3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Marquess 10.03.21 02:08 am

E3 2016 | Impression

How do you like it? It has not ended yet, of course, but has already passed the main part. What did you want to buy after watching conferences? For me personally, the conference was a success, if I wanted to buy almost all the games that were shown. There are still Nintendo and Sonya. Summing up after 5 conferences, I would take:
1. A new pad from boxing, but I would only change the colors.
2. Sea of ​​Thieves
3. FIFA 17. Only because of the Story mode
4. South Park is new. superhero theme is super simple. And they showed cool at E3.
5. Steep from Ubiks. It's just awesome.
30 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alexator 10.03.21

But not really. They whined about the ubiks that they were bad and the games were not very good, and now they are admired again. This surprised me. And so ... except for dov3, nothing is remembered.

G
Gauguin 10.03.21

Sonya has a great conference, the rest are mediocre.

S
Shine 10.03.21

I seriously have no idea what Nintendo should do so as not to sleep at Sonya's like everyone else ... most likely to cancel the conference to hell. From the latter, under a wild impression, I sat through the entire presentation and just did experience a couple of religious orgasms when our Lord appeared on the stage. Godnota announced more than all previous publishers combined, without too much tryndezh.
And yes, they took the stage without these hypocritical ribbons and decided to take a few words about the event we all know ... which is purely humanly beautiful.
In general, from the presentation from which I did not really expect anything, I got the most pleasure, for the first time in E3 I did not regret the time spent.

B
BioGen 10.03.21

Sleepyheads got everyone in the bud, starting after the repose of XBox and announcing the God of War and ending with the gameplay of a new atmospheric zombie survival

T
TTG 10.03.21

The Sonirabs do not differ in originality, predictably calling each E3 the best Sonya conference. And this is the most mediocre exhibition in the last few years.

S
Shine 10.03.21

Twisted Tesla Gigafactory
Well, yes, where are they to the new Fifa and Skyrim with mods. And the best in this case is Sony, not because the presentation itself is great, but because everyone else is a pass.

F
FrAZen 10.03.21

Well, if you consider that I don't have a PS4, and all console projects fly like plywood over Paris, then for this top:
1) Andromeda (yes, they showed us a little, but I still believe Bioware)
2) For Honor (well, this game I have been waiting since the last E3, and there they also played some kind of plot)
3) Scalebound (looks pretty good, plus I love slashers)
4) Deus Ex: Mankind Divided (no comment ... went to Human Revolutoin)
5) Final Fantasy 15 (finally we will see the final with off Russian translation, hurray comrades)
6) W40K Dawn of War 3 (Titan looks gorgeous)

It is also very interesting which of the shooters will be in the top. After the conference, EA thought that the new Battle and Titanfall would add CoD to the salad, but as it turned out, CoD also has something to show.

Well, in general, Sonya had the most interesting in terms of the game part, the new God of War, Horison, Detroit: Become Human ... and of course Kojima's game was very pleased.

g
gmh4589 10.03.21

For me, sheer disappointment. Compared to last year in particular.
EA leaked all their presentation before the exhibition, but no one expected anything new from them.
Everyone was expecting Prey 2, Wolfenstein, Quake 5 from Bethesda, and a new TEC, if we were going through the announcement. As a result, the strange Prey, in which so far only the name of the past, the new Quake: Arena, at a time when everyone is waiting for a full-fledged Quake, and the re-release of Skyrim, needed only by console players.
Sonya just killed. The presentation, of course, is not so-so, but it looks better against the background of the others. But Silent Evil, or Resident Hill ... It is still not clear why PE7 was shown Sony, and not Capcom.
I didn't expect anything from Yubikov and Melkomyagkikh

T
TTG 10.03.21

Self-Murderer
Well, yes, fifa is tailored for gamepads, and Skurim with mods should have been released for a long time as a replacement for the console original with a picture ala low-end settings with square shadows and drawing for patients with astigmatism. For example, there are really loud announcements above, such as the fifth quack, but this is not for the console, yes.

M
Mesсaline 10.03.21

e3 is not over yet, right now Nintendo will tear everyone up with "kappa"

F
FrAZen 10.03.21

Jerusalem_96
yeah, right now Halfu 3 is banging on Nintendo xD

U
USSoldier 10.03.21

well, firstly, again, e3 is not over yet, there are still 2 days ahead, they announce many more interesting things, and secondly, they did not show half-life 3))

C
CaptainYakutia 10.03.21

A
Ababkov Denis 10.03.21

Self-Murderer
From the latter, I sat through the whole presentation under a wild impression and just experienced a couple of religious orgasms when our Lord appeared on the stage. Godnota announced more than all previous publishers combined, without too much tryndezh.
How you zadolbali fanatics, and who gave a guarantee that the games advanced from Sony are 100% hits, and indeed in the entire conference, there are enough cases in history when there were once HITS right now just a shadow of the great past.

G
Gauguin 10.03.21

Too obvious stuffing, try your best.

h
hamshut 10.03.21

Guys, who knows how long E3 will last? Something in comparison with previous years there were few impressions, only a day. And before the exhibition was held for three days and the sites kept updating the news every now and then.
I also hoped for confirmation of rumors from the Wornors that their studios, which, on the one hand, were doing Middle Earth and Batman Origins, were announcing something.
Maybe "it's not over yet"?

T
TTG 10.03.21

Gauguin
boo-boo-boo

A
Ababkov Denis 10.03.21

hamshut
Until the 16th, it seems like, I myself hope for something else

M
Marquess 10.03.21

When will the Talltail Bats be shown?

S
Shine 10.03.21

Well, yes, and you have loud ones, mainly because they are released not / not only on consoles. I don't care about Quake, as well as the shooter genre in general, and in terms of relevance for me, it is somewhere at the level of FIFA, a couple of shelves below Skyrim with mods. From the list above, I'm really only interested in Andromeda and Final Fantasy 15. I'm very, very afraid for both games, because one of them is published by EA, and with the final it has long been unclear what is going on. Plus, the lighted Vampyr didn't leave me indifferent either. And the publishers put a bolt on all three of these games at E3, deciding that they showed something like that and will do, instead of a normal demonstration, try more about the husk that is being treated. Sony didn’t have such a thing, everything that they had to show, they presented evenly, providing games to the viewer, and not leaving after a 30-second teaser in order to notify the people that how awesome they are. Any interviews with Snoopdogs are, of course, good, but personally I came to E3 to play games. And in terms of games and their presentation, in my opinion, Sony definitely win.
Ababkov Denis
And I didn’t say that their games would be hits, half of those shown to me didn’t care at all. I appreciated the Sony conference itself and the way they presented the material. And it looked like this - a live orchestra for the entire presentation, a moment of grief, trailers, trailers, trailers, gameplay, LORD KOJIM, again trailers and again gameplay. Maybe I don’t understand why, but in my opinion this is how an exhibition of electronic entertainment should look like. And even at this pace, they did not have time to show everything that they have, including Persona 5 or Destiny, at other times, as the rest will show two and a half games and are happy. And good presentation does not mean that all Sony projects will not fail miserably. But it means that at least they don't give a shit. That in the conditions of the current igrodev already win.