3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
tugoff 22.02.21 03:13 am

Reviews, impressions, opinions. Overlord. (Overlord)

I will refrain from lengthy comments, but Overlord pleasantly surprised me with excellent graphics and a really beautiful (not pretty), well-designed world. Even not being a full-fledged RPG, the game is capable of captivating any adherent of a "pure" RPG game, regardless of even the pronounced console character with a touch of arcade.
Let's listen to the opinions of the players :)
30 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zdub si Zdub 22.02.21

dudes if I don't like rpg it's worth taking a toy.

M
Maximimilian 22.02.21

Excellent igruha. Before entering the forum, I played the game 2-3 times. I didn’t really like the fact that minions pick up any weapon or armor on the battlefield :-(. We did it so that you could arm them yourself, forge armor for them, no, they did it, that the wards take everything that glitters.

H
Hemit 22.02.21

everything is cool, I don’t understand the current what for, remodel the exterior of the tower, if you can’t see it from the outside!

M
Maximimilian 22.02.21

Anaxogorus, exactly said. Hurt yourself, but don't hurt yourself.

Ð’litZ 22.02.21

The game is just SUPER! All RPGs are boring, but this is a BOMB! I played it last summer, played several times in a row!
They did it so that it was possible to arm them on their own, forge armor for them, no, they did the developed that the wards take everything that glitters
Pluspitsot!

D
DiMaMC49 22.02.21

the game presents such a successful combination of excellent marks-good game-high sales

D
Dragon 22.02.21

Hemit +100000.
I also did not understand nafig to spend a thousand on what is not present ????

S
Slawik 22.02.21

One of the coolest and most original games ever played!

L
Loki DS 22.02.21

The most unusual game ..

a
alex 19061967 22.02.21

Game - MASTERPIECE, 10/10. I liked everything about it.