3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PlayGround.ru 06.03.21 04:33 am

ONI 2 (ONI)

Apparently all is not lost yet, they have grown, smarter, computers have become more powerful ... ... now they know how to make the game a hit - Bungie still know how to make igruhi and a sequel to such a din as THEY they simply have to do !!!
34 Comments
Sort by:
N
Neizer 06.03.21

Okay, we will not wait)))

w
werdry 06.03.21

a remake - it would be cool)))
unfortunately, 99% of what they won't do,
or, even worse, they will do

and will be something like the case with Tron 2.0 and Tron: Evolution

F
F.Nick 06.03.21

resurrect the forum

C
Crevan Izekil 06.03.21

Useless -_-

E
Explosione 06.03.21

F.Nick, you've already bothered to print it in every topic! > :( Resurrect the forums with interesting news or questions about the game, for that matter, and not with monotonous two-word posts

C
Crevan Izekil 06.03.21

This is a special resurrection of the necroposter. The resurrected one will be useless, drooling zombies.

s
sonic313 06.03.21

If anyone is interested, then: a few years ago I read that Bungie Software froze the Oni 2 project. And recently I read that Bungie Software seems to no longer exist (it was written that the campaign was bought by Microsoft). And Oni 2 is useless to wait, but it may happen that Oni 2 will want to be resurrected, but unlikely.

J
JIbahek 06.03.21

http://www.mygamecover.com/pc/27420-oni-2.html
People, we will wait for the campaign = D

s
sonic313 06.03.21

Just wondering when ???

b
black666a 06.03.21

Or maybe instead of reviving a dead topic, with words like we are waiting, or not David Blaine we are not waiting. The second part or remake.
And just take and turn on the brains 'version 1.0', I think all the fans will find, well, straight arms too. And make the game yourself.
After all, you just have to start right?

1) Think about what to leave and what to remove and what to add to THEY. Ie just think about the script.
2) There are plenty of free engines, even in the source code.
3) Animation can be done in Autodesk MotionBuilder.
4) Models in Blender 2.6, 3Ds max, Maya, etc. (who is more convenient).
5) Textures in Gimp, Mypaint 'Photoshop.
6) Well, scripts and sound and effects (scripts even in Python, Lua, Ruby 'Lite-c and even in Java, C C ++) (sound effects, shots, etc. can be found on the Internet, edited in Audacity. in FLStudio to write, and apply effects, etc.)

Bungie will clearly not do it, and it is still not clear to whom the rights of Bungie or Rock Star Games belong.

http://halo.bungie.net/projects/oni/
http://www.rockstargames.com/oni

Well, somehow there are so many beeches, in general they made Half-Life a remake ala Black Mesa.

If you really want to, then why get sick with Hachiko syndrome. Maybe you should do it yourself? Or an attempted one. (To those who mastered this, thanks for your attention; p)

n
nikita werfg 06.03.21

I want part 2 and if it is not done then I will be angry

n
nikita werfg 06.03.21

black666a i want part 2 and i don't care what you say

M
MaxMayen 06.03.21

Greetings from 2021

K
Koga Bakamaru 20.01.23

When will Oni have multiplayer?