3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Striker 10.03.21 03:13 am

Help. Need a code for HeadSHOT (Counter-Strike)

I often come across the fact that such "genius" players play with me,
who in a split second can dunk me with a headshot. But the most amazing thing is
that the greater the distance, the more efficiently they shoot.
When I have an elephant, they knock me down from a Kalash at a decent distance.
I think they use codes. A guy recently let slip that he got the
code for a headshot. I've been playing for a long time, but I'm not even close to the result
that these smart guys show. Explain I'm right, or is this a shooting system.
PS People, write this code, I really want to teach these Lamerov a lesson
65 Comments
Sort by:
P
PlayGround.ru 10.03.21

This is not a code, this is a program!
codes cannot be entered on the server! : p
Ps I will not give a prog !!!

K
Kupnu4 10.03.21

ti ne progi kotorie tebe strilat 'pomogaut ishai, aigrt' uchis' i ne igray na serakah s chiterami. chieterstvo poslednee delo.
nu a esli hochesh nayti to zaydi na www.rambler.ru i napishi "Couner-Strike cheats" on tebe kuchu vsiakoy gadosti naydet

P
PlayGround.ru 10.03.21

try a program called "Liquid Ogc x" and teach them all a lesson !!!
But you yourself will become a Cheater. 8(

P
PlayGround.ru 10.03.21

Themselves all LOMOSHNIKI, and I am a father!

A
Antonio 10.03.21

SHOW CODES FOR A HEADSHOT IN COUNTER-STRIKE 1.5

A
Antonio 10.03.21

AND BY THE WAY RED ~ BULL YOU ARE LOHXXXXXXXXXX AND WHAT IS THE STUNNING AND I AM
A FATHER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ALL FUCK FUCK !!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OFFENSES TO SEND TO THE ADDRESS [email protected]

M
Mafa 10.03.21

tu navernoe dolgo ugral s botamu
u eslu davno ugraesh to maesh znat '' shto takoe ping
u eslu on y tebia bolshoy to tebe tvoy vrag na neskolko
sec. bustree vudet vot u legshe emy tebe head navusut ''
hot '' bu ne pozorulus '' u ne pesalu tupa ya otez
zdes '' dazhe tema ne ta

D
Dimka 10.03.21

Striker, keep the codes:
cumshot - headshot
cucumber - opens the
idinah bazooka for purchase - includes all codes (when you dock money, headshot, bazooka, you are born several times per round), remember this code

X
XcitE 10.03.21

dimka super =))))))

P
PlayGround.ru 10.03.21

panature Dimka super :-D

L
Liq 10.03.21

=)

C
Crass 10.03.21

Why do you need headshot, you raise the skill on them, then you really will be a father

N
NooK 10.03.21

mne bi vashi problems pacani znaete a bez headshota luche igrat s nim ti s pistoleta ne postreliaesh i grenku normalno ne kinesh au tex "krutix" igrokov to ne obrashai vnimaniy tbI ix porvesh u nix OGC CheatGC stoit ili igratb ne smogut tak kak ego na CS ustanavlivayt poetomu podnimay svoy skill i vskore ti smojesh ix i bez cheats ubivatb. Glavnoe znatb chto cheaters --- LOXI URODbI i PIDARASbI i ne veditesb. nukomu nichego ne dokajesh a to kak ti igrash nujno lish tebe i tvoey komande
NU VSE "UDACHI"

P
PlayGround.ru 10.03.21

We have smart guys here, so they will tell you how to use them because they themselves use them .............

C
CBuCT | yH 10.03.21

Who wants to learn how to shoot towers well without cheats download CS Headshot Trainer

http://www.clanhybrid.com/downloads/hst.zip

P
PlayGround.ru 10.03.21

Well shit !!! well fuck !!! there are also such fucking idiots as the one who started this topic. Downito fucking chromosome .. What do you think distinguishes a father from a down like you? So just the fact that he fucks such idiots, like a rabbit to a spit. It is then that these same idiots think, if, of course, they have brains (or rather they don’t), that, they say, there cannot be such a father so that he put me so cancer, so it means it is a cheater. Idiots !!! Nerds !!! Look at the demo of how our fathers play at the tournament. There, if you didn't put a headshot in one ping, then the next ping you're dead. So I advise you to
a) put cheats, maybe then you will kill someone a couple of times, because, judging by your remarks, it’s easier for you to swap with all blacks than to become an atz
b) get used to sucking QUIETLY, and not shitting, which, they say, how he could fuck me.
Yes, he fucked you fucking because you are a walking frag for him, proud of your missing skill, having bought an awep, as you saw in the demo.

I am not going to express any respect for such idiots
[WaBuduRulit] Marine

a
asus88 10.03.21

In general, the best cheat is the console command: bind mouse1 kill!
OGS and all the crap are resting. There, after all, you still need to aim, and then I pressed it once and immediately moche ...

P
PlayGround.ru 10.03.21

Forgot to ask ... why do you need it (head code)? A hundred pudoffs in your little Hamrez brain a thought is glimmering: but I will go in, I will fuck everyone with the code, I will be like a father, and everyone is apsasut ...

[WaBuduRulit] Marine

A
ALkAtRaS 10.03.21

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA .......................................... alone drooling .....

P
PTyTb 10.03.21

Give the voblya ...