3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
gaara161 06.03.21 03:25 am

Immortals: Fenyx Rising

Guys, tell me please, the game crashes during the flight, what should I do? Before that, for about a week everything was ok, except for a few freezes
83 Comments
Sort by:
w
witcher1108 09.03.21

gaara161
sfc / scannow is an integrity checker for windows, kettle. do you think that this will help from the sorties? for me this scan does not detect corrupted files absolutely (I periodically scan the system) and still the game crashes. so what does sfc / scannow (Windows integrity check) and game crashes have to do with it? you checked and restored Windows for integrity. Departures it does not remove in any way, believe me.

w
witcher1108 09.03.21

Viktor Shimon,
what did you specifically set a 7-ku to pass the game? Why then does the compatibility mode with Windows 7 not help?

b
bazilews 09.03.21

Passed Aphrodite, Ares, Hephaestus ...
Not a single departure, bug, etc.
Repack from Xatab !!!

g
gaara161 09.03.21

witcher1108 friend, you are writing some kind of heresy, I don't even see any reason to continue discussing with you, one more negative comment on this topic and you will fly to the block!

w
witcher1108 09.03.21

gaara161
I'm not your friend and you write heresy, and stupidly with a clever face you move off the topic. because I realized that I did it

r
regolon 09.03.21

Did the crack eventually help, or were the viruses thrown in and the links blocked?

A
ALeXNWA 09.03.21

I confirm, the crack helped!

S
Sentineln 12.03.21

crackfix 2 did not help, all the same random departures

D
DireXis 12.03.21

It's funny, at the first crack I never crashed at all, even though I cleaned the entire area with Aphrodite. And after installing the second start, after half an hour, fly out while hovering

K
KhanMirage 12.03.21

absolutely nothing helps. MB you need to wait for crack v3

a
akinaw 12.03.21

Alexterran2020
While everything is working, in a couple of days I will say more precisely. I use the repack from Hottabych)

l
lTYBC0366 12.03.21

how to make a crack where to throw tell me

N
Nikita Medvedev359 12.03.21

lTYBC0366
To the game folder. On crack v2, flights in dungeons (it was the same in the past). At the moment, I can't even get to Hercules

s
s_NIK_ers 19.03.21

pours constantly in the same place, when passing through the dungeon of HEPHESTOS when I try to start the right FURNACE.
Hottab and fix 2
launched vista compatibility and opened as admin, it helped me

s
s_NIK_ers 19.03.21

2 hours have passed the flight is normal

A
Alexterran2020 19.03.21

Hottab and Fix 2
launched vista compatibility (service pack 2) and opened as admin. In addition, the new god, on win10 x64, works great.

Spoiler

D
Den4ikRZK 22.03.21

The game on Hephaestus flew out in the oven, I decided to install compatibility with vista (service pack 2) and launch from the admin, the result is a little more than 2 hours of play, but the game still crashed, although this is better than a crash at every turn

D
Darion7891 30.03.21

H0micide
really started to fly out today. I banned the program from accessing the Internet, and the flights stopped. Didn't touch the date

m
miles3 30.03.21

In a certain lock, when planning on the wings, the game crashes, at first I thought that the fact is that I had a game on the old first crack from Empress and reinstalled the game with the second crack and still did not help, changed skins, prohibited access to the Internet game, launched on behalf of the administrator, I launched Vista with compatibility 7, reinstalled all the cracks, it helped only to change the date a month ago, while I play like this.

H
H0micide 30.03.21

miles3
And everything is preserved for me. Maybe it's connected with cloud saves? Denied Internet access?