3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JustZorbin 22.02.21 02:04 am

Black Screen (Persona 5 Strikers)

If you, like me, do not have such a new black screen, then update the driver's firewood, or update the components with new ones. If that doesn't help, then it's in fullscreen format. It is easy to fix it, press Alt + Enter during boot.

I made this topic just for those who are here looking for how to fix it.
I checked it on pirates), but I don't know how things are with the license.

Good luck to everyone and enjoy the game.
Edit: The problem is from the game itself. Black screen for everyone and pirates, and even licenses. You can play only in windowed mode, which means we are waiting for a patch from the developers after the full release (February 23) or in the coming days ... Most likely in these 3 days, since there are many comments from the post of developers (comments were written by those who pre-ordered the game for big money)
36 Comments
Sort by:
J
JustZorbin 22.02.21

Palych Rokov
I hope I sowed a drop of doubt about that I will mislead people.

P
Palych Rocks 22.02.21

JustZorbin
It's not just about wood, there should be 10 wines with updates to everyone

J
JustZorbin 22.02.21

Palych Rocks
10 win. Constantly renews itself

P
Palych Rocks 22.02.21

JustZorbin
Means a problem with specific video cards

j
jax baron 22.02.21

Palych Rocks
I have all the norms of Windows 10 v 1803

P
Palych Rocks 22.02.21

jax baron
And me, too, but I took the game to the basket in a minute for a rare UG

j
jax baron 22.02.21

Palych Rocks
And in vain for me that

J
JustZorbin 22.02.21

jax baron
I don't know what the problem is, but many people have it. I sat for 15-20 minutes and read these comments.

O
ONLYGET 22.02.21

JustZorbin
I did everything you said (1080ti video card) the settings are high, but the problem is when the hero pulls out the phone, he does not flash the program on my screen that should open during a plot conversation.

J
JustZorbin 22.02.21

ONLYGET
https://steamcommunity.com/app/1382330/discussions/0/3118150513192496504/
This is off. theme of developers, I tried to find your problem, but did not find it. You can look at this topic for yourself. The game came out with bugs for both licenses and pirates.

J
JustZorbin 22.02.21

ONLYGET
You can play in fullscreen during the game itself, and then in the window

O
ONLYGET 22.02.21

JustZorbin
I went to the off topic but nothing was found there. I decided to play with the graphics, too, nothing = (Shock

O
ONLYGET 22.02.21

JustZorbin
this problem (

J
JustZorbin 22.02.21

ONLYGET
Hopefully there will be a patch soon ...

R
RUSXP 28.02.21

In the 6th jail, it hung for 10-15 seconds several times, there were no other problems for the passage.
The settings are maximum, the config is average: Ryzen 5800X + Radeon 6800XT - 60 frames steadily pulls in 2K.

M
MikuHadsune 28.02.21

Lord. someone also downloaded it. Lose the computer again to carry to the priest for lighting after such XD
PS Any JRPG rare UG, intended either for the inhabitants of the land of the rising sun, or for rabid fans of this creation.