3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bresketto 10.03.21 01:46 am

Can Batman handle Iron Man?

The other day I watched a video with Iron Man versus Batman, and naturally Batman won, but if they come face to face and fight, who will win?
25 Comments
Sort by:
s
sаnic 10.03.21

Magic. And magic is friendship.

W
Wing42 10.03.21

Bresketto
They are from different universes. Batman "DiSishny", Iron Man "Marvelsky".

d
darkpromo 10.03.21

Wing42
yes that's the reason: facepalm

T
Tiger goose 10.03.21

blazer666
Why is that? It turns out that both are non-existent characters for each other.

M
MODERN_GEAR 10.03.21

of course he can be a batman !!!

G
Garrus-1994 10.03.21

Batman rocked a god like Darkseid to the lonely. I am sure that he will cope with Iron Man with a bang. Firstly, Batman is stronger than Iron Man in terms of physical indicators, and not just in power, but also in the versatility of the use of his power, but he is familiar with about 20 ways of fighting. Secondly, Batman is still smarter than Stark. Batman can shake all the Avengers, and here you are trying to prove the strength of just one of them ... well, you give it))

F
FOSTER_ok 10.03.21

What will we see in a fair 1v1 battle? Stark will almost certainly smudge the Whatman cannons.

But what did we see in the Arrow and Flash battle? Arrow defeated Flash with cunning, intelligence and traps. Both of these characters can do the same. A techie to the core and a hero, whose superpower is the fear of villains before him. I would say that they annihilate each other.

P
Playersaharan 10.03.21

Bats will lose in the first battle, Stark, of course, will not finish him off, after which Bats will pump up / create a device against Stark's armor and defeat him. Well, how he often defeats the villains of his universe like Bane and others.

t
the endless misanthropy o 10.03.21

They are not

V
Vaipen 10.03.21

Batman nafig Superman rolled out, why is he there some dude in a flying tin can

L
Le Gaspilleur 10.03.21

Can Batman handle Iron Man?
Of course - how it bangs him on the head with a soft sign, with all his might ...

D
Don thomas falcone 10.03.21

Of course it can do it! Batman has a weapon against all members of the Justice League. And he will be able to defeat everyone, including Superman (whose powers are many times greater than those of Iron Man). So Bats will find an approach to Stark too.

G
Garrus-1994 10.03.21

Le Gaspilleur
I do not think that Batman will fight Ridler) How strange it will be.

S
Skiwer 10.03.21

It seems to me that if their meeting is unexpected, then Tony will win, and if the batman knows about Tony and go to fight with him, Bruce will win, although Stark is also very smart and can come up with something

M
MunchkiN 616 10.03.21

the boom has a lagging bootmobile. if it flies, it can hit another flying poson with uranium bullets and homing missiles.
the current butman does not kill the posons, he gives them a slap in the face with a butmenrang in the cabbage soup, conducts hidden sabotage and delivers the Chukhans to hospitals afterwards. so no, probably because from the second he is like butman about.

J
JhonSnow777 10.03.21

Batman piles on the gun. Do you know why? BECAUSE HE IS BATMAN !!!

S
Shock Burst 10.03.21

JC will tear batman

L
Loaf of bread 10.03.21

bat spanks iron man.

A
AR3E 10.03.21

Depends on the situation. In open space Batman is meat, in closed space vice versa.

R
Rolento 10.03.21

Stark, like most brilliant scientists, is hysterical and often goes to extremes. Batman is a man who lives in battle, not only a top-notch fighter, but also a great strategist with a true Nordic character. Yes, Stark certainly has an edge in technology, but he is primarily a "genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist." For the sake of victory, Batman does not disdain to use Stark's weaknesses, but he will have to spend a lot of time on reconnaissance, analyzing the technologies available to Stark. Even his suddenness will not help him without preparation.