3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
caprainbow 30.10.19 10:22 pm

Instructions for integrating the gamepad in the game (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

This method only works with xbox 360 controller emulator
1. If you have tried on his own to turn the controller using the xbox 360 controller emulator then delete all the files associated with the emulator in the game folder (don't delete the excess)
2. To download the program xbox 360 c.e. (only exe file) ,open it and create a ini file and xinput 1_3.dll file and configure your controller as you wish to all buttons worked correctly ,and kept out. Now move the ini file and exe file in the game folder where is the executable of the game and never OPENED until that exe file to the game folder.
3. Download the 64 bit libraries https://code.google.com/p/x360ce/downloads/list and copy the files x360ce.gdb dinput8.dll, xinput1_3.dll in the game folder
4. Open the file x360ce.gdb with Notepad and at the bottom (to make it a place between the other lines) add the trail. lines
[DragonAgeInquisition.exe]
Name = Dragon Age: Inquisition
HookMask= 0x00000002
5. Change the name of the file xinput 1_3 on xinput9_1_0.dll
6. Open the xbox 360 . ini and add a line to the [InputHook] HookMode = 1 through the gap that the line HookCOM = 1
7. Enjoy the game with a gamepad for control with a mouse almost disgusting and like the brakes ,with a gamepad the game is changing and coy for once in an RPG with a gamepad play is very convenient
PS Method may not be 100% effective but has helped me although worked before only 3 buttons ,dual analog gamepad trhustmaster (exact copy boksovskie controller but wired) so throw the link to the needy and ask questions ,we will understand
47 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aleksandr Stanchev 30.10.19

Does not go(((( files Throw off the PLC ready...

D
DarkCeciL 30.10.19

caprainbow wrote:
dinp
Artem was Motskobili wrote:
30 June 2015 at 23:30 #
Guys, this method gemorno. Just go to the link above (with libraries) download x360ce (x64 version), open it, agree to the creation of the file, then in the program go to Game Settings and tick on x64 v9.1, configure your joystick throw in the game folder, and all VOILA. Congratulations.

Artem Was Motskobili
30 June 2015 at 23:31 #
xinput1_3.dll to rename in xinput9_1_0.dll I only this helped..

O
Odin32 30.10.19

everything works.

T
TraitorVile 30.10.19

And the pirates work?tried two Repack,but I never got the game stupidly does not see the controller in the configuration control lock. XEOX gamepad SL-6556-BK, he just needs to go, but I don't know what it is

M
Madara39 30.10.19

And ride it for xbox one controller wireless ?
P. S. Rolling method in comments above

I
ITSaFayk 17.07.20

But I've nothing helped. The game sees the controller and that's it.

R
Ruslan Ermilov777 17.07.20

Thanks, it works, only after Claudia stranger) not accustomed to, and felt, control was better)