3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nighthawkreal 16.02.21 01:11 pm

Game Impression (Werewolf: The Apocalypse - Earthblood)

I have to do everything myself ...

I looked at the beginning a little - the combat sucks, the stealth is so-so, but you can get used to it, it's interesting to watch the lore, I didn't expect that werewolves would be "green", with plans, and cooperate with people, I thought we would again play for a suffering predator Yes, and there is variability in the passage - as I understand it, you can enter the camp in different ways, including social. And how often can you play as a stern bearded man these days?))) But the translation into Russian is very bad. But I liked the opening video. ) In general, the game is very much an amateur.
29 Comments
Sort by:
j
jax baron 16.02.21

I liked you can play

k
kiwa777 16.02.21

The game is clearly delayed somewhere. Moreover, for 10-15 years ...)

l
legusor 16.02.21

a one-off game right in the spirit of the second half of the 2000s. and the mechanics, and the graphics, and the production - everything remained somewhere there, in 2007, when the opening video still looked much richer than the game itself.
just remember these projects:
infernal
damnation
dark sector
x-men origins: wolverine
DARK
here everything is the same.
on the one hand, you think that it's already 2021 and it's unforgivable to do such projects, but on the other hand, you can stupidly kill time while there are no normal games. any better than Copropunk 2077.

n
namaste.108 16.02.21

Passed 12 percent, was satisfied, bloody mochilovo - what you need after a hard week of work.

b
bloodravenx 16.02.21

By the way, yes: a werewolf with claws and teeth tears apart all opponents, but there are not even marks on the bodies. Will it be somehow fixed at all?
Moments behind the werewolf reminded of a wolverine. There was a feast of dismembered women. Here they would have realized and there would have been fire in general

a
alex 19061967 16.02.21

Quite a normal game, good graphics and combat. The plot is not quite ordinary - a werewolf is fighting for the environment in alliance with people. With optimization, too, everything is in order, there is also a Russian translation. What else do you need to enjoy the game. a game in deep decline, tons of pixel slag, boring strategies, isometrics, one-celled shooters, psychedelics, survivors, LGBT games. There are no new ideas and the developers go all out. Against this background, the game looks much more worthy - you play as a harsh brutal man, manly cracking down on enemies, and even from the third person, but not from the now fashionable 1st. These games should be appreciated, not scolded.

S
Setesh 16.02.21

A normal igruha, passed in a couple of evenings, it's time to kill for free without fish, of course it's not worth buying it for any money

a
alex 19061967 16.02.21

NightHawkreal
I do not agree about the translation, it is quite normal, there are no jambs. There are obscene expressions, but now it is even fashionable. Nowadays there are a lot of games without Russian translation, but here is a pretty decent translation. The fight is also normal. And for once, Russians are spoken of respectfully - in the western game. This also needs to be appreciated.

N
Nighthawkreal 16.02.21

alex 19061967
There, half of the phrases disappear in the subtitles.

a
alex 19061967 16.02.21

NightHawkreal
Perhaps the subtitles are just late, don't keep up with the speech. But, most likely, only the conversation addressed to the character is translated. But this is quite enough for understanding the plot and allows not to be distracted by extraneous chatter.

N
Nighthawkreal 16.02.21

alex 19061967
Yeah, in dialogue with GG, the character says three phrases, one in subtitles.

a
alex 19061967 16.02.21

kiwa777
Maybe so. Play newer ones, why do you need this one?

a
alex 19061967 16.02.21

NightHawkreal
Russian language is not the same as English. Besides, thanks to Russian subtitles, everything is clear.

N
Nighthawkreal 16.02.21

alex 19061967
I'm talking about them. And yes, believe a person who can understand English by ear, it is there that whole phrases disappear.

a
alex 19061967 16.02.21

NightHawkreal
Can't be helped. This is the official translation from the developers, there will be no other. But you can not even dream of Russian voice acting. Everything is done for the gentlemen of the Anglo-Saxons. Any game is translated into English, but not every game is translated into Russian. Therefore, one should appreciate the release of a normal non-Russophobic game with a translation into Russian at least text. Nobody will translate it differently anyway.

N
Nighthawkreal 16.02.21

alex 19061967
Yeah, be glad we did subtitles at all, and keep your mouth shut?

a
alex 19061967 16.02.21

NightHawkreal Exactly.
Few of the developers even insert Russian text localization, and almost none of the Russian voice acting. And if they do, it is usually for the purpose of propagating Western ideology. Suffice it to recall Tomb Raider (2013) and Rise of the Tomb Raider (2016) - the most well-known examples. True, I personally do not touch their Russophobia - what else can we expect from Westerners-haters, but the games are well-made, interesting. Unfortunately, nothing like this will come of our developers. Our answer to Chamberlain will not work.

N
Nighthawkreal 16.02.21

alex 19061967
Come on, nowadays everyone inserts it except the Chinese and Japanese, but I haven't seen such low quality for a long time.

a
alex 19061967 16.02.21

Nighthawkreal
And NAMCO BANDAI, and CAPCOM, and KOEI TECMO? I agree, not all games of these Japanese companies come out with a Russian translation, but they do come out. We can rejoice at the release in Russian of some kind of pixel platformer, survival game, strategy game, one-button shooter from the first person and the same horror movie? games from the third person, and even with a storyline, come out less and less, especially in Russian. Someone deliberately stupid players, imposing their stereotypes, other games are generally literally black and white, they say the technique of serving is like that. Let's rejoice that all this will be in Russian and, of course, there will be a high-quality translation into Russian.

D
DragonCommander56 16.02.21

To be honest, I generally liked it, seriously, I just understand what class this game is, this is a typical A AA class, as they say, and you evaluate them accordingly, without any overestimated expectations and nagging at everything, they usually have some kind of trick which they exploit throughout the entire passage and here as well, but sometimes they give an impression even much more than AAA projects. Here the whole trick lies in the use of three forms, man, wolf and werewolf. A man and a wolf are used purely for passing in stealth, + a person is, of course, sometimes able to engage in social stealth, and this is also here, for example, somewhere in the beginning, you can get to the corporation's base by bluntly talking out the guards, there are a few more points, like the opportunity to talk a scientist or convicts in prison, in general, there is enough working chip here, the wolf is purely for stealth and movement, because it runs fast and jumps high and it also works quite well and nitpicks, except perhaps of course the meager intelligence of the enemies, well, the very meager stealth mechanics, no, and I don't want to. The coolest form is a werewolf, he tears everyone to pieces and is very effective at times, however, it is annoying that there is no damage to the body of enemies, although the werewolf sometimes tears them to pieces there, but there is no damage, only blood which, without a dissection, causes a feeling of what then censored sterility. And I also can't find fault with the shape of a werewolf, it's implemented quite well, there are different abilities, two stances that you have to use, whether you want to or not, for example, an aggressive stance is clean to bring everyone down, but a fast stance is suitable to clear the room from shooting enemies , there are also such ugly freaks with silver bullets, so they should be killed first of all, since they reduce the maximum health of the hero. That is, the battle has completely different sides that the game makes you use and this is good, because many games do not even have this. I don’t even want to touch on the plot, because the A AA class, what can I say, it seems like the outset is quite good, but sometimes it is implemented so badly that even a brick will hurt, especially dramatic moments, uh ... sometimes I wanted to laugh at what was happening on the screen, I can only praise the plot for the fact that it ends quickly enough, even when the game does not have time to get bored, or at least it starts to get bored, but it is already over. That is, the battle has completely different sides that the game makes you use and this is good, because many games do not even have this. I don’t even want to touch on the plot, because the A AA class, what can I say, it seems like the outset is quite good, but sometimes it is implemented so badly that even a brick will hurt, especially dramatic moments, uh ... sometimes I wanted to laugh at what was happening on the screen, I can only praise the plot for the fact that it ends quickly enough, even when the game does not have time to get bored, or at least it starts to get bored, but it is already over. That is, the battle has completely different sides that the game makes you use and this is good, because many games do not even have this. I don’t even want to touch on the plot, because the A AA class, what can I say, it seems like the outset is quite good, but sometimes it is implemented so badly that even a brick will hurt, especially dramatic moments, uh ... sometimes I wanted to laugh at what was happening on the screen, I can only praise the plot for the fact that it ends quickly enough, even when the game does not have time to get bored, or at least it starts to get bored, but it is already over.

As a result, I will say that this game was made in order to pass it and forget it, but after passing it it will leave quite pleasant impressions, just from the fact that here you can tear everyone to pieces with cool music, and what else is sometimes needed to distract from all these serious AAA projects with deep meaning and endless subtext? At least I recommend trying it, it may or may not be delayed, but you will not lose much from the fact that you don’t play.