3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Striker 10.03.21 03:13 am

Help. Need a code for HeadSHOT (Counter-Strike)

I often come across the fact that such "genius" players play with me,
who in a split second can dunk me with a headshot. But the most amazing thing is
that the greater the distance, the more efficiently they shoot.
When I have an elephant, they knock me down from a Kalash at a decent distance.
I think they use codes. A guy recently let slip that he got the
code for a headshot. I've been playing for a long time, but I'm not even close to the result
that these smart guys show. Explain I'm right, or is this a shooting system.
PS People, write this code, I really want to teach these Lamerov a lesson
65 Comments
Sort by:
P
PTyTb 10.03.21

Give the voblya ...

[
[ANTI] killer 10.03.21

YES YOU FUCK VANYUCHY LOMOBOD PLAY LEARN SCRAP RED BITCH SOSI MOY CONEC PIDR

P
PlayGround.ru 10.03.21

Where are you drawn ?? Where are you from ?? Where are you sitting ?? And then I'll come in to pack what you
BL .. OTEZTSTS !!!!

S
Smarsh 10.03.21

In short, you're just playing with the wrong settings! Fathers always write something in the console !!!! So they write cheats, but not for headshots! It's just that when you prescribe these codes, it's 452% easier to hit the head, and they can also read from which gun they shoot, and through the walls they see the names of the players !. So this is what you need to do: go to the Half-lifecstrike director, find the autoexec.cfg file and add it there:
r_drawentities 0; and
cl_showevents 1;
and to better aim at forgetting add the line
zoom_sensivity_ratio 0.01;
Save the file.
Well, of course, you can register these codes in the console in the game, but believe me, it's more convenient.
Now these codes must be configured on the server you want to play on, you must enable the Internet for this!
And so start-up and there we write tracert cstrike.ru and so now the codes WORK for the cstrike.ru server, and if you want to "correctly" use these codes, you must put [LMD] before the name.
Yes, if suddenly it does not work, or it will not work, but not completely, it means that there is built-in protection in the counter ... it can be turned off easily:
in the root of the wild C, you need to erase the msdos.sys or boot.ini file, do not forget they are hidden! It is necessary to put in the sv-wah folders to show hidden files! There will be questions, write posts.

p
pip 10.03.21

Marsh, this is all bullshit. It is necessary to register bind "mouse1" "kill" in the console and now you don't even need to aim !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

D
Dimon 10.03.21

how to make in avi format and add music. Who is not in the bastard otvette ... Thanks in advance.

S
Sektor 10.03.21

where to write cucumber

P
PlayGround.ru 10.03.21

Vobsem, vsem kto lyubit chitovat na servakah predlagayu ochen interesnuyu komandu, pishetsa ona v console takim obrazom: gl_log (OBYAZATELNO POPROBUITE !!!)

C
CLaeR 10.03.21

Shit, why are you chasing a blizzard, the kid reads you and then he will cry (my mother called me a lamak on the server),
but in general the team for headshot takay bind "mouse1" "say anybody kill my with headshot"
and after that you will play like those lamaks that they use cheats. In general, if you want to learn how to kill in the tower, you need to raise the sight above your heels.

C
CLaeR 10.03.21

Shit, why are you chasing a blizzard, the kid reads you and then he will cry (my mother called me a lamak on the server),
but in general the team for headshot takay bind "mouse1" "say anybody kill my with headshot"
and after that you will play like those lamaks that they use cheats. In general, if you want to learn how to kill in the tower, you need to raise the sight above your heels.

K
KLECHatka 10.03.21

I’m not in my ear, I’m still a nipple, but to use cheats ... even this doesn’t fit into my cropped head, so here’s an advice for you - play on cstrike.ru and gain experience and you’ll gamble like a dad, but NO CHITS but cheats are used only by moronic girls.

N
Network85 10.03.21

Hello everyone, when I wrote in console bind mouse1 kill I press I die, how should I configure it correctly?

1111111111111111111111 10.03.21

Network85
should be written like this bind mouse1 "kill; say NOOB;"

N
Network85 10.03.21

WHERE IN CONSOLE?

N
Network85 10.03.21

WELL YES I WRITTEN ALSO bind mouse1 "kill

v
viр 10.03.21

Network85 and everyone who wants to hack the COP. You do not need to register commands, but find the file "yadolboeb.dll" in the game folder and rename it to "pritompolniy.dll" (you cannot find them using the search, you need to climb the folders yourself, but it's worth it). Then the built-in function in the game is activated, which is not detected by any anti-cheat, which allows you to shoot only headshots (the sight itself will move very realistically O_o).

N
Network85 10.03.21

Vip 78 go nah

[
[Rain] 10.03.21

Guys, well, you drive ... with such talents to play counter to your PPC ... I couldn't get out of the table for about 15 minutes, they looked at me like a fuck, in short, my advice to you: go to the comedy club we can take =)

_
_Dark_ 10.03.21

Yes, he whispers you. You should write bind_mouse1_headshot, then everything is rushing. And also do this bind_mouse2_say "I'm bot", then you will get invulnerability and time dilation

V
ValeraBEST 10.03.21

And no matter what they say here, but the OTETS OF CANTRA ADIN AND SIX, THIS IS ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!! 11111111one one one