3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PlayGround.ru 06.03.21 04:33 am

ONI 2 (ONI)

Apparently all is not lost yet, they have grown, smarter, computers have become more powerful ... ... now they know how to make the game a hit - Bungie still know how to make igruhi and a sequel to such a din as THEY they simply have to do !!!
34 Comments
Sort by:
P
PlayGround.ru 06.03.21

Tavarisch! For those who don't know THEY, this is a sci-fi or futuristic fighting game ... whoever you like ...

I
IPv7 06.03.21

Apparently, They are not in demand, so it seems to me that They 2 will not come out. To our great regret.

E
Enterprise_1701A 06.03.21

... There is no news or rumors regarding the announcement of They 2

l
lonely hearts orchestra 06.03.21

I have not heard anything except for some inclinations towards consoles ...

S
Shoomer 06.03.21

Poorly. They Want The Second !!!

k
kakaDOO 06.03.21

I want to. but it's' too late.
now, if the first one was refreshed, they would be transferred to a better engine ...

M
Merkava 06.03.21

THEY are the first game in which I gamble on a composter - it's funny if with the release of part 2 I will tie it up :))

T
Tarnum 06.03.21

http://onimia.ru/ come here, everything is fresh here.

K
Kind D. 06.03.21

Tarnum - what's the catch? this is only a site for chtoli fans, what to look at?

K
Kind D. 06.03.21

Okay, forget it, if that ... I was already there. Such a cool, Fan site))))

T
Tarnum 06.03.21

Kind D.
there probably soon They will do 2 if the bungie will slow down.

D
DupaVoz 06.03.21

Well, having gained independence, Banji may and will take up the old. Not now, but over time, quite likely.

r
robur 06.03.21

WE CAN'T INFLUENCE THE SITUATION ... Pity ...

D
DupaVoz 06.03.21

Yes ... it was a long time ago, but we don't forget!

A
AceSpace 06.03.21

how many years have passed eh!

J
Jin kisaragi 06.03.21

I think it's better to first make a remake of the first part for modern computers instead of the second part, for example, make it on the Source engine))

G
GG7 06.03.21

Oni is just super! I do not know why I am writing, that the game turned out to be a failure ... everyone who played it is delighted! I went through it 100 times :) WOULD LIKE THE SECOND PART, well, a remake would also be great ... eh ..

N
Neizer 06.03.21

The second part is good. Must wait.

E
Enterprise_1701A 06.03.21

Wait what? End of the world? Nobody will announce it, because few people are interested in it!

E
Explosione 06.03.21

Have you decided to revive a dead forum?
And I think that you shouldn't wait for 2 parts - so many years have passed, and the first part of the game is also logically completed ...