3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SimplyTheCat 16.02.21 01:11 pm

What are the best stats to download? (Nioh 2)

I think to go through tonfas and brass knuckles, tell me, please, what stats are best to apat so that there are no problems with bonuses from equipment and similar things.

And is it possible to somehow pump out all the stats to the maximum or, if the build is screwed up, somehow reset the distribution of points?
13 Comments
Sort by:
T
Talon 16.02.21

1) HZ what about the second, I have not gone far yet, but in the first part there was a book of reincarnation, it reset your development points.
2) Tonfas / brass knuckles, see what gives you more damage from this weapon and pump into it.
I play with a katana and pump everything into the Power of the Spirit, and nothing else. It's quite convenient. Damage is more important, you get used to mans from blows, and there is always a block.

W
Wolf-Mercenary 16.02.21

SimplyTheCat
Did you run the game at all? For you, right in the game, when you hover over the stats, it is written which weapon and equipment each parameter affects.

S
SimplyTheCat 16.02.21

Wolf-Mercenary
It is not very obvious, for example, about the fact that bonuses for armor require some stats, but hints indicate this only for two stats out of about three, in my opinion Strength and Skill, and armor also requires stamina, here I also ask.
+ I'm wondering how much these stat requirements are escalated and whether it is necessary to pump straight into the cap or closer to the endgame, the conditionally 50-60 levels of stats will be enough for things.

S
Slonvprotivogaze 16.02.21

SimplyTheCat
I don’t know about Nio, but in Souls, around 50 skills, the efficiency starts to drop. If, roughly speaking, you were given +5 for 5 levels, then now +5 is already for 10, and then there is generally no gain.

a
alt_engel 16.02.21

SimplyTheCat Well
, look. You can wear any armor, as you probably already understood, but in order to activate additional bonuses from it, you need to pump specific stats.

For each type of armor, the type of stats does not change. Light armor always requires Constitution and Skill. Medium requires Constitution and Strength. Heavy - Fortitude and Strength.

Further, even the top set on high level, as far as I remember, will not require more than 20 points on one stat or another (some things, for example, will still require 5 constitution and 7 skill at 160 lvl). Resilience may be needed for medium and heavy armor, its essence is as follows - you have a level of mobility (you can see it in the character menu, it is highlighted in blue, green or red) and the speed of dodge and Ki recovery depends on it. Therefore, by pumping a certain number of points into "Fortitude" (depending on the armor, you need a different number of points to reduce the weight), you can get, for example, the weight level of medium armor as in light armor, and heavy armor will restrict movement as medium.

... Something like this, I hope I explained it more or less clearly.

001fess 16.02.21

Better to download the skill, it will come in handy in the middle of the game

S
SimplyTheCat 16.02.21

alt_engel
What about the requirements of the Guardian Spirits? Here I see that they also require some bonuses of the level of characteristics.

Thanks for the explanation

a
alt_engel 16.02.21

SimplyTheCat
The spirits do not have a specific sequence, as is the case with armor. Each new spirit will have different requirements for certain stats for opening bonuses. The only thing I can say is that new spirits, as they open, require more and more stats, closer to high lvl, some will require 50+. If to open a bonus, for example, you need 50 stats "Strength + Agility", then it is not necessary to download both, it is enough to have in total 50 points, for example, 5 strength and 45 dexterity will open this very bonus.

Therefore, first of all, you focus on those skills that increase the damage from the main weapon, and also, if you use skills (onmyodo / ninjutsu), then you also pump those stats that are tied to them. Well, if you need to reduce the weight of the armor, you pump in durability. And already starting from these stats, you choose a spirit for yourself, which is most suitable for them, and for it you pump up the necessary stats in order to open bonuses.

l
legusor 16.02.21

take medium armor, single and double katanas, pump in magic omyodo and amulets.

A
Aligambro 16.02.21

SimplyTheCat
Why do you need two weapons of the same direction and in a different direction? You can reset the level, the blacksmith has a book. You are either brass knuckles or tonfas, both of which makes no sense, what to take to the brass knuckles well, probably, either a spear or an odati, a kusarigam or a sword to the tonfa

S
SimplyTheCat 16.02.21

Aligambro
Just because I like their moveset, half of the guns are not that good.

S
SimplyTheCat 16.02.21

legusor
If you play through magic, then wouldn't it be better to take a staff or a scythe?

A
Aligambro 16.02.21

SimplyTheCat
It's better not to play through magic at the start. If you want complexity, you can, but there is enough of it. You can take axes plus a staff or scythe (glaive) for the mage and medium armor