3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Asfermong 22.02.21 03:19 am

Looking forward to Horizon: Forbidden West? (Horizon: Forbidden West)

And what do you expect from the new part?
64 Comments
Sort by:
B
BLATNOY1 20.02.22

Ilya Lyapin
My eyes almost bled out. I connected it to a 4k TV but something ripples the picture, some kind of shine. I play on Ps4 slim, can I make some settings to make it more comfortable?

I
Ilya Lyapin 20.02.22

BLATNOY1
slim to 4k tv?

P
PETFAL 20.02.22

borismoiseevrmx Hd
, this game was enough for 2060+ to make PC gaming). 3090 sucks at the curling iron5 after Haraizna-2 comes out.
And you're talking about a video card for 300.
I was surprised when I saw this game on a ps4 slim. And when I found out that the game is being made for the 2060th.
Just imagine if the developers had not been given the task of making the game on version 2 of the console, but only on PS5.
So, to make it clearer, the PS5 has a 2060+ video chip.
Poor PC boyars, they can't understand the obvious things, it's not the video card that's the main thing in the graphics, but the developer who makes the game.
After all, even on PS4 the game looked beautiful, although the console itself was very weak by 2017, while initially it turned out to be average in terms of power .. But even with all this, the graphics were decent ...

D
DEDGAMER 20.02.22

PETFAL
In PS 5, the video chip is 10tflops, this is ~ 3060 ~ 2070 ~ 1080ti, but do not forget that there is phenomenal optimization in consoles, therefore, with such weak hardware as it seems (when compared with a PC), the picture quality with the same hardware is better on the console. If only it was the other way around, no one would buy these consoles, but they simply hammered a bolt on the PC.

I
Ilya Lyapin 20.02.22

DEDGAMER
nonsense

X
XOPSS 20.02.22

I ran for an hour in the game on PS5. It plays great, but alas, this is not the Next gene. In performance mode, all the same 30 fps ((in the picture as last of Ac 2. The same ratchet and clank, demon souls and returnal - they will be better in the picture. Well, alas, we won’t see more than 30 frames in 4k on this generation (

N
No_time_for_games 20.02.22

No

B
BLATNOY1 20.02.22

XOPSSS
They may have left 60 frames in 4k for Ps5 pro

L
Lex one 20.02.22

DEDGAMER
DEDGAMER wrote:
Phenomenal optimization in consoles
Yeah, cyberpunk 2077 says hello.

L
Lex one 20.02.22

XOPSSS
XOPSSS wrote:
I've been playing the PS5 game for an hour. It plays great, but alas, this is not the Next gene. In performance mode, all the same 30 fps ((in the picture as last of Ac 2. The same ratchet and clank, demon souls and returnal - they will be better in the picture. Well, alas, we won’t see more than 30 frames in 4k on this generation (
Brad of a lunatic
The picture is much better
Don't listen to him.

L
Lex one 20.02.22

DEDGAMER
Normal people have both a top PC and a current console, you can see you are poor.

L
Lex one 20.02.22

gosha1
Garbage wrote, in the norms of the PC games on RAM are installed.
You have some bum PC.

X
XOPSS 20.02.22

Lex-one
Tell me, besides being toxic on the forum, what else do you do in life? You can not answer - this is a rhetorical question

X
XOPSS 20.02.22

BLATNOY1
Perhaps, yes, only with the current trend - hundreds of people around the world will have the firmware

B
BLATNOY1 20.02.22

Lex-one
Lex-one wrote:
in the rules of the PC, games are installed on RAM.
And how to install games on RAM?

D
DEDGAMER 20.02.22

Lex-one You still walked under the table when I had a powerful PC (starting with hemp) and consoles (they always went side by side with the PC), starting also with ps1, respectively, and updated every 3-4 years PC.

g
gosha1 20.02.22

BLATNOY1
Yes, his cuckoo just went. Not taking pills again

A
Alexander Sirazhev 20.02.22

Ported to switch, it would be cool, the game is class)))

B
Boni23 25.02.22

When will it come out on pc. on ps5 it will cost 2k. It is better to buy a ps5 by this time and comfortably play 60 fps

I
In_live 25.02.22

Boni23 wrote:
Buy ps5 and play comfortably 60 fps
Funny