3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
tugoff 22.02.21 03:13 am

Reviews, impressions, opinions. Overlord. (Overlord)

I will refrain from lengthy comments, but Overlord pleasantly surprised me with excellent graphics and a really beautiful (not pretty), well-designed world. Even not being a full-fledged RPG, the game is capable of captivating any adherent of a "pure" RPG game, regardless of even the pronounced console character with a touch of arcade.
Let's listen to the opinions of the players :)
30 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ry ... 22.02.21

I agree nicely,
although I don't treat pure RPG as such, but the game is good, I subscribe

R
RealForc3 22.02.21

Good game, with humor.:) Black.

R
Reverrius 22.02.21

Great action RPG, one of the best in ... over the summer! Very distinctive and original. I fully agree with the 8.5 / 10 assessment of gambling addiction.

O
Oksent 22.02.21

The game is SUPER, but I can't go further in the location "Golden Hills-Pass" help pliz

M
Muad'Dib 22.02.21

Awesome thing!

s
sarman 22.02.21

Cool thing, besides, the system requirements are not very high on my FX5700 is going great!

D
Dexter89 22.02.21

I
really liked the game ! An interesting idea.

[
[_Dragula_] 22.02.21

A good Action RPG spiced up with a horse dose of dark humor. Passed the game with pleasure!

o
opium_zx 22.02.21

Such a topic, how to kill Kahn the Warrior in the peak of paradise, zadalbalsya wet him, but he at least x ,,, and no showers for miniens ???

X
Xrenvam 22.02.21

I can't figure out how to lure Jewel into the desert gate. She runs through the goblin outposts ...

K
KvasDeadRos 22.02.21

A very good game. It seemed to me that it was ported from the XBOX 360. Isn't it?

T
Thrown 22.02.21

A very cool game about Evil. I personally liked it.

|
| 666 | Reaper 22.02.21

I liked at least somewhere for the evil to play di and see if he will beat Tin at the end !!

Knight and I disagree with my estimate of 90% !!

O
OlegPP3 22.02.21

good game .. and most importantly original!

G
Gwaron 22.02.21

the detailing of locations is at a high level,
only the levels are not enough - you give variety!
and there are few enemies in the arena
- right now I’ll take out fseh and demolish a masterpiece from the screw
- there is nothing to do in this small and kind world.
the game reminded me of Chervyakoff ... by the

way, ATP to Russian developers from American soil for good graphics
:)

A
Anaxogor 22.02.21

Get out. I'm already hurt and oh ... very happy.

A
Aspera 22.02.21

I loved it. Although no, I like it right now. But I still haven't passed it to the end. That time is not enough, then something with a hard, then a new configuration at the computer, then the patch is installed, and the game decided not to start. Already lost count of how many times I start from the very beginning = (
But the fact that the opportunity to play for Evil is given is the very thing =)

M
Melas 22.02.21

Good gra! Not hit rock ale hit Lita 07 so for sure !! The graphic was welcomed in a cartoonish manner.

L
Leigon 22.02.21

gg

D
Daedra 22.02.21

Nice toy with original graphics.