3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
caprainbow 30.10.19 10:22 pm

Instructions for integrating the gamepad in the game (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

This method only works with xbox 360 controller emulator
1. If you have tried on his own to turn the controller using the xbox 360 controller emulator then delete all the files associated with the emulator in the game folder (don't delete the excess)
2. To download the program xbox 360 c.e. (only exe file) ,open it and create a ini file and xinput 1_3.dll file and configure your controller as you wish to all buttons worked correctly ,and kept out. Now move the ini file and exe file in the game folder where is the executable of the game and never OPENED until that exe file to the game folder.
3. Download the 64 bit libraries https://code.google.com/p/x360ce/downloads/list and copy the files x360ce.gdb dinput8.dll, xinput1_3.dll in the game folder
4. Open the file x360ce.gdb with Notepad and at the bottom (to make it a place between the other lines) add the trail. lines
[DragonAgeInquisition.exe]
Name = Dragon Age: Inquisition
HookMask= 0x00000002
5. Change the name of the file xinput 1_3 on xinput9_1_0.dll
6. Open the xbox 360 . ini and add a line to the [InputHook] HookMode = 1 through the gap that the line HookCOM = 1
7. Enjoy the game with a gamepad for control with a mouse almost disgusting and like the brakes ,with a gamepad the game is changing and coy for once in an RPG with a gamepad play is very convenient
PS Method may not be 100% effective but has helped me although worked before only 3 buttons ,dual analog gamepad trhustmaster (exact copy boksovskie controller but wired) so throw the link to the needy and ask questions ,we will understand
47 Comments
Sort by:
c
caprainbow 30.10.19

Thanks guys from English-speaking forums

V
Virus6290 30.10.19

Thank you so much. Chinese Speedlink 6555 it worked like a native.

J
Jeka_64 30.10.19

Virus6290
I have exactly the same and also all BSA

k
krauch1014 30.10.19

Error:
Configuration file version does not match x360ce version.
Some options may work until configuration file will be updated
start button when you start is not pressed(

c
caprainbow 30.10.19

krauch1014
Are you sure all the instructions have done ? It is necessary that all was the points ,the slightest deviation and the controller will not turn on

k
krauch1014 30.10.19

caprainbow
probably not because I change everything and he is still involved, though the error still POPs up
how do I search for items in the game using a gamepad? I have not found(

c
caprainbow 30.10.19

krauch1014
Error and to come out it will not get rid but the gameplay is not affected ,to look for items in the inventory must be through the start button and stick choosing the right equipment ,you can d-pad up and down to switch the Persians to put them on armor and in another way

R
Richards 30.10.19

not easier to buy from Boxing joystick?

k
krauch1014 30.10.19

Raji-Dragon
give money, WebMoney R124310000534

s
sanchez-08 30.10.19

No lines [InputHook] HookMode = 1

L
Logan Wolverine 30.10.19

Thank you!!! It worked)

c
caprainbow 30.10.19

sanchez-08
Have to do everything according to instructions

k
katammar 30.10.19

Could using to connect the controller but the game started very slow, if not use the method I found that is easy to throw library the sound the fact that the game noticed the driver there but the game itself works only two buttons

S
Stormtroopir 30.10.19

um, what?

k
katammar 30.10.19

first, does could not connect the gamepad using x360ce, the sound of the connection but the buttons in the game worked like that is absolutely crazy, one of Liptov was responsible for A, then found an article on the Internet
http://forums.playground.ru/dragon_age_3_inquisition/tech/instruktsiya_po_vklyucheniyu_geympada_v_igre-846375/
how was it possible to connect the controller to the Inquisition, was able to connect and he even started to work properly, but the game started very slow even in the main menu, but if you change the control back to the keyboard speed returns. Here ask maybe someone encountered such a problem and managed to solve it well, or can someone tell me how he personally was able to connect a controller to this game

k
katammar 30.10.19

the controller works correctly but the game itself is terribly slow even in the main menu, if you switch back to the keyboard, the brakes are, can someone tell me what is the reason can be?

c
caprainbow 30.10.19

Ammar Katavi
The anomaly of some sort

S
Stormtroopir 30.10.19

I have a scorpion x7 gamepad just switched the menu on the gamepad and the rules work

Y
Yamaguchi-gumi 30.10.19

Thank you, it worked! And then I have 2 days to fuck with the settings of the emulator.

s
shadow326 30.10.19

thank you)