3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
tralyly 16.02.21 01:04 pm

Keep in touch with childhood friends

Do you keep in touch with your childhood friends?
18 Comments
Sort by:
r
requiemmm 16.02.21

Not. With age, addresses, interests and social circle change, and then you meet, in 10-15 years, and do not recognize each other. For example, one dude from my childhood disappeared from the radar for a while, and when he returned, he spoke on some local hairdryer and looked like his former self. Communication somehow stopped very quickly, of course. My brother is still chatting with someone, and I have left all this in the past, because we simply have nothing in common.

V
Valentine_K 16.02.21

requiemmm
Thank you, dear man, it was interesting to read your thoughts, and useful. By the way, the topic is a starter, whether a bot, or a trololo (or trawl) with a fresh account and 1 message.

F
FrankLiniv 16.02.21

There is no reason that everyone has scattered to different cities, only sometimes on holidays we congratulate each other on the Internet.

M
Markizov 22.02.21

But I try to support, though time goes by so quickly and friends are getting old and from this every year they are becoming less and less

J
JustZorbin 22.02.21

tralyly
Everyone has their own company, but we all go out to rest and remember the old days with a drink :)

M
Markizov 28.02.21

I try to support, but only when I got into a rather difficult situation, not many friends remained with me, although I did not notice before that they were hovering around you just for the sake of the fact that they needed you and your connections, not to mention money. However, now only people who have been tested by time and life are next to me. They, when I was simply unbearable, visited the medical equipment store in Zaporozhye. this is my city in which I am now and I just cannot remember the horror that was with me not so long ago. But friends got to know in trouble and time put everything and everyone in their place.

i
insel260 28.02.21

I had many friends in my childhood. But, years later, everyone scattered - in all directions. Only 2 friends from the past days remained in the social circle, and then, I found one quite recently (they did not communicate for more than 10 years). Oddly enough on this site ^ _ ^ found. Everyone has families, children, and someone else lives in a city / country / continent ... And even if you find old friends, what's the point? "Hello, how is life? Bye! Well, bye!" So it all comes down to such communication, and all because of the distance and personal employment. It is much easier and more convenient to communicate with current friends, work colleagues, etc. But, it is not advisable to lose contact with loved ones. It will be almost impossible to restore in the future.

D
Dmitry Borodko 12.04.21

I was lucky with their friends a little, but together from school. And in the army they served in one unit and got a job in one enterprise. Everything is fun and friendly. We recently celebrated our corporate party, and this time, we decided not to limit ourselves to a banal booze and at the same time save money on a restaurant. And then our managers are young, they don't know how to drink. Until recently, all corporate parties ended like a pig :) Also with a budget going down the drain. This time, they celebrated right in the office, with a homemade buffet table and drinks from the store. And instead of a zest, they ordered a game of Mafia, straight to the office. More precisely, right at the set table, in the conference room. And you know .. went with a bang! Once again I am convinced that without a leader, and any activities that consolidate, so to speak, all the participants on the same wavelength, the holiday is not the same. I myself played with pleasure, I found out, at the same time, about some hidden talents of employees, and now I will better understand when they lie to me on work issues :) In a sense, this is not even a game, but psychological training in a playful way. The price of the issue, by the way, is only 3 tr per hour (at the full rate, with a host from KVN, musical accompaniment), it seems like it is cheaper to order from them. All that is needed (cards, masks and other props ..) is brought in, the rules are simple (explained in 10 minutes, so they understood - everything), and I liked the presenter very much, with a twinkle. The only thing is that you need to make an application at least one day in advance. Better earlier. And then, you can fly. musical accompaniment), you can, it seems, and cheaper to order from them. All that is needed (cards, masks and other props ..) is brought in, the rules are simple (explained in 10 minutes, so they understood - everything), and I liked the presenter very much, with a twinkle. The only thing is that you need to fill out an application at least one day in advance. Better earlier. And then, you can fly. musical accompaniment), you can, it seems, and cheaper to order from them. All that is needed (cards, masks and other props ..) is brought in, the rules are simple (explained in 10 minutes, so they understood - everything), and I liked the presenter very much, with a twinkle. The only thing is that you need to make an application at least one day in advance. Better earlier. And then, you can fly.

W
WitcherForever 07.10.21

Only in social. networks we can correspond, but in life everything has already scattered)

D
Ded gey 10.11.21

There were never any 😈😈😈

V
VETER15 25.01.22

A social person, he needs communication!
Friends this school period.
Bros - adult life, roughly speaking.

Not many friends go to the bro section. And I am not writing about brothers or anyone else, but about ordinary people with whom I have to go through life's difficulties, to sacrifice themselves.

h
hello 25.01.22

VETER15 wrote:
... but about ordinary people with whom one has to go through life's difficulties, to sacrifice oneself.
just as an example, name one sacrifice made for someone or something.

k
kurskiy 25.01.22

No, there is a friend whom I have known since the age of 17 (18 years already) and who visits from time to time. And, in fact, everything. Something after 25 years, approximately, began to move away from unnecessary communication, although if someone calls / writes, I answer, but there is no desire to go somewhere, somehow spend time together.

D
Decarabian Foreous 18.03.22

No.

f
five coins 14.05.22

No. They traded me for computer clubs as a child, and my parents did not give me money for games by the hour, because: "There is nothing to feed the parasites who sell air."
Spoiler
And then, 10 years later, I came across an American article about the eighth lowest class and I realized that I did the right thing by releasing these bags of ballast into a virtual free fall.

D
Denis Kyokushin 14.05.22

No. Everyone fled, in all directions. Yes, and I left. Sometimes I call up one, but it feels like there are no common topics. There are those who died. There is no desire to start new ones, and there is no time for them either

l
lapwing mouse 14.05.22

Two still remained) I have been communicating with them since 1998. And we still discuss games in the same way!

z
z8TiREX8z 20.01.23

traditionally
No.