3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
bobikotic 22.02.21 03:19 am

2070s

Greetings, I have a Cooler Master MasterBox Lite 5 case with a GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 Super WINDFORCE OC 3X video card, and in some games when I play in 2k resolution, the temperature drops to 75 ° C, if you just turn the game down, the temperature is right there resets to 40-45 ° C, and if you close the game at all, it immediately drops to 37-39 ° C, and such temperatures when games give out more than 100+ fps, and there are MB games even heavier, but there are about 60-70 fps and temperatures of about 65-67 ° C, that is, it turns out that you need to constantly limit the fps to 60, for temperature norms, but there are games where a really high fps gives at times a comfortable game, but you have to sacrifice a strong temperature and noise in the case, is it possible to lower the temperature though up to 70 ° C in this case? *
10 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ryazancev 22.02.21

bobikotic
If this is your card
Spoiler
Then change the paste. There is already a biscuit, because so. (Judging by the tests from the video)
Check the temperatures without the side covers. If it doesn't fall much, then nothing really ...

G
GG4 22.02.21

bobikotic
change the thermal paste at least, the temperature at 100% load should not exceed 60 degrees.

l
legusor 22.02.21

are you okay.

b
bobikotic 22.02.21

without a side cover in 2k resolution the temperature is maximum 68, in fullhd it is 1-5 degrees lower.

R
Ryazancev 22.02.21

bobikotic Change the
paste then.

b
bobikotic 22.02.21

Ryazancev
which one should I take?

M
Marsj 22.02.21

bobikotic
Choose
Spoiler

b
bobikotic 22.02.21

Marsj
krch, I concluded that the matter is in the wretched case, tk. when removing the side panel, as well as the front panel, the temperatures drop by 10 degrees .... as a result, the temperature becomes 58-61, which suits me, it remains to take the norms of the case.

M
Marsj 22.02.21

bobikotic
Cooler Master MasterBox Lite 5 with a blank top wall, and the front wall does not seem to take air from the floor. Yes, take a case with top ventilation.

L
LeHaMvP007 22.02.21

I looked at the case, there, in addition to the dull upper wall, and the front panel really does not take anything, because there are only small slots above and below for air intake as many as 3 fans) - this is not a case, but an oven.