3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
pikabu 16.02.21 01:14 pm

FPS drawdowns in Skyrim, on a fairly powerful PC (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

All beaver and good! Faced such a problem, I play Skyrim Le on a fairly powerful PC. Since my monitor has a frequency of 60HGz, skyrim always gives out 60 fps, but there are some points that with mods, that without mods, near villages, in cities and in some places, fps drops to 45-30. I do not know what the problem is, even if Skyrim is completely clean, I still face this problem and it turns out that mods do not affect it, even enb. I downloaded a lot of all sorts of patches, cleaned mods from unnecessary files through tes5edit, created a bashed path through wrye bash and all did not help. This is all very strange, since in other games everything is fine, in the same witcher 3 I have 60-75 fps at maximum graphics settings, without landings and lags.
My pc:
Motherboard: Aorus B450
Processor: Ryzen 5 2600, 3.40Ghz 6 cores - 12 threads
Video card: GeForce 1660 6gb
RAM: 16GB
Disk: SSD (system on it), HHD (we have games)
31 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lex-one 16.02.21

pikabu
I tell you on the facts that the percentage is shit, and does not take out.
Yes, I insult the processor.
But he cannot be "offended".

p
pikabu 16.02.21

Lex-one
Instead of explaining, you started figuratively calling me stupid. To be honest, the teacher from you is so-so and contacting you is rather disgusting)

p
pikabu 16.02.21

Lex-one
You know, if you compare the cost of this processor and its power, you can say "top for your money", and since you are so smart, like to insult and slander, why don't you make my life easier? Buy me a good and powerful processor) specify the address for sending the parcel?

L
Lex-one 16.02.21

pikabu
Just enter POWERFUL in the search and understand the scale of the problem, here such topics pop up almost every day.

p
pikabu 16.02.21

Lex-one
I received an answer from other people, and all sorts of insults and slanderous words are not accepted for the answer, so please) "you know where the exit is"

p
pikabu 16.02.21

Lex-one
Listen, I explained to you that I meant the game Skyrim, for Skyrim it is powerful Alo!

L
Lex-one 16.02.21

pikabu
Just for Skyrim, he is weak.
What's the answer?

p
pikabu 16.02.21

Lex-one
And now I will tell you one thing, besides my current processor, I also tested on Intel 2 duo and the problems were the same)

p
pikabu 16.02.21

Lex-one
Very strange, SE works without lags, BUT I HAVE THE SAME CRAZY PROCESSOR HOW SO ?????

L
Lex-one 16.02.21

pikabu
Wow
pikabu wrote:
Intel 2 duo
Top processor.
You're right.

L
Lex-one 16.02.21

pikabu
pikabu wrote:
Very strange, SE works without lags, BUT I HAVE THE SAME CRAZY PROCESSOR HOW SO ?????
Well, you and the devil)
Are you crazy?