3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RafPayne3 11.03.21 01:25 am

a problem of .... psyche ... or ... character. (Inside)

Hello. I'm 17 years old. and recently (well, about a year and a half) I have such a problem. No, though. It was there before. But it has recently escalated. Whatever I start, I want to finish quickly. I start a new game, and in about an hour or two I want it to end quickly. Even if I like this game, but I want to quickly watch the end credits and turn off the game. Thus, I did not go through Fallout 3 (I started it 6 times and I threw it 6 times) and New Vegas, Oblivion (Skyrim went through with grief in half, well, I ran through the last quests), and many many other games. I really like these games but I get bored. why? I recently installed the first Fallout. I liked the game. But I can say I ran it. and very quickly. in 3-4 days. But it's not just in games. Movies, concerts, books and more. I want to come to the end all the time. I remember when I was a child I played 100 hours in SPORE alone. Now I can't play 20 hours. I have such a suspicion that I have either depression or schizophrenia. Well, look at the test for schizophrenia tendency, created at some university, showed me 98% susceptibility to schizophrenia. On the other hand, schizophrenia is in many ways similar to depression. Here it is 50 to 50. But this state of "endpoint requirement", let's call it so, has become aggravated (that is, it was before about 11-12 years ago) about a year and a half ago. And a year and a half ago I switched from dull music to metal. And not on some heavy there (although sometimes I listened to) but Death and Black Metal. So that's it. I have such a theory. Maybe heavy music somehow influenced my psyche and this reflected on my needs? Maybe music activated schizophrenia? Although .... in my opinion this is nonsense.
The fact is that I want to play, but everything quickly gets boring. And I've already tried everything. and does not sit at the computer for weeks, and play through force, and inspire himself that it is very interesting and much more. Books are the same. I read it seems to be interesting, but I don't want to follow the plot. Maybe someone came across this? what to do?
59 Comments
Sort by:
F
Flow4Master 11.03.21

RafPayne3 wrote:
problem .... psyche
Cool on the school forum to write this heresy, and not in the office of a child psychologist.
Anyway, in a year, the army will find you an interesting occupation. You will not be bored during the year.

N
Narajan 11.03.21

We'll have to go outside :( or score on the games

R
RafPayne3 11.03.21

Narajan
went out into the street. did not help

S
SonyK_2 11.03.21

RafPayne3
Go to the doctor - you are unlikely to be helped here ...

f
fosterua 11.03.21

Play in the sessions - games there last from 20 to 60 minutes on average. Always something new and rarely annoying + you need to spend a minimum of time.

G
Garrus-1994 11.03.21

Not sickly so, self-diagnose schizophrenia) This is an existential tension, relax. Change your priorities, and as a result, you will categorize the world differently. I will not give any advice. It takes too long to figure it out. And I'm not a psychotherapist enough to cure depression. You only have depression, by the way, without schizophrenia.
This is not a site where you should vent your problems, especially those related to the psyche. We will not help, sorry.
PS. It's just growing up, take it easy)

d
danilukHF 11.03.21

RafPayne3 in
short, look for a woman for yourself, then you want to play again)

K
Kud-kudax 11.03.21

where did you get the idea that you have schizophrenia?
Spoiler https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schizophrenia#.D0.94.D0.B8.D0.B0.D0.B3.D0.BD.D0.BE.D1.81.D1.82.D0.B8 .D0.BA.D0.B0
or depression.
depression implies some kind of alienation, chronic lack of mood and other not very pleasant features of a bad and depressed mood that lasts much longer than it should.
I was depressed in my sophomore year when a friend dumped me. for me 6 months after that generally fell out. I only remember how I was lying on the sofa at night with my legs on the back.

your dissatisfaction with what you are doing, I THINK, may indicate some kind of disorder. Or maybe not. Try doing something other than media and video entertainment. I think you want something other than video games, books and movies, right? Go somewhere, maybe get to know someone, etc.

r
requiemmm 11.03.21

Shiza either from birth, or crawls out at the age of twenty, or closer to retirement, so it's too early to make diagnoses :) Here, most likely, it is simply not interesting for a person, and that's it. Not interesting, so I want to quickly roll everything nafig. Then the question is, what's interesting? Games, books, booze and substances are ways to escape from reality deep into oneself. And if there is nowhere to run, well, he is such a real kid, completely unclouded, where should he run? Then you need to twist your head around yourself and find what is interesting in the real world.
Not everyone reads books and hangs out in games, some out in armor dress up and knock on each other with clubs on the teapot, they are interested in this. Someone forges cleavers, someone does not climb off the mountains, someone cannot be pulled out from the bottom, he swims there with a gun, beats carp ... don't waste your time on shit.

r
ronald_2019 11.03.21

There is no schizophrenia here, of course games sometimes do not lead to good, you have to spend a lot of time on them, but if you have nothing to do, then you need to spend time on something, the main thing is that there is something else to spend time on and such an opportunity so that you can spend this time.
For me personally, when I have nothing to do, I most often work with a computer, I work what can be called games and the Internet.
Judging by myself, I may want to play games and go through them mainly because of my mood and not only, sometimes you play one game and start going through it, but I don’t like it and somewhere in the middle of the game I almost don’t sit down to play it , but I'm looking for something more interesting and better. Time passes and suddenly you remember the game that you did not go through and think, but where can you get your save now to continue your game, since my interest in it again returned, but nothing can be done and I have to go through it again with new interest and old experience. In my opinion, the game should be tasted, someone may not like it the first time, or vice versa, it will immediately pass with pleasure.

d
danilukHF 11.03.21

RafPayne3 Throw a link
to the music you are listening to now, if it's easy, it's better to archive on YandexDisk

M
MunchkiN 616 11.03.21

this pochana anal kill syndrome. infa weaving otvichu.
a measured calm life ends and the victim realizes that behind her there will be an indefinite anal and dull one.
Tama wax in pitch mogzgu ripens a latent fear of the new and unwillingness to change. from etave, as it were, a subconscious reluctance to complete some kind of games. you passed the game is over this end and I do not want it to end.
Nitsche in the army will clean all the chakras

Z
ZiZu Zankercu 11.03.21

the simplest answer is to find something else to keep yourself occupied. for example try reading books. you look and tighten.
At one time, too, everything quickly bored me, the books saved. I really got hooked on them specifically, but it's better than constantly sitting at the monitor.

J
Jc jensen 11.03.21

What other schizophrenia, the usual game impotence, that's all

A
AndSmart 11.03.21

RafPayne3
Healthy fellow countryman, I have the same problem. A new normal toy appears, I definitely buy it, out of habit or hell knows why, but I'll play for 2-3 hours, or even don't start everything and move on to the next one, in rare cases I reach the end. So in a year I accumulated 20 toys, which I never completed. In short, you need to tie up with games, I guess. )

A
AR3E 11.03.21

Why is it necessary to sit at home and hammer in the eyes. Games have become a routine, hence the lack of interest. And you want something new, but the inner owl resists, justifying inaction with delusional ideas and self-diagnosis, just not to move your ass.

Maybe music activated schizophrenia?
Didn't you become a colored pony?

Less fuck yourself with these terms and more fuck chan. Get off the computer. At first, there will be a breakdown, then you yourself will begin to rush from one lesson to another.

W
Wing42 11.03.21

RafPayne3 wrote:
Whatever I start, I want to finish quickly.
Seventeen years old, just
starting to live ... RafPayne3 wrote:
I have such a theory. Maybe heavy music somehow influenced my psyche and this reflected on my needs? Maybe music activated schizophrenia? Although .... in my opinion this is nonsense.
You have a theory, you express it and immediately recognize it as nonsense. Smacks of schizophrenia!

V
Vanya Rygalov 11.03.21

RafPayne3 wrote:
And a year and a half ago I switched from dumb music to metal.
In vain I crossed over. Listening to the stupid (I wonder which one?) Problems, apparently, were not. And metal .... this is not a huhry-muhry for you. Iron nerves and health must be in order to listen to these things. You are weak for metal, weak ...

s
sаnic 11.03.21

Just jerk off.

s
stalker7162534 11.03.21

RafPayne3
Never mind. This happens to many.