3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Blessedman 28.02.21 01:52 am

Warlock (Neverwinter Nights 2)

The question arose: how to pump a warlock? With the main stats, it seems clear - mug and laxity. But what kind of invocations to take? What are the fit? It was not possible to squeeze out the damage by more than 30 hits from the Persian with 27 hari (are these hands crooked or so conceived?)
Tell me , plz.
36 Comments
Sort by:
S
Steelhammer 28.02.21

Damage 30 is from what? He can not use a weapon at all, beat him with his acid or sulfuric (fiery) salvo! And if you mix them with a chain shot, you get a type of chain lightning, which, moreover, does not touch its own! Damage yes, small - from 15 to 30 but on several targets at once and at a distance! Plus a few more moves then a little damage is done. You can walk in the guise of a demon.

V
Vika m 28.02.21

And what level? On my 19th with a charisma of 18 to 34, it gives out damage. By the way, when the level rises, the damage rolls from the eerie entity increase, so that a couple of charisma points can be immediately transferred to strength when creating a hero. Then you can wave the sword, not like a warrior, of course, but still.

PS And about invocations, you can make saves with the level number and try what you like best. And then you can always change when raising the level. At least two previous levels of spells can be changed.

h
hellish_Hunter 28.02.21

Question ... Can Warlock be mixed with other classes ... ?? and will it be of any use ..?)

K
Kiba 28.02.21

hellish_Hunter
yes, you can, but in general if you pump, then one class is better, otherwise you will get neither fish nor meat. Although this is of course my opinion

R
Rosigma 28.02.21

No, literate cartoons are sometimes better than clean ones!

0_WolF_0 28.02.21

9d6 max damage from a normal volley. Approximately 8d6 from acid and fire. By the way, there is an invocation that adds a volley to the damage from weapons. With good strength and weapons, you can not strain with dragons on a very heavy one.

h
hellish_Hunter 28.02.21

Clearly .. hps ... for advice ..)

h
hellish_Hunter 28.02.21

And yet .... tell me ... I can't decide who would be better to start playing ... otherwise I already started as different heroes several times ... I haven't decided everything .. what about the warlock ...? the question for those who played - how is he in battle ..? ok ...?

M
MrAl 28.02.21

There is no warlock in the game. Go as a warrior / weapon master (if you fight a hunt). But for an easier passage of the campaign - if not strange as a bard (not necessarily pure, for example, bard8 / warrior2 / dragon apprentice10). And if you want to complete the game alone, a pure sorcerer is your choice (for IMBA). I also advise you to take a closer look at the clare.

M
Migg 28.02.21

Yes, you can make a warlock a decent Persian, you need to take Warlock 16 and Warrior 4. Early warrior is desirable.

M
MrAl 28.02.21

A warlock without the last invocations is no one at all (IMHO, of course, but not only mine) An addon will come out - we'll see if they can add some prestige for it (Hellfire Warlock, for example)

M
Migg 28.02.21

MrAl
Last level warlock invocations are complete and useless. In addition to dark foresight, and to get it, you need just 16 levels of warlock, the next one will only weaken the Persian.

M
MrAl 28.02.21

The Warlock is certainly not hopeless. His disadvantage is that in NWN2, any other class is stronger than him (if both are controlled by straight arms). Now, if he was like in the original D & D3.5, everything would be different. But while comparing him, for example, with a Claire (and even more so with a forty) is meaningless.

h
hellish_Hunter 28.02.21

ok..sps ...)

h
hellish_Hunter 28.02.21

It's a pity ... that you have to start from the very beginning ... (

B
Blessedman 28.02.21

Tell me, what are the advantages of a warlock in a board game? And is there any prestige for him and what are the feats of an epic warlock?

K
KING0 28.02.21

tell me and for a warlock you need skills such as a penetrating spell and coding in battle (so as not to break the spell) and in general he can disrupt the cast with an attack ????

S
Sereka 28.02.21

KING0, there is still a matter of concentration, sometimes, if your concentration is small, you cannot even apply invocation (he will say "failure") ...

K
KING0 28.02.21

With concentration, I figured it out fine, but about the class of complexity I sang (penetrated the spell) is it that he needs ???? and even in the mask of the traitor there appeared a distance attack by touching and a close one for an attack magician with a beam ?? and in general something I do not understand, for example, a distant touch attack is also suitable for a bow and a close one for a sword (etc.) ????

S
Sereka 28.02.21

The fact is that the warlock, as a sniper, is good from a long distance ... did you sing the difficulty class? need to...