of view, yes. But maybe she thought Mono would get skinny later on.
The cycle can be interrupted in several ways in this case:
Skinny will kill the sixth
The sixth will still save the mono
And so on ...

I
Imba master 16.02.21

IIIndrv
Still, the ending is stupid and the developers did not even think that we were so smart and came up with a good ending, well, I don't even know how I remember over part 2, they didn't try it was not interesting, I hope if there is part 3, then there will be mono and the sixth part we want to see a good ending with nomo and the sixth, but they did the opposite, they killed the one who fell in love with everyone like the mafia killed the main character

I
IIIndrv 16.02.21

Imba master
Perhaps they will not understand me correctly, but I personally consider the sixth best character, and even in the second part I drowned for her, she is interesting and mysterious, it was always more interesting to watch her, I think the ending is logical. And besides, this is canon, whatever one may say, but mono is a pity, but the sixth is the sixth, I will wait for the continuation of her story. But this is my opinion, you can disagree with him and I do not force) to each his own

J
Joker1917 16.02.21

I can only say that the ending had to be like this. There shouldn't have been a good ending, the ending should always leave a lot of questions for discussion. There are no completely positive characters, or completely negative ones. Overall, I really liked the game. Even with such a short duration, it is definitely worth the money

M
MCKOTMC12131232132134213W 16.02.21

Well, as for me, she let him go because he broke her casket when she was a monster.
I hope the dls will somehow try to explain normally why she did it