3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Assassin_Vlad 06.03.21 11:34 pm

Thieves Guild (Assassin's Creed 3)

Where can I find Thieves Guild Quests?
42 Comments
Sort by:
A
Assassin_Vlad 06.03.21

And how else to overhear the conversations of Washington and where to find trading posts on the Frontier (and what is a trading post)

D
DemaSTATOR 06.03.21

the tasks of the thieves guild are in the same place as everyone else - you go to the map menu, click down, select something there (second from the bottom), there will be a list of tasks

about Washington and trading posts, I would also like to know

A
AnDDDroiDD 06.03.21

Washington 9 sequence 1 task you need to go back until you bump into him and talk to him 2 times and trading posts are shops of 3 of them on the frontier

A
Assassin_Vlad 06.03.21

AnDDDroiDD
And if I'm already on the 11th sequence? And where to find it, should the conversation symbol be on the map?

F
FallenGhost 06.03.21

Assassin_Vlad
Then either repeat chapter 9 and talk to him - return to yours. Or go through the game and do the same.
About the thieves guild - you need to steal in front of you, and the tasks will appear themselves (Tab - tasks)

k
k4JE 06.03.21

Assassin_Vlad
turn a little, then a boy will run up to you, tasks will appear (press Tab in the map, scroll down and there you will see tasks of adventurers, thieves, etc., etc.)
and Washington, reload the mission in part 9 of 1 and highlight on the map W (ie Washington) and go talk to him, just don't miss the conversation !!!
then after the first conversation find him again and talk again ... after completing the game he will still be in New York, play balls, go talk to him and that's it))

A
Assassin_Vlad 06.03.21

k4JE
Well, in the magazine I have a guild of thieves, namely memories of how to find them or not?

A
Assassin_Vlad 06.03.21

FallenGhost what
if you talk and interrupt the task or you need to complete it?

k
k4JE 06.03.21

no memories

k
k4JE 06.03.21

Assassin_Vlad
you can interrupt)
well, I interrupted and everything is ok)

A
Assassin_Vlad 06.03.21

k4JE
damn how to sink frigates by blowing up their powder holds, otherwise I only blow up one

k
k4JE 06.03.21

Assassin_Vlad
break their nose, you can crash head-on into the forehead,
if you break it, the sight will appear and then shoot them with falcanades (I don't know how it is spelled correctly),
you can still break the sails and then it will be easier to do all this)

A
Assassin_Vlad 06.03.21

k4JE
ok, I'll try

k
k4JE 06.03.21

Assassin_Vlad
come on

H
Hank111 06.03.21

People, on the forum I can not find the topic of the Point in the Epilogue, can anyone give a link to it?

k
k4JE 06.03.21

Hank111
hacking animus or what ???

A
Assassin_Vlad 06.03.21

k4JE
and how to put on a hood, I am right now for 12 sequences or will he put on himself later?

k
k4JE 06.03.21

he can only be removed when you are in the estate
and in Boston, New York and the Frontier, he will be dressed

H
Hank111 06.03.21

Yes, hacking the animus, there is simply in this thread a link goes to the topic of the Point in the Epilogue, they say, there is more detail

k
k4JE 06.03.21

damn, it's easy there, place the points that are available, and in the remaining green part there will be a point that you need to find