3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
cod3member 28.02.21 01:17 am

Underload of the video card and processor in GTA V

The situation is like this:
Windows is clean, new, there are all drivers, all new. Everywhere there are all the rules, BUT when I try to use GTA (in any mode), the fun begins:

RP:

GTA Online:

Maybe someone came across, somehow solved ...
Compuzer:
GTX 1660 Ti
Ryzen 5 2600
16GB RAM
Game on the railway
8 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ryazancev 28.02.21

cod3member wrote:
GTX 1660 Ti
Ryzen 5 2600 Weak performance on Core (thread)
+
16GB RAM
- Low bandwidth (frequency and timings)
Doesn't take out the platform. This game (on this platform - a bundle) in this resolution does not "Reveal" danced Video cards.

c
cod3member 28.02.21

Ryazancev wrote:
This game (on this platform - a bundle) in this resolution does not "Reveal" danced Video cards.
Please explain, I didn't quite understand

R
Ryazancev 28.02.21

cod3member The
architecture of this processor is not quite suitable for gaming tasks. In this case, a smaller number of Intel cores (Without HyperTreading), for example, some Quad-core Intel from Skylake and above, although it will hammer into Sotka (100% load), but will provide a better result in loading the Video Card.
In general, this kind of questions has long been known to everyone. There is a ratio between the performance of the platform and video cards. There are ZD Engines in the Games. There is optimization in games.
In this case, you have a normal typical situation. There is nothing phenomenal. A more detailed understanding can bring a luggage of knowledge on the Iron part, as a Bonus to school computer science.
The platform cannot provide optimal performance. Because the game is poorly optimized for this CPU architecture. Well, most likely the system is not properly tuned to obtain acceptable performance - RAM.

G
GIBAY 28.02.21

Turn off all the sliders in the "Advanced Graphics Settings", in particular the "Increased object loading" parameter or something like that.

c
cod3member 28.02.21

Ryazancev wrote: The
architecture of this processor is not quite suitable for Gaming tasks
But this does not exclude the possibility of their execution on it. Most of the games run without any problems, friezes, etc., one is gta brykazza. It should be noted, by the way, that before reinstalling shindous it worked better, although the problem was in general the same, but manifested itself to a lesser extent. I'll try to overclock the operative .. however, last time it did not take out 3200

M
Marsj 28.02.21

The 2600 processor loads the 1660 Ti graphics card.
Example:
Spoiler
It is necessary to dig in the direction of the motherboard bios, drivers of everything, wasps and so on.

c
cod3member 28.02.21

Marsj wrote:
We need to dig in the direction of the motherboard bios , drivers of everything, wasps and so on.
Well .. I caught up with the memory up to 3000, it seems to have become better, so time will tell.

l
legusor 28.02.21

cod3member wrote:
GTX 1660 Ti
Ryzen 5 2600 is
as it should be.