3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Assassin_Vlad 06.03.21 11:34 pm

Thieves Guild (Assassin's Creed 3)

Where can I find Thieves Guild Quests?
42 Comments
Sort by:
A
Assassin_Vlad 06.03.21

k4JE
well tell me in more detail what needs to be done with this? and where is Washington in New York?

k
k4JE 06.03.21

Assassin_Vlad
Well, go to the desired "department" in the map, there will be, for example, a map of Boston and there will be two dots, one side of the map will be green, so there is a dot (it also says how many points you need to find in this city and how many you can put) and so , for example, go to the center of this green area and put a dot (the dot is put only where Conor stands) and when you put a dot the green area will become even smaller, that's where you run and look ..
below, on the map it is marked "w"

A
Assassin_Vlad 06.03.21

k4JE I press
to speak, and they start to play

k
k4JE 06.03.21

Assassin_Vlad
means you've already spoken to him

A
Assassin_Vlad 06.03.21

k4JE
so and the task is not valid

k
k4JE 06.03.21

did you talk in memory 9 ???

A
Assassin_Vlad 06.03.21

k4JE
yes talked, 2 times and interrupted the task, then in New York 2 times

k
k4JE 06.03.21

Assassin_Vlad
means you are doing something wrong

A
Assassin_Vlad 06.03.21

k4JE
passed everything, thank you. can you make a screen with the location of the trading posts on the fronitre?

v
vxxvxxv 06.03.21

I have a thieves guild task hanging in my journal, everything is done except CAPTURE THE COURIER and in the DNA sensor if you look at additional tasks, then the thieves guild membership is 100% and the thieves guild tasks are 0% why is this? I robbed people up to the 100s, a small guy ran up to me and gave a task after that the task started, it was done according to different sub-points and said I must steal before the 200th I did it and there was one additional task with the courier QUESTION: is this the last task to catch the courier or after that there will be more then mini tasks ?! and why is it written that 0% is complete? and the second question is it possible to return to any part of the mission to get on this courier, for example, in chapter 11 or 9 ???

A
Assassin_Vlad 06.03.21

vxxvxxv
after the courier there will be more tasks, he meets randomly, I only saw him 3 times in the game, and 0% most likely because you have not yet completed 1 part of the tasks, how you will complete it should then be 33%, after the second part 66%, and after 3 -th already everything

G
GarretSSS 06.03.21

vxxvxxv
you can return to any part of the mission to get on this courier.
Tasks can be completed by playing any memories. But Assassin_Vlad: couriers are random, and there was not a single mission associated with them.
I steamed with them myself. When I didn’t know what such a task would be, I came across a couple and I killed them. But when the task appeared, not a single one was nearby (((I scored on this case and played calmly until I accidentally met one in NY. After that, they went in a stream: I caught another five in cities. So I can advise you to look for a current them in the cities. In the Frontier I have never met

v
vxxvxxv 06.03.21

yes, trouble with this courier has been running stupidly around the cities for 5 days now, then Boston, then NY and they are not there and before that I killed two instead of catching (((in general I will continue to run around the cities

F
Fr1313 06.03.21

I most often came across them in ports and especially in those places where there are more soldiers))))

P
PatriotSW 06.03.21

guys, why collect feathers there? I collected everything and nothing happens!

L
Laysik_One 06.03.21

PatriotSW
If you collect all the feathers on the Frontier, Connor's costume will appear in the basement of the estate, which he wore when he was played for him where he was 15-17 years old. There is nothing special about it, an ordinary Indian shirt.

P
PatriotSW 06.03.21

Laysik_One
aa, I understand, thanks, otherwise I looked there like a reward from his PEOPLE for feathers, and another question, Achiles asked me to bring him the clothes that he once wore, and when will he give them to me?

L
Laysik_One 06.03.21

PatriotSW
When he dies.
It is necessary to go through all the tasks in the Estate, the last will be the funeral of Achilles, after them in the basement there will be that suit.

P
PatriotSW 06.03.21

Laysik_One
oooh thanks, otherwise I want this little kit for myself)

k
kosmonavt90 06.03.21

vxxvxxv
Hello everyone. I suffered for a long time with the courier and I want to share how I found it (PC, I was looking after the epilogue.) I
completely agree with Fr1313, I was looking in Boston in the harbor quarter, where the task of the sailor's fight club was about the table. And the most interesting thing is that the courier is separated from the soldiers, but he must be lured by running around and scattering money (in the selector - coins) in a circle in the selected quarter.