3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
M0f 10.03.21 01:54 am

Is Shay a villain or a hero? (Assassin's Creed: Rogue)

Slightly offended hero.
41 Comments
Sort by:
T
The dmitry disaire 10.03.21

he is an antihero: D

J
Jon Bekket 10.03.21

It's a pity that there was no Neck or at least Conor in Uniry (

M
Majuly 10.03.21

He is a hero for the Templars, a villain for the brotherhood, who he is for you is up to you.

d
david2222 10.03.21

he is a villain

J
Jon Bekket 10.03.21

SpoilerDon't like it when he Killed Arno's father, the saddest moment. At the same time, he spared Achilles.

a
arthos1998 10.03.21

It was in this part that the Templars seemed to me to be heroes (including Shay himself), because the assassins generally went off the rails

J
JohnFender 10.03.21

In my opinion, Shay in this part is still represented as a hero, rather than a villain, but the assassins are presented as bad in this part.
SpoilerAdavala was a little sorry to kill, to be honest.

T
The dumpling is kind 10.03.21

He falls short of the villain. A normal, life-like character. I still like him more than all the previous ones.

S
SeniorJoker 10.03.21

JohnFender
Shay is still a hero in this part.
Exactly! He feels sorry for Adewala. Adewale freed slaves. This already shows that he cares about the fate of his victims. He's sorry for Hope. Simply put, he thinks with his head and does not blindly follow the credo (not to be compared with the ezio, he showed emotions, but did not go beyond the fraternity). And the assassins are really too cruel here. Achilles convinced himself that everything he did for the good. But even the Templars did not have so many victims in their plans. Although he already has doubts when he, being an assassin, kills targets that "are not even able to hold sabers." If you remember the past Templars, then they all did something wrong. In an outcast, as such, negative actions are not visible. Therefore, Shay and joins them. Although, it seems to me, Shay notices what a contradictory and impudent man Haytham (shot Achilles in the leg, killed the guard).

J
JohnFender 10.03.21

SeniorJoker
The moment with the murder of the guard by Haytham immediately reminded Assassin's Creed III, where Haytham did the same.
And Haytham is still a negative character.

S
SeniorJoker 10.03.21

JohnFender
Nuuuuu. Not so much negative as cruel. After all, his childhood was not the best. Moreover, my sister was kidnapped. He dulls his thirst by killing assassins. Well, that a dead assassin is good for the order.

P
Pirat-AC3 10.03.21

Hero.
May the Father of Understanding guide us!

S
SeniorJoker 10.03.21

wassups Adewala
was kind to his comrades and fair to enemies. "Living embodiment of the credo". Well, Edward, too, later grew wiser and settled down)

S
SeniorJoker 10.03.21

wassups
Error. Yes, I wanted to write hard.
---
And on the topic: in this case, the concepts of "hero" or "villain" are inapplicable.
I agree.

they have opposite interests,
I disagree. The Templars want order, the Assassins want order. but they have different methods of achieving the goal.

S
SeniorJoker 10.03.21

wassups
It seems to me that the adewale was described normally in the game. Just more in DLS. The fact that he was a dummy shows his simplicity. That he just wanted a free life for slaves. And following the instructions, he believed that he was bringing freedom closer to his fellows. Out of the box, yes. Few. If only from the words of lime.

S
SeniorJoker 10.03.21

he just dumped from the "Jackdaw", which not so long ago called "his state" the
life of a pirate is like that) who knows, maybe the next day your state will be a pen for pigs and your drunken mug will be its ruler)

S
SeniorJoker 10.03.21

wassups
Yes, the storyline is really short. I would not mind buying a continuation of the story, only a full-fledged game, and not as a ransom for the old generation.

N
Nighthawkreal 10.03.21

A gullible fool who did not understand the Creed.

S
SАLEM 10.03.21

Templar is much more interesting to play - Assassins got it already ((nothing is true, everything is allowed))

N
Nighthawkreal 10.03.21

Well, for the purposes of the plot, Achilles was given cerebral paralysis and he began to act according to the principle: Once an accident, the second time - a coincidence, the third time - a pattern.

What actually happened? Tragedy has occurred due to the fact that mortals unsuccessfully encountered the tools of the Gods. But, if the Templar got there first, he would not have grabbed the piece? Still, as if grabbed so that the Assassins do not get it, so how are they better? And Shay immediately threw a hysteria, blamed the teacher for everything, who knew no more than he did, and who had no reason to destroy the city, and then immediately went to betrayal. I especially liked that he spent half his life to find the box and bring it to the Templars, and think with his head on the topic that such a thing would be very useful for the Order - with one movement of his hand to destroy an entire city that would not want to accept their order.

Haytham was carried out as a child, and this healthy forehead.