3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
h
hypehypehype 09.03.21 03:18 am

Kick assassin (Diablo 2)

Actually the topic: there is a budget Asya, rocked at the beginning of the season. Kixa is a finicky lady and many modifiers do not work on damage, this is the problem. It feels like there is not enough damage - you have to cut baal, diablo, etc. on low hp. How to raise damage purely for pvm? (Uber is not interesting)
Skills:
venom - max
shadow - master max
death sentry - max
dragon talon - max the
rest in cloak of shadows and fire blast
Gear:
helm - guliam pdiamoned
weapon - crescent moon (claws 3sd on prebuff)
armor - smoke
shield - ss pdiamoned
amulet - the rising sun (3sd on prebuff)
boots - up gore rider
belt –string of ears
gloves - draculs grasp
ring - ravenfrost
ring - rare ar ll ml resi mdr
charm inventory for ar hp, resi
merk with aura for might
total:
damage 760-1280
14k ar
69 Comments
Sort by:
R
RomanDII 09.03.21

Alexey Bitardskiy
Stormlash only if it's quite budgetary, an even more budgetary version of the rune word Black :) But I didn't start the assu until I had collected / bargained for gear / runes and took Kingslayer
Static is not needed, since Crushing Blow, the speed of Phaseblade is higher, reaching max breaks is more realistic (see above)
Static, of course, is useful for packs of mobs, as it affects the radius, or, as an option, have both fluffs in your arsenal. But I started with Kingslayer (you can wear it earlier) and it's not a fact that I'll get a Stormlash, if only I knock it out, then let it be, but for now I knock it out, I'm unlikely to be interested in packs of mobs)

If interested, then I bought Kingslayer for Gul + Um, although perf without 1% EDmg, and there was no choice what the seller used and did not want to reduce the price, but +% EDmg on Kike's weapon on the side) There were a couple of offers, one in PB - I bought (people just gave up Kikoy to play, he didn’t like it) in Berserker Ax, but because of the base speed [0] Kike didn’t fit, didn’t take it.

h
hypehypehype 09.03.21

unfolded night discussion
but it is more like theory than practice. no negative: D specially wrote that NOT FOR UBER
NOT FOR 1 PPL
from the year gameplay with a kickbox
A) without DR, the face immediately flies off. because dargon talon is a continuous attack. therefore SS + stringi
B) there are no problems with the rees, they are in the cap C
) life tap is vital, if the game is not for 1ppl IMHO, others will probably go, but only this should be a state craft. then it makes sense to test
D) stormlash seemed worse than cm IMHO

• change socket in gf looks normal from AR to ED. ACCEPTED
• atma did not give an increase in the cleanup, stopped at rising sun for survivability
• the fortic is also normal. but it was asya small at the beginning of the season, as it were)) 0. ACCEPTED
• beast +/- it seems doubtful. Like to pour blindly 3.5 into asya on small such an initiative. I need to test, I can give runes for him, mind you only with a return back: D has

passed,
you can say so. static is really good or its combination with kb and venom) the
real problem is with finishing on low hp baal, diablo

R
RomanDII 09.03.21

hypehypehype
hypehypehype wrote: I
specifically wrote that NOT FOR UBER,
NOT FOR 1 PPL,
sorry for my 5 kopecks) and yes, I run 1ppl in Uber, because for everything else there is a mastercard (crossed out) magpie: D

hypehypehype wrote: the
real problem is finishing off on low hp baala, diablo
is Kiki's problem in general, only patience and kya-kya-kya :)

R
RomanDII 09.03.21

Jay drowns for Beast, the fluff is cool, but for Kiki not everything is taken from her, for which hairuns are required and therefore, if budgetary, then it makes no sense)

comparison:

1) CB and OW are higher for Kingslayer
2) + STR is higher for Beast
3) according to the max break, the difference is small in favor of Beast, if the layout is Weapon + Nosferatu + Gulliam (15ias)
- Beast weapon in BA with an aura of fanaticism under the decor: BoS needs 8slvl for max break with Dragon Talon
- Kingslayer weapon in PB under the decors: BoS needs 11slvl for a max break with Dragon Talon
Without Gulliam (15ias), you need BoS 14slvl and 21slvl, respectively - here it is more significant in favor of Beast.

4) Beast is insignificant: + 10Energy and +2 To Mana After Each Kill
5) Beast does not need:
+ 240-270% Enhanced Damage (does not work on legs)
+3 To Werebear
+3 To Lycanthropy
Level 13 Summon Grizzly (5 Charges)

h
hypehypehype 09.03.21

well, from forti will go ed 300%
into guliam already pushed jwl ed + dex

merk with a ripper, yes

S
Sweety_Mustard 09.03.21

Well, if you don't go to the ut, then yes, you can also have a beast with a crescent moon - and even a kingslaer will do. But what is really there - you can drive the phalene and take the gnasher, but in the ut it is better to take the stormlash.

hypehypehype the brush seemed much worse, because you didn't bother with the breaks. Otherwise, it would have seemed much better - statics 2 times more often + tornadoes for mobs that have lost a lot of weight from statics and ds. About the theory, you are right - Jai saw this Asya only in the chat and in the pictures, because she has 1 sc from the highlord gives AR more than 20% from the atma; DD Well, the worn out goblins - the loss of a bunch of stats and frv (on mountain riders - 30% of rivers) because of 10% kb, but a great idea.
The shadow is for a very big fan, because this is a bot with no AI.

h
hypehypehype 09.03.21

Sweety_Mustard
what ias to aim for with stormlash?

T
T-fox 09.03.21

from cheap that can be replaced here and now - this is stormlash. Well, the measure of the ripper, if you haven't put it on yet.
that at the expense of mechanic LL and ml, then I xs. Read the post of the Jay, he seems to be a drug addict - he collected two kick asi. True, with a sharpening on the ut, but still should know a lot about stupid assemblies;)

S
Sweety_Mustard 09.03.21

hypehypehype
shaeli in it will be enough for the penultimate break even under a fade, and in order to dial the same break under the decor on xbr or uber Durieli, you also need a Jewel in gulik or highlord - and this is taking into account the one in BoS.

Highlord - this is also probably purely under the uber because of 30 cut - it is equivalent to 60-50 hp for a budget asi (the cut is plugged with tar - and instead of 3 you can either 3 for hp or even a board that will fit 1 + to ap) ...
Manalich is rather needed than not - on Baal, yes, you have to eat cans, but ordinary mobs with manabern quite allow you to restore mana.

Also why skurzh, and not pb - xs, it seemed to me mb or just misklikl, but when there are a lot of mobs in the ut - they push the Persian away from the carcass, such garbage was with a smitter without a vulture and this ICQ.

h
hypehypehype 09.03.21

brush is it at you stormlash or bolva under cm? or something else you mean

S
Sweety_Mustard 09.03.21

hypehypehype
Yes, in general - in it you can cook some thread of pv, such as black. It's just that the phase is short, - why is it bad, I wrote above, - I meant it.

And, in that message, yes, stormlesh.

O
Ondal's Wisdom 09.03.21

Alexey Bitardsky
Remove the post, otherwise they will throw some cachami.
The bar does not work for kicks, and venom is one of the main attacking skills. There, the point is not so much in the damage (although it is rather big), but in the duration of the action. Damage is dealt in 0.4 seconds on normal (on hella - 4 times faster), so damage from the venom will be dealt with each kick on a new one.

p
passed 09.03.21

The wisdom of Ondal wrote:
Damage is dealt in 0.4 seconds on normal (on hella - 4 times faster)
What-what? You haven't confused players with plr?

J
Jay_xD 09.03.21

Sweety_Mustard wrote:
Jai saw this Asya only in the chat and in the pictures

I have this one now, only for ut

J
Jay_xD 09.03.21

slightly corrected my message
ll still not enough for life without cans

R
RomanDII 09.03.21

I have the same current as Jay with Kingslayer :)
right now I run through hell, farm and swing

S
Sweety_Mustard 09.03.21

Jay_xD
and this does not prevent you from drowning for 20% ap from atma, when 1 sc gives 35%? Well, ok, I pumped it, but did not delve into it.
By the way, where are sneakers on the screen = goblin toe 2x up = cb? )
I understood - I myself have collected a normal one, and you suggest to wear all

kinds of atma to the people; C Amplifay from atma is also a pleasure - a 2% chance and hangs for a few seconds, also the radius is small, DS will not receive a bonus - use only in tandem with a ripper, sometimes will be cast and give DMG.

J
Jay_xD 09.03.21

Sweety_Mustard wrote:
and this does not prevent you from drowning for 20% ar from atma, when 1 sc gives 35%
atma gives ad, ar only a bonus
Sweety_Mustard wrote:
By the way, where are sneakers on the screen = goblin toe 2x up = cb? ) were

in the chest)
Sweety_Mustard wrote:
Amplifay from atma is also a pleasure - a 2% chance and hangs for a few seconds, and the radius is small
in atma the question is closed. better with metalgrid

R
RomanDII 09.03.21

the inventory is half-empty because I run under Fade, and I do not experience any problems, I don’t have any problems, I didn’t pump a vein (it beats with poison), instead, I swung the master shadow
before that I was swinging Assy’s kick without a shadow and with LS / DS and not very convenient to play; either kicks or traps, and shook a new one with a shadow, she pulls the mobs, sometimes she puts traps (+ with physical immunes) and throws a mine blast, if a pack of mobs, then quickly tap each one, and the merk with a shadow finish off minuscule hp and me too + DS by 1, a little more can be used to increase the blast radius.
Gore slippers please more goblins)

p
passed 09.03.21

RomanDII
Tiger on LKM, so there was something to do instead of drugs?