3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
h
hypehypehype 09.03.21 03:18 am

Kick assassin (Diablo 2)

Actually the topic: there is a budget Asya, rocked at the beginning of the season. Kixa is a finicky lady and many modifiers do not work on damage, this is the problem. It feels like there is not enough damage - you have to cut baal, diablo, etc. on low hp. How to raise damage purely for pvm? (Uber is not interesting)
Skills:
venom - max
shadow - master max
death sentry - max
dragon talon - max the
rest in cloak of shadows and fire blast
Gear:
helm - guliam pdiamoned
weapon - crescent moon (claws 3sd on prebuff)
armor - smoke
shield - ss pdiamoned
amulet - the rising sun (3sd on prebuff)
boots - up gore rider
belt –string of ears
gloves - draculs grasp
ring - ravenfrost
ring - rare ar ll ml resi mdr
charm inventory for ar hp, resi
merk with aura for might
total:
damage 760-1280
14k ar
69 Comments
Sort by:
p
passed 09.03.21

hypehypehype wrote:
helm - guliam pdiamoned
AR missing? ED% would kick if the cuts / ias are ok. By the way, 46 yas before the cap with PB (if you run with Fade).

hypehypehype wrote:
armor - smoke
Fortitude.

hypehypehype wrote:
gloves - draculs grasp Xs
, like a fight was not critical when I played a kicksoy (except for UT). MA with buns, maybe.

h
hypehypehype 09.03.21

passed wrote:
hypehypehype wrote:
helm - guliam pdiamonedAR missing? ED% would kick if the cuts / ias are ok. By the way, 46 yas before the cap with PB (if you run with Fade).
AR is just a little lacking. if desired, you can finish off with charms. I use BOS, there are no problems with cuts, I
wrote:
hypehypehype wrote:
gloves - draculs grasp Xs
, like fights were not critical when I played a kickbox (except for UT). MA with buns, maybe.
not for 1 pp life tap is needed. at 1 pp they really show themselves. and what will they give with MA? ias and cb do not seem to be needed

there are doubts about weapons. but cm is better than stormlash even. xs

p
passed 09.03.21

Kicks has nothing to overclock when he ran into the speed cap. UNIT only. Well, throw the ench. Stillrends still have peppers, but there is a horse line. However, 15-20 pages on them.
I remember that I took Azura for the xs / khbr. Does the static from Crescent invigorate the farm or is it a nice addition?

A
Alexey Bitardsky 09.03.21

Skills:
venom - max - No. I don't remember exactly whether it works for a kick or not, but even if it works, the mobs from it are neither cold nor hot.
shadow - master max - OK
death sentry - max - OK
dragon talon - max -OK
rest in cloak of shadows and fire blast - Rest in fire blast and maybe Fade.
Gear:
helm - guliam pdiamoned - This hat, only you need a Jewel ias with something (for example, resists) in it
weapon - crescent moon (3sd claws on pre-buff) - No. Need Stormlash or ̶G̶r̶i̶e̶f̶. I've always used Stormlash. In conjunction with a death sentry, it can clear an uber clogged with mobs in 10 seconds.
armor - smoke - No. Duress, Treachery (if Fade didn't swing), Fortitude.
shield - ss pdiamoned - Yes, but it's better to insert a perf topaz into the shield.
amulet - the rising sun (3sd for pre-buff) - OK
boots - up gore rider - OK
belt –string of ears - Thundergod's Vigor
gloves - draculs grasp - OK
ring - ravenfrost - OK
ring - rare ar ll ml resi mdr - OK, but better than the second is equal. You won't stop eating cans from a penny manalich, and the potential 20 stats, taken at the expense of agility, will come in handy.
charm inventory for ar hp, resi - First of all, you plug light-> fire-> cold cuts, then HP, damage and all that stuff. You can also add 2-4 martial-skills, so that there are 5 kicks with all attachments, instead of 4. Also keep in mind that bc gives +1 to all skills.
merk with aura on might - OK
damage 760-1280 - You don't need to look at the numbers, even with damage of 400 you can hit any uber. Actually, that's what I did.
14k ar - On some lilith, or izuala you can carry an Angelic combo (ring + amulet).

S
Sweety_Mustard 09.03.21

On the stormlesh, there is absorption, crash, and he himself is sensitive to damage - he often fires up lightning and tornadoes on the 18th. It's even better than a bist.

Under BoS, it's probably cool to stand under Lilith - when the birds from behind HELL are thrown, what would you spire faster? ; DD

Venom - yes, like he gives little and generally a hat. But - he still gives, and there is nowhere to take this damage anymore - you can't run charms with MDM, state jewels too.

Juval ias light rez enters the gulik och, topaz in ss will of course help, but on Lilka then the pzn rez may not be enough (like the only mob that can kill a kiksa with a sting, not counting an elephant).

Armor - if you play through fade (you can play BoS on Baal, Di, Iza, Dura, and in general everywhere - except for Mef and Lily), then, as bee dofiga variks are much better than smok - even damn viper is better.

p
passed 09.03.21

Alexey Bitardsky wrote:
Grief
So that Venom, from which
Alexey Bitardsky wrote: was
it neither cold nor hot for mobs, was he
more powerful?

Sweety_Mustard wrote:
pozn resa may not be enough
Thump antidotes in advance. Although with LT this, in my opinion, is not a problem at all.
And yes, I prefer Fade, since it's easy to type here. But someone itching to run faster, xs.

S
Sweety_Mustard 09.03.21

passed wrote:
Although with LT this, in my opinion, is not a problem at all, the
chance is not 100%. And it may not work long enough for Asya to fall, if not to run away. And when the cast worked, then yes - although, if the amplifay is suspended, then the drawdowns on hp are somehow alarming - asya also smears often)

Banks are an extra haemorrhoid - to collect normal resources and forget.

J
Jay_xD 09.03.21

hypehypehype

equip:

cap = guilame + jwl ed + str? = cb + str + fhr + dmg
amulet = metalgrid = ar + @
stick = beast ba = ias + ar + dmg + cb + ow + str
armor = forty = dmg + @ + def + hp + maxlres
shield = sanctuary hyperion = @ + block + fhr
gloves = draculs = cast life tap + str + ll
belt = nosferatu = ias + str + ll + slow target
ring 1 = raven = cbf + dex + ar + mp
ring 2 = rare 6ml 9ll ar = ml + ll + ar
or craft blood 5ml 9ll ar = ml + ll + ar + str + hp
(craft 6ml will require level 96 character)
sneakers = goblin toe 2x up = cb
inventory = torch ** / 20 + pack hp / ar charm

total:

shield 70 @ + armor 30 @ + torch 20 @ + amul 35 @ + quests 30 @ - 100 @ = 85 @ on difficulty hell

maximum ias break dt even under decrepify or holy freeze (but not when both together)
* bos lvl 14 *

ml = 3 + 6 = 9% with a rare ring, or 3 + 5 = 8% with a craft ring
ll = 3 + 3 + 9 + 7 = 22% with a rare ring, or 3 + 3 + 3 + 12 + 7 = 25 % with a craft ring

cb = 20 + 35 + 25 = 80%
fhr = 30 + 20 = 50 (48%)

ml will be enough to almost forget about the mana cans

skills:

dragon talon 20
dragon claw 1
dragon tail 1
dragon flight 1

claw mastery 1
psychic hammer 1
cloak of shadows 1+
brust of speed 11
fade 1
mind bast 1
venom 20

fire blast 18
shock web 1
charged bolt sentry 1
light sentry 1
death sentry 20

100 skill points are available for 89lvl character

merc:
reaper eth + jwl ias ed
forty eth
andy eth + jwl ias res there are

not enough runes for beast - brew kingslayer in pb, but you need it there will most likely throw the attack speed into the hat and recalculate the level of brust of speed

under the cries of the barbarian or cta will be level 24 dragon talon, which will give 5kick

for 95lvl without ench and charms in the inventory (except for hanging out) we have ~ 19000ar will

additionally increase the damage of the enchant of the sorceress

under the screams cta / without ench / cast chiling armor / merc with might is nearby

A

Jay_xD wrote:
stick = beast ba
Well, how would it be ... Obviously, of course, 3 beers fall on the PG every day, especially to Orthodox people, this is a well-known fact, but there is one nuance ... Yes, a scenario is quite possible where I will think: do I need such a strong character as a kick assassin and why do I actually need him, if I need him? I'm not
hinting at anything, but ... SpoilerNo further reading

passed
. Yes, the griffin is useless. Forgot that it doesn't work on your heels.

p
passed 09.03.21

Well, Atma is an option, of course, if the TS refuses grasp. And Riper by the measure.

J
Jay_xD 09.03.21

passed
reaper you can leave the measure by replacing atma with crescent moon

Alexey Bitardsky
read it to the end

p
passed 09.03.21

The BP ax has a stupid flea. On non-normal mobs FSUs, however.

J
Jay_xD 09.03.21

passed the
lacerator only on bosses, they do not run away) the
rest and without ad will fall

A

Jay_xD
Kingslayer is a gul minimum, maybe ist if you buy a ready-made one (from a person who discovered Stormlash, of course). Stormlash can be found behind ist without any problems, the required stats are the same. The rest of the bonuses are of course useful, but: 20% of low AR, as well as 50 OW - are not felt if everything is collected correctly. Creeps will scatter equally quickly from a point attack, but the main feature of Stormlash is static, or rather static + DS. This makes life much easier when faced with a creep count> 1.

J
Jay_xD 09.03.21

Alexey Bitardsky the
price difference is a whole ist, wow wow) the
calculator says that under scourge you need to gain more ias than for pb
with cb close to 100%, statics on bosses will not particularly affect anything
on packs of simple demons - maybe it is better

what is "+ DS"?

A

Jay_xD wrote: the
price difference is a whole ist, whoa whoa) The
whole ist is a body kit without Stormlash for this character: Raven (free-pul), Guilliame (free-pul), SS (Pul), Rising (Pul), Tg ( Pul), Dracul's (Um-mal), Gore (Pul).
Here the emphasis is not on greed, as it might seem, but on rationality.
Jay_xD wrote:
calculator says that under the scourge need to recruit more of ias, than pb
at cb close to 100% Static on bosses to influence particularly on what is not
possible, I'm in the math did not penetrate very, focused more on the sensations when tried different body kit options.
Jay_xD wrote:
what is the "+ DS"?
death sentry

J
Jay_xD 09.03.21

Alexey Bitardsky
TS question is how to increase the damage to the character, and not how to shuffle the item pool so that the same thing happens

to refuse lifetap to
throw ad / decra on mobs to
have a lot of + ed% from ench
items

and all sorts of "Rising (Pul), Tg ( Pul) "will only interfere with twirling the leg

A

Jay_xD wrote: the
TS's question is how to increase the damage to the character, and not how to shuffle the item pool so that the same thing
comes out. Well, then JIACT BUWb / Beast / Phoenix, that's all. You can also cook pb with 5 beers and 1 mind, then all finally kapets!
SpoilerTomorrow I'll cook, too, probably, the fifth berth today does not want something to fall

J
Jay_xD 09.03.21

Alexey Bitardsky
having a partner with might, lastwish will only interfere by throwing life tap and fade
double dream is useless on ICQ
phoenix only the attack will be interrupted

from suitable sticks 5ber um pb can be used

R
RomanDII 09.03.21

Jay fumbles, listen to him)) but Forti is not at all budgetary, again, according to his recommendation, armor Duress

Bots still think Up Gore Rider, since FRW + higher damage and you can use Fade, freeing the inventory from cuts, turn on BoS under decor or frieze, if it is necessary. And if you often run locks, where the decra is thrown (HCS, baalrans and suddenly Furnace of Pain), you can throw cuts into the inventory and use BoS.Although
Goblins also exist, they often fall and 3 pairs of different quality are not a problem)

Crushing Blow will be 98% , if Kingslayer + Duress + Gore Rider + Gulliam
Kingslayer, of course, in Phaseblade [-30]

If you put jwl + 15ias in Gulliam, then in total with Kingslayer in PB + 30ias and Nosferatu + 10ias belt, there will be a max break with Dragon Talon without BoS and not under decor, but under decor with BoS 11slvl max break with Dragon Talon

If you put Um in Gulliam for cuts, then in total with Kingslayer in PB + 30ias and Nosferatu + 10ias belt, there will be a max break with Dragon Talon without decrying at BoS 1slvl, and under the decors there will be the penultimate break at BoS 5slvl, and max break will be at BoS 21slvl, but I don’t see the point of uploading BoS like that, but I show it as an option.

And if the inventory has torch, and this is + 3skill, then native skill points for BoS can be saved