3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JustZorbin 22.02.21 02:04 am

Black Screen (Persona 5 Strikers)

If you, like me, do not have such a new black screen, then update the driver's firewood, or update the components with new ones. If that doesn't help, then it's in fullscreen format. It is easy to fix it, press Alt + Enter during boot.

I made this topic just for those who are here looking for how to fix it.
I checked it on pirates), but I don't know how things are with the license.

Good luck to everyone and enjoy the game.
Edit: The problem is from the game itself. Black screen for everyone and pirates, and even licenses. You can play only in windowed mode, which means we are waiting for a patch from the developers after the full release (February 23) or in the coming days ... Most likely in these 3 days, since there are many comments from the post of developers (comments were written by those who pre-ordered the game for big money)
36 Comments
Sort by:
J
JustZorbin 22.02.21

Deleting a config seems to work. C: Users YourName AppData Roaming Sega Steam P5S config
Edit: This is for those who changed the format in the settings and cannot enter the game after restarting

T
TopPCGamer 22.02.21

JustZorbin
What video card do you have? maybe the reason is only in a specific card, and you have already caught up with kipish?

J
JustZorbin 22.02.21

TopPCGamer
1050, the minimum requirements will pass . Everyone has such garbage :). I'm waiting for a patch for a fullscreen fix

T
TopPCGamer 22.02.21

JustZorbin The
patched version will most likely be with denuva, they have already written that the version without denuva has leaked to the network,

J
JustZorbin 22.02.21

TopPCGamer
Can't you detach the patch from the game separately? If not, then you will have to buy ... Well, at least the price will be reduced. Most likely 1999 rubles will cost, but not a fact

Z
ZakiGr 22.02.21

RU sabbah when they get a ride who knows?

T
TopPCGamer 22.02.21

JustZorbin
The game, judging by the gameplay on YouTube, is not at all worth downloading a pirate

J
JustZorbin 22.02.21

ZakiGr
It depends on the fans. If a lot of volunteers take it up and they donate money to work on the translation, then in a year they will be able to make subs

J
JustZorbin 22.02.21

TopPCGamer Anyone else
. The musou genre is more suitable for chila. You just turn off your brain and kill enemies in droves, pretending to be a lawn mower :)

P
Palych Rocks 22.02.21

JustZorbin
Do not mislead people, there are no problems with the black screen, just the game itself is full of trash

J
JustZorbin 22.02.21

Palych Rocks
Do you think I got this problem out of the sky? Everyone has such troubles with fullscreen ... I took information from foreign forums. Hmm ...

J
JustZorbin 22.02.21

Palych Rokov
Problems from the side of the game. To begin with, properly study the topic on different forums and personally test the game in order to draw such conclusions, judging by the fact that you wrote "treshak", it means that you have not even played this game, or maybe played, but 5 minutes at most.

J
JustZorbin 22.02.21

Palych Rokov
First of all, I created this topic for those who have problems with fullscreen, so that they do not climb on foreign forums and try to translate. I wrote everything clearly and clearly there. If you didn't have any problems, then congratulations

J
JustZorbin 22.02.21

Go to the off. a topic in Steam from the developers of the game and see how many problems there are with a black screen in fullscreen and tell me if I will mislead the players

P
Palych Rocks 22.02.21

JustZorbin
I launched the game and I did not have a black screen in fullscreen, playing lv 4k on ultras, rtx 2080 super card. If there were problems I would say

P
Palych Rocks 22.02.21

JustZorbin
JustZorbin wrote:
Go to the off. a topic in Steam from the game developers and see how many problems there are with a black screen in fullscreen and tell me if I will mislead the players
This is most likely for those who are sitting on old axes and have not updated firewood, or just on old maps

J
JustZorbin 22.02.21

Palych Rokov
Here, whoever was lucky, saw in the comments of the medium-high configuration, the same problems. And about the firewood, I updated them

J
JustZorbin 22.02.21

Palych Rokov

One of the comments that I listed above

J
JustZorbin 22.02.21

Here are 2 more users with normal PC configurations

J
JustZorbin 22.02.21

These are only 3 comments, and there are 450+